Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) (34475 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by ijustdey: 2:06pm On May 29, 2017
5 SARS OFFICERS LAND IN TROUBLE OVER N200K BAIL

CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

Five operatives of State Anti–Robbery Squad, SARS have landed in trouble after they allegedly attacked and brutalized a business man and obtained N200,000 as bail with the force of arms in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that this followed a petition written by the victim, Alhaji Fasasi Kasali Ojo to the Assistant Inspector General of Police, AIG, zone 2 who has ordered investigation over the allegations.

The business man, Alhaji Fasasi Kasali Ojo who is the Managing Director/CEO of Asaka Auto Investment Nigeria Ltd alleged that the operatives invaded his office at Ijegun road in Ikotun area, attacked and put him inside their car booth and drove away and later detained him at the SARS office where they obtained the money from his relations before they freed him.

Ojo is presently battling with excruciating pains, physically and emotionally over the battering, dehumanization and disgrace meted to him.

An embattled Ojo narrated that the officers led by one Alhaji Alliu and Alfa invaded his business premises in a commando style on the 15th of May, 2017, at about 11: 30am, parked their car in front of his office, brandishing firearms, shooting sporadically.

An embittered Ojo said the men came into his office and began to hit him with countless slaps, such that had caused difficulty in hearing and seeing and bundled him into the booth of their Salon Car, having tightly handcuffed him and drove off.

“They handcuffed me and threw me into the booth and drove off. An old man who came to know why I was being ruffled and manhandled as they were throwing me in the booth was chased with an AK47 by one of them”, he noted.

Alhaji Ojo said he was kept in their car booth for over 6 hours long, as they drove all the way through Badagry and back to SARS Ikeja where they eventually released him after bargaining from N1m and eventually arrived at the money they obtained from his relations.

Ojo said they took him to Badagry to the house of one of his clients, who bought a brand – new motorcycle from him in January, 2017, and whose rider returned same motorcycle a Month later, due to the warranty of 6 months on it for repair.

According to Ojo, the reason for the visit of the SARS officers became manifest when they began to slap the client and alleged that he had sold off the bike which was used for robbery actions, where two ADCs of a governor were killed.

“They attempted to link me with, of supplying armed robbers Motorcycles which they use to operate and opened their booth and called me supplier to robbery gangs, the man (my client) refuted that and told them that i am instead, a genuine bikes with business branches known to people”.

He said the men later took him to Ikeja where they claimed that they were searching for the guns taken from the said slain ADCs of a governor; pointing that after they collected N200, 000.00,
Thereafter their leader released ordered him to return to the SARS on Friday the 19th May, 2017.

He said when he arrived the SARS on Friday, Ojo said that Alhaji Aliu, the leader of the team simply asked him to go, since the missing rifles have been found.

He expressed shock over how the assault, abduction and extortion ended and seeking for justice through a petition to AIG Zone 2, Lagos seeking official intervention.

There is no response from the police as the PPRO Zone 2, DSP Dolapo Badmos could not be reached as her phone was switched off.

http://pmexpressng.com/5-sars-officers-land-trouble-n200k-bail/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by decatalyst(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2017
SARS are operating as 'legal criminals'

undecided

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by brunofarad(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2017
Na their way ,they will just give you charge then scam you .

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 29, 2017
I sometimes wondered "maybe I've committed an outrageous sins in my previous life" and Nigeria is the HELL I was sent to pay for my sins.
now I'm beginning to believe Hell is real and Nigeria is it.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Dottore: 2:39pm On May 29, 2017
Are they in jail already or they are still dividing their spoil

You see this man(victim) is an adherent of the law. Some could have preferred looking for justice using African Traditional System. in Igbo land it is called "offor na ogu" and "itu iyi"" it works with guaranteed results within a very short time frame especially if you are innocent and upright.

In my mother's village it costs just one kolanut with 4 stalks and 200naira worth of gun powder handed over to the eldest whose role it is to intermediate. . (a kind of Court registrar). They warn the victim to be sure he has not soiled his hand in anything like murder, abortion etc lest he will first have a share of the wrath of the land.
The victim then enters the clearly marked land area stark naked and complain about the injustice. They burn the gun powder and Pronto results start unfolding in 4 days or less.

It's not juju, far from it. I've witnessed it such that you will be sorry for the assailants. No wonder most of this trigger happy and so called gallant police officers keep dying suddenly and shamefully.

