Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Fasting Without Water, Is It Biblical And What Is The Health Implication - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fasting Without Water, Is It Biblical And What Is The Health Implication (383 Views)

Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food / Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / It's Biblical To Reject Drugs When You're Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fasting Without Water, Is It Biblical And What Is The Health Implication by badoh(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dear nairalanders,
Myself and my wife got involved in an argument that involves whether you should or should not take water while fasting. My own position is that you are at liberty to take water during period of fasting while my wife maintained that water should not be taken while fasting. I told her water is not food and dehydration could have health implication. pls what is the position of the Bible as regard this topic.
Re: Fasting Without Water, Is It Biblical And What Is The Health Implication by sandyd: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Water is allowed to help you stay hydrated
Re: Fasting Without Water, Is It Biblical And What Is The Health Implication by SUPERPACK: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
are u on food fasting, fruit fasting or dry fasting? if it is nt dry fasting, then drinking water is allowed,
Believe me it was nt funny the time i went on dry fasting from thursday night to sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Says Nigeria Will Not Recover In One Year / So Much For Unconditional Love... / Xtian Woman Uniqueness In Creation And Coping With Them 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.