Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers (25851 Views)

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) / Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by stuffs4me(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2017
me69:
If you'd have touched a police office like that in the US, he would have shot you in the head and nothing would have happen. TrueStrory

The video shows a man insulting and physically attacking a policeman. The policeman tried to get out of his way several times but the journalist kept getting in his front of him all the time. The so-called journalist even threatened to rope the policeman.

This video could land the journalist in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by Kingbuhari(m): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2017
na them follow dey support 1 Nigeria... Oga journalist receive ur own version of Dullard buhari change... Nigeria is indeed a Z00, when I say Z00 I'm not comparing it with American ZOO bcux animals in American ZOO has right more than Nigerians , Nigeria is an outdated 1867 ZOO... TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by SycophanticGoat: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Where is Ishilove or whatever the furk she calls herself.. These madness perpetrated by our security forces will definitely get to ever Nigerian individual, whether you guys like it or not! Karma will come knocking someday.. undecided
Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by goshen26: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2017
nedu2000:
The policeman is not a stain,a stain is a small blot in an otherwise clean system. policemen are normally corrupt in nigeria

Honestly Govt should do something abt NPF. Imagine PHCN hiring police men to accompany them to carry out disconnection of light in my area ( area name withheld), as if they are idle in their office....yet we still have good police officers in the NPF
Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2017
2 side cook stury
Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by JayZeus(f): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2017
publicenemy:
Bribe Bribe Bribe... When people commit offense these days and are dealt with by the police they run to this dump of a forum called Nairaland to cry without proof that they where brutalised because they didn't give bribe to the police and it quickly makes front page and Nigerians with the ill perception of police back them up.

I blame the Nigerian police who don't use their guns to shoot these fools who disrespect them.

Its high time These clowns who make negative claims about police without proof be arrested and prosecuted.
lipsrsealed here urself talk, shoot a civilian? Sometimes watch what you say, who's the better one now? Civilians been civil or police officers fooling themselves, what has vehicle license got to do with the police? Yes it may not be that they asked for bribe, but then again, we all know the police force needs serious checks and balance... and the use of firearms is strictly for armed individuals or robbers.
Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by stuffs4me(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2017
JayZeus:
lipsrsealed here urself talk, shoot a civilian? Sometimes watch what you say, who's the better one now? Civilians been civil or police officers fooling themselves, what has vehicle license got to do with the police? Yes it may not be that they asked for bribe, but then again, we all know the police force needs serious checks and balance... and the use of firearms is strictly for armed individuals or robbers.

Go and watch the video again and see how the journalist kept attacking the policeman both verbally and physically. The policeman even tried to get out of his way but the journalist kept pursuing him and at a point even pushed the armed policeman. The policeman showed a lot of restraint by not shooting him. Try this with a United States Policeman and he would shoot you dead.
Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by me69: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2017
RaptorX:
Actually Nigerian police are mild mannered compared to American cops I know it's hard to believe. I have seen my sister's driver try to run over naija police when they stopped us on my visit to Nigeria and they all move out of the way, American cops will kill you for that and that's a fact.

And why is it Nigerians don't have this same headstrong behavior when dealing with soldiers, I have seen videos of them fighting police,taking police guns etc, but never seen a video of them fighting soldiers despite the beatings they chop from soldiers on a daily basis.
Soldiers in Nigeria kidnap and beat people up in hidden places
Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by Ishilove: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
Where is Ishilove or whatever the furk she calls herself.. These madness perpetrated by our security forces will definitely get to ever Nigerian individual, whether you guys like it or not! Karma will come knocking someday.. undecided
I know you are a sycophantic goat, and judging from your profile, you are male, which makes you a he-goat.

I am not in the mood to get into debates with he-goats so kindly take your stubbornness elsewhere.
Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by proeast(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
ladyF:

Hello.... It's me.

You can reach me faster on WhatsApp. smiley
I want to sell bitcoin to you, will you buy @ 490? If yes pls add me on watssap with this number(08068198016) asap so we can do business. Thanks.
Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by wadetaw202: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Jacobx007:
All I see is a civilian challenging a police officer shocked

Yeah, after the police asked for money from him as if he is owing them money.
Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by ladyF(f): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
proeast:
I want to sell bitcoin to you, will you buy @ 490? If yes pls add me on watssap with this number(08068198016) asap so we can do business. Thanks.

cry
Re: Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers by buddydoze(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Your money is intact i can assure you. Buying bitcoin is like buying gold with your idle cash to keep for future sell off. Bitcoin is not only used for ponvi schemes we have here and there. Bitcoin is an evolving currency around the globe and it can be used for a lot of transactions; especially used by businessmen who prefers to travel light with currency
creamylicious:
fraud oooo....i joined one bitcoin peer to peer donation group oooo.... funded my wallet with 0.03 oooo... now i don't want to do again .please house can i sell d bitcoin or is my money gone??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Man Arrested In Kano For Repackaging Expired Drugs. Photo / Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her / 2 Marine Police Officers Killed In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.