Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Please Are They Real?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Are They Real?? (816 Views)

Interview Invite........are They Real? / . / Just Received An Invitation From Noemdek. Are They Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Are They Real?? by omotoyosiT(f): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hendy tech invites you for an interview with the HR on Tuesday by 9am at 35, Town planning way beside SPAR shopping mall, ilupeju industrial estate.

Hope they are not GNLD??
Re: Please Are They Real?? by joshboo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sweetie do a Lil research on the company first, depending on your level of conviction u be the judge.
N. B every forward moving company has a little while online presence
Re: Please Are They Real?? by Addme: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
All I Can Say Is That This Same Address Has Been Used By Possibly One Person With Different Company Names.It's Likely GNLD But You Can Clear Your Doubt By Going And Once They Come Up With Their Stories, you Know The Next Thing.
Re: Please Are They Real?? by Allsmyles(f): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2017
omotoyosiT:
Hendy tech invites you for an interview with the HR on Tuesday by 9am at 35, Town planning way beside SPAR shopping mall, ilupeju industrial estate.

Hope they are not GNLD??
Take my advice, do not go. Someone dropped my name last year for an account officer on Facebook, I got called and received a text. I went the 1st day, got an invite to meet the ceo the next day. On getting there the next day, we were told the ceo couldn't come there so we had to move to the head office at Ajao Estate. They actually got a commercial bus to take us there. After all said and done, we were asked to pay 16k for training during which we will be paid, blah blah blah.

I guess they changed name this time. I got invited by spectlite services Ltd. Same address in ur txt, beside spar.

By the way, did you apply for a job with them? Check them out on Google and Facebook. Funny enough, I did same but could find nothing on them. I just decided to go dou I was a bit scared.
Don't waste your money, time and cloth like I did.
Re: Please Are They Real?? by Allsmyles(f): 1:05am On Jan 24, 2017
Addme:
All I Can Say Is That This Same Address Has Been Used By Possibly One Person With Different Company Names.It's Likely GNLD But You Can Clear Your Doubt By Going And Once They Come Up With Their Stories, you Know The Next Thing.
You won't suspect anything the 1st day... Cwazy people
Re: Please Are They Real?? by omotoyosiT(f): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Allsmyles:

Take my advice, do not go. Someone dropped my name last year for an account officer on Facebook, I got called and received a text. I went the 1st day, got an invite to meet the ceo the next day. On getting there the next day, we were told the ceo couldn't come there so we had to move to the head office at Ajao Estate. They actually got a commercial bus to take us there. After all said and done, we were asked to pay 16k for training during which we will be paid, blah blah blah.

I guess they changed name this time. I got invited by spectlite services Ltd. Same address in ur txt, beside spar.

By the way, did you apply for a job with them? Check them out on Google and Facebook. Funny enough, I did same but could find nothing on them. I just decided to go dou I was a bit scared.
Don't waste your money, time and cloth like I did.

Thank you so much.. God bless.
Make I just sit down jeje.
Re: Please Are They Real?? by omotoyosiT(f): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Addme:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

BP Solution. / Massive Graduate Internship At The University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital / IT Officer Urgently Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.