Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,275 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Only A Genius Can Answer Any Of These Puzzles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Only A Genius Can Answer Any Of These Puzzles (1291 Views)

Get The Answers To These Puzzles And Win Earrings, Airtime And Statement Choker / Mystery Puzzles And Riddles (stimulate The Braiin) / How Many Of You Can Answer This Riddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Genius Can Answer Any Of These Puzzles by evansjeff(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
I need your wisdom
Here are 3 questions,

Q1 : A Father offered a gift to his Daughter and told her.........
i.   If you feel hungry, you may eat it.
ii. If you feel thirsty, you may drink it.
iii. If you feel cold, you may burn it.
So, what is that gift d father presented to his daughter ?

Your Ans :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q2 : There is an item / object which .........
i.   If it is dry, it weighs 2 kg
ii. If it is wet, it weighs 1 kg.
iii. If it is burnt, it weighs 3 kg.

Your Ans :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q3 : What is it that comes :
i.   Once in a year.
ii.  Twice in a month.
iii. Four times in a week.
iv. Six times  in a day.

Your Ans :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time limit : 1day from now.
Forward to ur contacts and take help.

This riddle is crazy..please I have been thinking all week and yet no answer. Just please, tell me so I can at least answer the person who sent me
Re: Only A Genius Can Answer Any Of These Puzzles by whitebeard(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
and that tine in Q3 occurs once a year
Re: Only A Genius Can Answer Any Of These Puzzles by psucc(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
JAMB questions
Re: Only A Genius Can Answer Any Of These Puzzles by malware: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
These are bullsheet questions. For instance, in that Q3, if something already comes six times a day, how can it come twice a week then?
Re: Only A Genius Can Answer Any Of These Puzzles by Heavance(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
evansjeff:
I need your wisdom
Here are 3 questions,

Q1 : A Father offered a gift to his Daughter and told her.........
i.   If you feel hungry, you may eat it.
ii. If you feel thirsty, you may drink it.
iii. If you feel cold, you may burn it.
So, what is that gift d father presented to his daughter ?

Your Ans :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q2 : There is an item / object which .........
i.   If it is dry, it weighs 2 kg
ii. If it is wet, it weighs 1 kg.
iii. If it is burnt, it weighs 3 kg.

Your Ans :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q3 : What is it that comes :
i.   Once in a year.
ii.  Twice in a month.
iii. Four times in a week.
iv. Six times  in a day.

Your Ans :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time limit : 1day from now.
Forward to ur contacts and take help.

This riddle is crazy..please I have been thinking all week and yet no answer. Just please, tell me so I can at least answer the person who sent me
A : COCONUT
B : SULPHUR
C : ODD Number

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Answer Any Of These Puzzles by thesicilian: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Only A Genius Can Answer Any Of These Puzzles by thesicilian: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Heavance:

A : COCONUT
B : SULPHUR
C : ODD Number
Your first two answers make sense, but how does an odd number come six times a day?
Re: Only A Genius Can Answer Any Of These Puzzles by harveyosho1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
A: COCONUT B:SULPHUR C: the third question is illogical

(1) (Reply)

Clear The Confusion Now: What Is Nigeria’s ZIP Code? / 1kva Inverter+battery And Installation @75,000 / Former Efcc Twitter Handler Become Union Bank Twitter Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.