Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,120 members, 7,957,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) (9376 Views)

Bad Konji Caused By Cossy Ojiakor,guy Ejaculates Beside A Nude Stripper (video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole / Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by 247NaijaNews: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Qb6Z3IC8-to/WIZiguYETeI/AAAAAAALegA/-3yJ-0XroYwn1s_OQ74rZsw9geELiCogwCLcB/s280/unnamed.jpg[/img]

A young man received hot slaps today after he masturbated and then ejaculated on a female customer at Diamond Bank, Nnewi branch, Anambra State. Below is the shocking and frightening account of the incident by victim, Anaeto Amaka Vivi, on Instagram

"I went to Diamond bank (Nnewi) today and went to their customer service to lay a complaint but the crowd at the spot was much so I stood in one of the queues there, there was this guy (via pix) behind me I noticed he was somehow resting on me so I moved a little and he moved with me, I noticed something suspicious so I looked back I saw him crossed both of his hands covered with a paper down his waist.... I kept mute and was busy with my phone I noticed something behind me again I turned and saw him with his hands at the same position so all of a sudden I felt something hot dripped on my leg to my outmost surprise it was a sperm I turned gat hold of him and gave him some hot slaps I know he has never received in his life before.... if not for the securities that intervene like seriously he won't live to remember a day like this #what_an_assault"

SEE MORE PHOTOS AT>>>https://uzomediangr./2017/01/23/unbelievable-young-man-masturbates-and-ejaculates-on-female-bank-customer-in-anambra-see-photo/
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by kachi19: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by Richdotcom: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lies..... was the preek outside?

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Iuote author=Richdotcom post=53073225]Lies..... was the preek outside? [/quote]

Its too large for him trouser
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by EMXTAN1(m): 3:05am On Jan 24, 2017
Its as bad as it sounds!! Who's that boy self!
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by lardey33(m): 3:25am On Jan 24, 2017
Lol dis so embarrassing
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by letsbet(m): 4:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Wtf! I can't even picture it in my head. Op must be joking or on something. Weres pics?
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by alexy147(m): 4:42am On Jan 24, 2017
I bet.u,the witches in that guy's village gathered and mess/fart on his head. Which kind level of konji be that.. God pls help your people..
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by falcon01: 5:12am On Jan 24, 2017
public fapper
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by laribari(m): 7:03am On Jan 24, 2017
Lies!!!

So in an open banking hall and in a queue ba? The guy brought out it kokoro and was rubbing it?

That picture says or proves nothing. I just find it hard to believe a sane person will bring out his main man in public, cover it up with "paper" to satisfy his konji. Then why him dey cover am if he is not sane?

Mumu post!

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by MVLOX(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2017
Na swear be dis I swear....
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2017
To be honest... I dont think this is possible... So as e prick just touch woman yansh... He jus ejaculate under how many seconds... Nd d guy comot in prick con pour the sperm for the woman leg.... Mtchew

Both the woman.. The man and the op.. All of una dey craze..
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by oluwayimika123: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2017
Dis 1 weak me ah no even know if I shld bliv dis or not

Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ain't this last year's news...,.
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by deanoffaculty: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
I blame Konji.......Konji na idiot!!
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by fernandoc(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anambra is turning into smtin else. Disgusting.
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by FisifunKododada: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2017
shocked

Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by WhiteHouseNaija: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by 247NaijaNews: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) by prela(f): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
ewwwwwwwwww.....and ewwwwww again

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Dr. Prince Chijioke Mbanefo, The King Of Highlife (eze-egwu) / Who Rocks Better Hair Styles? / Nicki Minaj And Her Twin brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.