Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Intending To Save To Buy A Property.know How Best to Save & Lots Of Benefit Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Intending To Save To Buy A Property.know How Best to Save & Lots Of Benefit Here (418 Views)

Knowing Value Of Your Interest In Landed Property From Cost Is Issue Of Benefit / Buying A Property Versus Investing In Property (know The Difference) / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intending To Save To Buy A Property.know How Best to Save & Lots Of Benefit Here by Medley(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Saving This way you will be able to achieve the plan you have at hand and you won't be distracted from the project you want to complete.

You will be able to save either monthly or yearly depending on which suits you and at the end you will be able to receive the total sum you saved plus interest that will be added. And your saving can serve as collateral and tax relief/rebate in your salary.

Make enquiries about these areas and i will be glad to inform you in details. Yes i know you would say whats my own benefit, my own benefit will be that you will know about this recent offer by my company(of over 4 decades existence and thats my duty
Re: Intending To Save To Buy A Property.know How Best to Save & Lots Of Benefit Here by Medley(m): 4:43am On Jan 26, 2017
the savings depend on how you intend to do it. you can make a sum for a year, quaterly, monthly and weekly. The benefit is that you will be even made to pursue the savings plan because of the benefits

(1) (Reply)

Why Must You Have A Land In Lekki. / How To Make 9m In Just One Yr And 24m In Two Yr / Architect/builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.