Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Guys Pls I Need Your Help Which Other Niche Is Good With Tech Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys Pls I Need Your Help Which Other Niche Is Good With Tech Blog (565 Views)

Help Which Gatement Portal Can I Use For Adult Niche In Naija / Please Help Which Browser Refresh It Tab Automatically / Guys Pls What Is This Service By Google Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls I Need Your Help Which Other Niche Is Good With Tech Blog by Klaasicworks(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
I wanted To add one more niche to my tech blog which one is good site http://wikinaija.net
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help Which Other Niche Is Good With Tech Blog by GoodyOG: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Klaasicworks:
I wanted To add one more niche to my tech blog which one is good site http://wikinaija.net

you can add sports or musics but it will be very odd .....
I advice you to continue with one if u are a lone blogger....if not,then go on

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help Which Other Niche Is Good With Tech Blog by Klaasicworks(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
GoodyOG:

you can add sports or musics but it will be very odd .....
I advice you to continue with one if u are a lone blogger....if not,then go on
I think the tech does not have much traffic
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help Which Other Niche Is Good With Tech Blog by GoodyOG: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Klaasicworks:
traffic is a general problem I blogging....u ain't the only one facing it

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help Which Other Niche Is Good With Tech Blog by Jose213(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Klaasicworks:

What do you mean tech has no much traffic?

Do you know tech is in the top 5 categories in terms of traffic and revenue.

My best advice would be go fully tech since its so diverse or go with another niche fully.

Once you start ranking up on google for certain keywords,believe me you will notice a big change.

Also use free tools like Semrush to check on how your site is fairing.....I have a tech blog(not the one in my signature)....and according to semrush,it ranks no 7 for the term 'weird google tricks' and guess what.....i receive tremendous amount of traffic from just that position!!!
Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help Which Other Niche Is Good With Tech Blog by AfterEarth(f): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Klaasicworks
Internet Marketing Tips
Entrepreneur : Succeeding
Make Money Online
Best Blogging Tips
Etc

The above have a 100% coronation with Tech Niche.
Goodluck In Your Blogging Career!

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help Which Other Niche Is Good With Tech Blog by Jose213(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
AfterEarth:
Klaasicworks

I totally disagree with you.
all the topics you've mentioned above are stand alones.
Even though blogging is tech,it's a very big mistake combining it in a tech blog reviewing phones,or giving tutorials on softwares and applications.
...simply because you will have two difference audiences on your blog whom in no way share the same interests.

A visitor gets to your site so as to read your latest tutorial in rooting Htc M1 and just before commenting on your post,they see..."Related:How to get more traffic to your blog"........Trust me the visitor will never come back not because they did not get what they were lookung for..but because they see that you dont know exactly whom your audience is....unless you want to be a general blog site which is not the best route to take as solo blogger.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Need Your Help Which Other Niche Is Good With Tech Blog by Klaasicworks(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2017
Thanks Guys

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Domain Authority Fast :19 Best Ways 2017 / Admin Wanted / Josakin Media - Best Social Media Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.