Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) (6395 Views)

People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue / Davido Watches As Armed Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta, America (photos, Video) / Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by princessco: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2017
A man has been exposed by an angry lady after he humiliated her in public by ejaculating on her legs in a queue at Diamond Bank in Nnewi.

The man who was acting innocent, was standing behind the lady and could resist her incredible body and went on to finish it right there.

Another customer who was standing on the queue noticed something unusual about the guy but thought of keeping quiet about it only to realize later after the guy had already completed his mission.

Customers then took photos and share on social media. see below.

SOURCE

http://bgossipnaija..com/2017/08/man-ejaculates-on-ladys-legs-while.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-LkQ1Ua4Q_T8/WYv6--tkD8I/AAAAAAAAEbE/53OFf4aIpWo-LE_EhljRp_blTIH8idtHgCEwYBhgL/s640/manejaculate1_242017.jpg[/img]
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Deji124(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2017
No be him na konji. konji na bastardgrin
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by kbams241: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2017
So Igbos cannot cum in peace agn?

10 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by cuedish: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Oh my ROD grin IPob ...unable do well oo

5 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by charleff512(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2017
The story is imcomplete
how come the sperm poured on the woman's leg without hindrance from the man's trousers abi the man bring out his joystick?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by nextprince: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2017
Where exactly did this happen?

The op is saying Nairobi but the screen shot at the inset says Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Yhelay(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Wonders everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2017
and she's acting as if she didn't enjoy the climatic session!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2017
kbams241:
So Igbos cannot cum in peace agn?
Na them.. ndi amu rubber

5 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by nrexzy: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2017
shocked shocked this one na spiritual konji......
Op
Y'all remember that Nnewi wanking guy in Diamond bank abi? That poured his semen all over a girl in the bank? Most people said twas a lie and didn't believe it...
Here is another similar story.
(P.s: i didn't share this post, so that many people can get to read it. )

Written by Ọnụịgbo G-mez

Eziokwu, some guys are useless, hopeless, and unbelievably stupid. I am so pained right now.

I went to Roban stores this evening to buy bread. A very fine lady was at the queue when I arrived. So I greeted and stood behind her.

Few minutes later, a good looking guy walked in, passed me, and went to talk to the lady.. And finally stood there by her side, as per say en dey for the lady back na. Me I no mind. Wetin concern me be say I dey for the girl back.

Brothers and sisters, Roban staff shared numbered cards as they normally do. The girl got 9, i got 10. And because our Guy man no dey for queue, he was ignored, unto the next person. He didn't even bother much. Cos guy man get more important stuff by the side (The lady).

Before I could say Bu-ha-ri, the lady became furious, and was shouting uncontrollably. What happened? Our guy man was obviously masturbating or something like that... He brought out his Penis and released sperm on the lady's skirt. The sperm poured on the floor. The whole place was messed up. Everybody was embarrassed on his behalf, of course. The lady was shocked. She was almost crying. But someone took her to clean up.

We tried checking if the guy is okay, as in whether guy man na "KOLO MENTAL" type. behold! Guy man dey Okay. Na just pervert!

Guy man's girlfriend actually came with him. She was somewhere waiting for the foolish boy to buy bread but came close when she heard noise around Bakery. She was embarrassed, cos they beat him up eeh. Iwe na ewe Guys o�

The girlfriend left him to CARRY the shame alone.

Makachi, I am so disappointed in the guy.

You like a lady, and so fucking what?
Na you be the first person wey see fine lady?
Na why you go cum disgrace your Kindred dia?

I'm short of words, Eziokwu

#MGO

4 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by abdallah9566(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2017
So is this one news, breaking news or fake news??
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by thorpido(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2017
Deji124:
No be him na konji. konji na bastardgrin
This one is more than Konji.It's perversion and mental imbalance.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by gozzlin: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2017
Old story. Read this about a year or two ago.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Bellfun(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Wow!

Haba! Na wa o
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by femi4: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Let her go for pregnancy test asap....some of the ogi don already enter through her skin
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2017
But where is Mynd44 sef grin

Day don break for Nnewi oh
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by eightsin(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please how does someone bring out his dic.k in public and masturb without people knowing... I find dis difficult to believe
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Shol3(f): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gross
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Dollarship(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chisos is lawd
Funke funke
Chai
omo merindinlogun
Aye mi temi baami
Oh my God
Jesu

AYE LE O IBOSI OOOOO grin grin grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Dramadiddy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
old story
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by NairaEffect(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pig style
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
D story doesn't add up

Hw can sum1 bring out his kpetus 4 public gathering
All this ladies looking for likes n ppl to follow dem via social media

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Vickelles(f): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
princessco:

A man has been exposed by an angry lady after he humiliated her in public by ejaculating on her legs in a queue at Diamond Bank in Nnewi.

The man who was acting innocent, was standing behind the lady and could resist her incredible body and went on to finish it right there.

Another customer who was standing on the queue noticed something unusual about the guy but thought of keeping quiet about it only to realize later after the guy had already completed his mission.

Customers then took photos and share on social media. see below.

SOURCE

http://bgossipnaija..com/2017/08/man-ejaculates-on-ladys-legs-while.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-LkQ1Ua4Q_T8/WYv6--tkD8I/AAAAAAAAEbE/53OFf4aIpWo-LE_EhljRp_blTIH8idtHgCEwYBhgL/s640/manejaculate1_242017.jpg[/img]

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Eseries(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nawa o!

Let a young, dynamic and reliable hand undertake your visa applications to UK, USA, Canada, Schengen States for tourism, Business, Study, Medical etc. Most time all you need is a professional touch for your application to scale through. Honesty is our watchword as integrity is our biggest asset. Contact SLIM Consults @ 48 AJOSE St, Maryland. Tel: 08064379710 .
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by Olibboy: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Does he put NEPA pole on a lady's legs? I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) by prinsam30: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
lies from the pit mouth of lie mohammed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Our Dear Davido (photo). / Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach / Who Did This To Sexy Actress Mercy Johnson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.