*modified*
If the victim wants the assailants dead then he must give the elderly priest a life cock to shed the blood there. then must come back with life ram after 21 days (the victim must have seen the result by then) to say thank you for a job well done. Other wise the forces could come demanding it themselves.

40 Likes

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 29, 2017
Awon omolomo kia dem beat baba olowo ,nigba ti won rayan se

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by oshe11: 2:39pm On May 29, 2017
And We are CELEBRATING "DEMOCRAZY" DAY INDEED

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Flexherbal(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2017
This is why people do not agree that the police is their friend.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Interesting15: 2:40pm On May 29, 2017
They are meant to protect him (and are being paid to protect him)

They failed to protect him, and also went ahead hurting him.

God help us in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by UncutSk(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2017
Cl
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Beno3: 2:40pm On May 29, 2017
Weti you expect?
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Ogidan71: 2:41pm On May 29, 2017
Too bad
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 29, 2017
decatalyst:
SARS are operating as 'legal criminals'

undecided
That's was how they were looking at me yesterday when me and my pastor were going out, because they saw me holding and IPhone. These people are out to steal I tell you the govt. is silent as usual, I was watching several videos online yesterday how the are harassing boys up and down with Guns ooo.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 29, 2017
Nigeria a country were anything goes

1 Like

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by badbreathcure101: 2:41pm On May 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by AZUH: 2:42pm On May 29, 2017
But once you speak Good English they will run away . I remember my encounter with them . They stop me at bode Thomas and first was your a criminal Me : with your father? SARS : I will slap and beat the hell out and nothing will happen. Me : tell that to touts " no much words need . SARS : where are you coming from ? Me : gon ask your father I have my freedom as a Nigerian and who's looking for me ? SARS : big slap on my face . Me : I returned it and said we can die here and it's two fighting I wasn't saying much . The team leader asked me what's wrong with clean simple English . I deserve your protection or nothing . SARS : what do you for a living Me : non of your business . SARS : let him go he's a fool Me : like your father Till today once they sight my car the next thing is let him go . Nigerians won't die if they stand for their right . P:S my lawyers always told me if you don't look for trouble you will never be bold enough to handle police . Those people are scared just like normal citizens don't ever let them intimidate you but don't talk too much . Just be calm .

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by bamdly(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2017
is dat not broda lagbaja
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by DWJOBScom(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2017
Sorry that's how their always London bound Grand commander operates
A man has been in prison for more than a year after several bails have been issued.

They are reckless and without mercy

1 Like

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by banmee(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2017
And on another thread, these same NLS are jubilating over policemen metting out jungle justice. You can't have it both ways. Either you agree to do things like normal people or remain as animals.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 29, 2017
Satanic army roaming street= SARS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Okudiover(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2017
And today is democracy day.
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Evablizin(f): 2:44pm On May 29, 2017
My Lord criminals with ID,God will judge them
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 29, 2017
When ur village PPLE decide to disgrace u on democracy day

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by tunechidope(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2017
smh
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by kullozone(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2017
Young guys can't even walk freely again because of this people. They can lay any ridiculous allegation on you.
Working guys suffer pass... You've to drop your phone at home when going out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 29, 2017
The ones I had encounter with last year December, robbed me at gun point, forced me to write statement that am a fraudstar, took me to ATM machine to transfer money to them and asked me to delete the alert. God then punished them eventually cause they didn't know my bank also sent me email alert. I allowed them to enjoy themselves for good 4 days before I went to report the matter to my Navy friend who is a Personnel in Navy Base Warri plus evidence and to my new Inlaw who is soldier and just got back from Borno. My money didn't only came out, those guys are still behind bars till date and are on trial plus the many beating of their lives they received in my present. Don't Bleep with AMRY combined with Navy

People needs to know their rights but at that moment you encounter them, play along and yield to their demand and deal with them later because these people can kill you all for money and Label you criminal. They usually have unregistered gun they use in blackmailing innocent people.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by afroxyz: 2:50pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Blacks are unable to follow the rule of law because they have low average IQs. Black countries are at the brink of anarchy. Subhuman monkeys.

Na your generation be sub human monkeys

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by abdulyaro66(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2017
Wehdone boys cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by amdoyin82(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2017
This is very unfortunate and saddens my heart. I know Alhaji Asaka very well at car wash bus stop, ijegun road. He his a genuine bizman. I have bought keke marwa from him a couple of time. Anyway, that is the level of injustice in nija. May Alhaji find justice at the end.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.