Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Yahya Jammeh Runs For His Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yahya Jammeh Runs For His Life (554 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response / Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Runs For His Life by truellife: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Finally Yahya Jammeh bows out: Fresh air returns to gambia.

After much consideration Yahya Jammeh finally bows to pressure to quit office he has occupied for 22years, this came as a result of the meeting held between Mauritanian president Mohammed Ould Abdel and Guinean President Alpha Conde on Friday.

At the long run Yahya Jammeh began to understand that he was no longer relevant to the people of Gambia and decided to leave the country for good according to him

‘’I am a Muslim and would not like to shed any blood, therefore I have decided to let peace rain because I also love my country “

Just as he was set to leave the country, Jammeh was faced with a very big challenge.

What was that challenge?
continue hear:http://www.karisastravel.com/2017/01/yahya-jammeh-runs-for-his-life.html

Re: Yahya Jammeh Runs For His Life by balanceofterror1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Inctocktrekamtum Grumantisaism
I will not click

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Itunes And Amazon Card Buyer / Over 12 000 Nigerians Face Deportation From Germany / No Need For Panic Buying Of Fuel, NNPC Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.