Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today (22177 Views)

How APC NWC Foiled Attempt By Okorocha To Stop Imo LG Congresses / Okorocha To Catholic Church: I Can Rename Any Road And Nothing Will Happen / Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by ujoatu(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Breaking News :
Governor Okorocha to receive the "MAIDEN IMO AIR" AIRCRAFT on Tue Jan 24, 2017 at the Sam Mbakwe Int'l Cargo Airport by 10am.

https://mobile.facebook.com/imsgowerri/?

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by dikeigbo2(m): 12:42am On Jan 24, 2017
Come and see American wonder,come and see American wonder...sing along please grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by philchudi: 12:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Good for them
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by mykeljosef: 12:54am On Jan 24, 2017
after 2 weeks

it fell from the sky

it didn't crash

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by owopokiri: 1:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Imo airline or made in imo plane This is the way he wastes money., unnecessary ballooning of the overhead costs. Where is the fourth tier government nonsense? When he was told that the idea was unsustainable, he stubbornly went ahead with it. Now he cant even pay salaries of the 2nd tiers.

24 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by sarrki(m): 1:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Enemies of the state won't be happy with this news

Watch out

You will know them by their words

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by owopokiri: 1:34am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:

Watch out

The real enemies of Imo state are those partisan harks who live in far away lands, who haven't been to imo state.., haven't even crossed Ore but will applaud every action taken by the government of imo state whether good or bad simply because of their desperate narrow minded attempt to show solidarity to a fellow party man.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by sarrki(m): 1:49am On Jan 24, 2017
owopokiri:

The real enemies of Imo state are those partisan harks who live in far away lands, who haven't been to imo state.., haven't even crossed Ore but will applaud every action taken by the government of imo state whether good or bad simply because of their desperate narrow minded attempt to show solidarity to a fellow party man.

Tell us what we don't know uncle

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by stinggy(m): 3:40am On Jan 24, 2017
I've not been keeping tabs on Imo situation of late, please has he paid the pensioners all their entitlements? I hope he isn't owing any worker. Has he fixed majority of the roads? How about investing hugely into Agriculture?

What is wrong with all these governors? Of what pressing importance is an aircraft?

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by owopokiri: 4:22am On Jan 24, 2017
stinggy:
I've not been keeping tabs on Imo situation of late, please has he paid the pensioners all their entitlements? I hope he isn't owing any worker. Has he fixed majority of the roads? How about investing hugely into Agriculture?

What is wrong with all these governors? Of what pressing importance is an aircraft?

Our dear governor is all over the place. Big ideas, wrong planning..My brother is a very chaotic character that has the best of intentions but he is grossly starved of the organisational skills to transform his gigantic ideas into real policy results... Worse still, he is too intoxicated with this irritating notion of him, somehow being the new Azikiwe of igbo politics that he seem to have little or no regards for seasoned advisers!.., surrounding himself with a retinue of APC henchmen and mediocre hands as commissioners (one of his commissioners was my junior in high school, and if the truth must be told, he was not bright) hasn't helped matters..

We need a technocrat in Imo state.., a real technocrat. The good news is that we have them in abundance. The bad news is that, Imo state being the headquarters of Catholicism in Nigeria, most of them feel that politics is too dirty and evil for their participation. And so we are left with these riotous band of desperate rabble-rousers with the likes of Udenwa and Ohakim fouling the atmosphere with their gaseous politics?.., educated but bereft of ideas on how to move the state to the next stage. Corruption being their favorite past time, they have been blundering their way through.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by permsec: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Misplaced priority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Pavore9: 5:59am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:

Watch out

It is not about enemies of the State rather one has a right to question the viability of the project putting into consideration how such investments in the past have been mismanaged and grounded.

One can ask, wouldn't the funds invested into IMO Air be of greater economic impact if it was invested in another sector? Take for instance, it will not be rocket science to make lmo State a milk producing State where households will be empowered with knowledge of dairy farming utilizing zero grazing. You can imagine the economic impact if the state is daily producing a million litre of milk!

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by speaktome(m): 6:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Wonders shall never start... shocked shocked shocked

#MySignatureMyBusiness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:18am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:

Watch out

. Egbon Sarrki, I think you are the real enemy of the state.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:21am On Jan 24, 2017
Pavore9:

It is not about enemies of the State rather one has a right to question the viability of the project putting into consideration how such investments in the past have been mismanaged and grounded.

