Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,082 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Need Suppliers Of Shea Butter / Bitter Kola (BULK SUPPLIER) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Suppliers Of Shea Butter / Bitter Kola (BULK SUPPLIER) (908 Views)

Needed Urgently Bulk Supplier Of The Following AGRO Products. / Need Suppliers Of Palm Fresh Fruit Bunches (FFB) - ONLY / We Need Suppliers Of Ogbono Seeds Urgently Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Suppliers Of Shea Butter / Bitter Kola (BULK SUPPLIER) by GCLShipping(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
I need reliable suppliers of Shea Butter / Bitter Kola to contact me, please?
The Shea Butter must be available NO time waster supplier, please.

Delivery will be Lagos, please?

Min 100 KG
Max 50 MT

IF you, not a reliable supplier or you can delivery regularly. Please do not waste your time and me time.
Whatsapp me +447577 833627

Email: cs@globalcorporatelogistics.com
Re: I Need Suppliers Of Shea Butter / Bitter Kola (BULK SUPPLIER) by akenzua74(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please let us know your product specifications and mode of payment. Thanks.
Re: I Need Suppliers Of Shea Butter / Bitter Kola (BULK SUPPLIER) by hillsworld: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Can u please email me details. Such as your specification, condition you want it supplied and mode of payment.
hills_world@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks
Re: I Need Suppliers Of Shea Butter / Bitter Kola (BULK SUPPLIER) by genesissource: 3:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Kind of salt: Rock,industrial,Smooth, n d Powder .pharmacy salt.
Bagging size: 25, 50 and 80kg
Origin: Ghana ( Ada Sege)
How many kg: Price depends of the size and quantity
Qty of production: With new machines in place, quantity is unlimited
***** You are welcome to send your representative to the field in Accra . Land size is roughly 16km long.
Re: I Need Suppliers Of Shea Butter / Bitter Kola (BULK SUPPLIER) by GCLShipping(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
THANK YOU ALL - WE NOW HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH STOCK.

(1) (Reply)

Heat Stress Management In Poultry Farm House / Profitable Agricultural Business. / Any Local Plantain Market In The South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.