One can ask, wouldn't the funds invested into IMO Air be of greater economic impact if it was invested in another sector? Take for instance, it will not be rocket science to make lmo State a milk producing State where households will be empowered with knowledge of dairy farming utilizing zero grazing. You can imagine the economic impact if the state is daily producing a million litre of milk!

Our leaders don't have such brains to think that far, they just want new ways to siphon money. Especially Rochas, his the worst and useless governor of all time

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by sarrki(m): 6:22am On Jan 24, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
. Egbon Sarrki, I think you are the real enemy of the state.

Sis good morning
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Pavore9: 6:36am On Jan 24, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Our leaders don't have such brains to think that far, they just want new ways to siphon money. Especially Rochas, his the worst and useless governor of all time

I will say one of the cheapest thing to buy in Kenya is fresh milk thus Dangote's interest in converting it to powder and ship down to Nigeria.

There are breeds of dairy cows that will do well in every region in Nigeria but unfortunately we have accepted our milk must be imported!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by stinggy(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2017
owopokiri:

Our dear governor is all over the place. Big ideas, wrong planning..My brother is a very chaotic character that has the best of intentions but he is grossly starved of the organisational skills to transform his gigantic ideas into real policy results... Worse still, he is too intoxicated with this irritating notion of him, somehow being the new Azikiwe of igbo politics that he seem to have little or no regards for seasoned advisers!.., surrounding himself with a retinue of APC henchmen and mediocre hands as commissioners (one of his commissioners was my junior in high school, and if the truth must be told, he was not bright) hasn't helped matters..

We need a technocrat in Imo state.., a real technocrat. The good news is that we have them in abundance. The bad news is that, Imo state being the headquarters of Catholicism in Nigeria, most of them feel that politics is too dirty and evil for their participation. And so we are left with these riotous band of desperate rabble-rousers with the likes of Udenwa and Ohakim fouling the atmosphere with their gaseous politics?.., educated but bereft of ideas on how to move the state to the next stage. Corruption being their favorite past time, they have been blundering their way through.
Majority are not interested and the few interested ones are plain crooks. I cannot but pity you guys.
I wish youths will rise and stand up to these crooks. Things have to change.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by lovat(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2017
I don't understand? Is it an aircraft made in Imo or Imo state has its carrier now
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2017
owopokiri:
Imo airline or made in imo plane This is the way he wastes money., unnecessary ballooning of the overhead costs. Where is the fourth tier government nonsense? When he was told that the idea was unsustainable, he stubbornly went ahead with it. Now he cant even pay salaries of the 2nd tiers.

He is not owing anybody. Stop the lies and embrace the reality that Imo State is floating the 1st State airline in Nigeria just like we built the only people's owned airport. Appreciate progress so that it will come your way.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by stinggy(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:

Watch out

Do you know how painful it is to Imolites that you're meddling in their state's affairs which you have zero knowledge of but just to show solidarity to your party man?
It's like you taunting them. Please stop these needless plays, you're bringing shame on we other westerners.
Even if you like Okorocha, it doesn't mean whenever he goofs you should still support him.

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2017
stinggy:

He has done more than you wrote up there and is still doing more nonstop. Airline is good as Owerri Airport is the fastest growing Airport in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:
I don't understand? Is it an aircraft made in Imo or Imo state has its carrier now

Imo State has it's carrier now just like we have Ethiopian or Kenyan. After Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, Owerri comes next in domestic passenger traffic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by lovat(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2017
Abagworo:

Imo State has it's carrier now just like we have Ethiopian or Kenyan.
Propaganda grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:
Propaganda grin grin

Let's watch things unfold but I believe already because the man Okorocha is doing what many thought was impossible.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by fiftynaira(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Rochas will only receive applause from Nigerians if he pays salaries and pensions to people who deserve it.

That aircraft won't be sustainable he only wants to buy it with state money when he is out of office he takes it along with him.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by googlepikins: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Okoroawusa should tell us how much it cost. Cos I bet he will make billions on this deal.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by DrObum(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2017
This one go still fall from the sky but didn't crash

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Originality007: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2017
owopokiri:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by NNVanguard(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Okorocha makes political leadership clownish

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by ALAYORMII: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Which one be first Imo Air aircraft again??

Dem manufacture aircraft??
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Modsbuty: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Priority

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa / Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria / We Own Obajana Cement Plant 100% – Dangote Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.