Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6508036 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) ... (6285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bullet01(f): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
flyca:
I want to say that FutureFocus does not come across to me as a fraudulent person.

I say this because when I contacted him in November for those tabs, he shared all necessary information with me, with videos and pictures. He answered all my queries and politely too. I eventually opted not to buy.

I believe there is just a slight misunderstanding between the buyer and the seller, which was not properly handled. And madam buyer is bent on bringing Mr Seller “on his knees”. Not fair if you ask me.

Madam Jane, biko jilu nwayo - take it easy. You are already threatening fire and brimestone on this guy, even a law suit, lol. I don't think both of you will be having a good day while dragging up and down.

Futurefocus, shebi you said you have offered a refund? Can you still do that? Or do you have a higher android version that you can flip with her? I will pay for the surplus charge.

Madam, can you accept a discounted refund? Please tell me and the house how you want this issue to be settled.

Please let's leave “I said, you said” behind and settle amicably. If this guy is trying to survive geniunely, let's encourage and not bring down.

Please don't attack me o, I am just making an effort to resolve a conflict.

Meanwhile, if you have ever been defrauded by Futurefocus please come forward, so that I can withdraw my stance. Thank you.

God bless you for this submission sir. FutureFocus pls refund this woman and let's bury this matter once. I do not support swapping for another tab e get why!

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Blue stripe Led Light for Decoration(5m)
It can be used to decorate/illuminate your room,sitting room ,shop or back of your TV console in your apartment.

Location-Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ganie(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
ikcid:

30K.. we'll meet in Lekki phase1. Tomorrow before 12am.

Pay 35k and I will send it through a dispatch rider at no extra cost.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
flyca:
I want to say that FutureFocus does not come across to me as a fraudulent person.

I say this because when I contacted him in November for those tabs, he shared all necessary information with me, with videos and pictures. He answered all my queries and politely too. I eventually opted not to buy.

I believe there is just a slight misunderstanding between the buyer and the seller, which was not properly handled. And madam buyer is bent on bringing Mr Seller “on his knees”. Not fair if you ask me.

Madam Jane, biko jilu nwayo - take it easy. You are already threatening fire and brimestone on this guy, even a law suit, lol. I don't think both of you will be having a good day while dragging up and down.

Futurefocus, shebi you said you have offered a refund? Can you still do that? Or do you have a higher android version that you can flip with her? I will pay for the surplus charge.

Madam, can you accept a discounted refund? Please tell me and the house how you want this issue to be settled.

Please let's leave “I said, you said” behind and settle amicably. If this guy is trying to survive geniunely, let's encourage and not bring down. Running a business is not easy.

Meanwhile, if you have ever been defrauded by Futurefocus please come forward, so that I can withdraw my stance. Thank you.

Nne thank you but I am quite capable of paying any extra thing,what I can't stand is a fully grown man lying and lying just to cover his track.agadi Nwoke for that matter.do you think this man is ready for refund,he literally told me to go to Ikeja with my 15k when I paid him 45 and 2k extra,he will keep on spinning and spinning let watch and see....

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ganie(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
micwills007:
Itel small phone(it2173)unloosed(sticker still on the nut) @ 3.5k last with 2gb memory card
Location-ikotun/Igando
Call/whatsapp-08134753967

Also Big umbrella available for Shielding/covering of markets with stand pole
How much without the memory card?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
luvlyoracle:
Lol...seems your price increases the more people call to inquire about this Ur game....make Ur own Shaa no go rot for Ur hand like the cupboard guy lipsrsealed
The price stated earlier was excluding flashdrive/memory card with games, Purchased a flashdrive/memory card with 8 games on it.Reason the price is increased.Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
ganie:

How much without the memory card?
selling together,Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WhiteAngels001(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
WhiteAngels001:
JUST IN shocked shocked

iPhone 7 PLUS (32GB) going for clearance sale

Cosmetic condition: 7/10 so single crack at all except few dents cause by the pouch.

No single fault, everything works perfectly and has not been repaired before

Battery Health: 73%

Price: 75k

Pay before delivery for Lagos residents only

Pictures loading soon.

Contact for more details: 09059376683

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebab(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
please can i see the picture of the chandelier and also the wall mirror. my WhatsApp number 07033185680

CyberBishop:
Hi everyone
I’ve got a few items up for clearance sale
They’re in top physical/working condition
Pls quote me or drop your contact info if you’re serious
You can make a booking for any item that catches your fancy however, you can only inspect, pay & pickup from 27/February/2022

All items were bought brand new & used by myself for a short while & well maintained
Videos available per request, just quote me

5 x 6 Bedframe + Mattress & Bedside table (X2) 100k
Top loader Hisense washing machine with spin tub 40k
Table top fridge 20k
Shoe rack (X2) 30k
Window blinds (X4) 10k each
Simple chandelier/pendant light (X2) 5k each
painting (X2) 10k each
1 & half seater love sofa with throw pillow 30k
5 x 2 ft wall mirror (X2) 10k each
Midea AC 1.5HP 80k
PS4 500gb (loaded with 10 games) 140k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
FutureFocus:
Wrench
a set of two
Na clamp be this o, not wrench

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hotdealz(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
hotdealz:
Available in Lagos.

MINI LAPTOPS
HP and Acer Mini
Intel, 2gb Ram, 250gb/320gb storage, Webcam, Wifi etc

PRICE: 40K Each

DELL VOSTRO LAPTOPS 14"/15"
Intel corei3, 4gb ram 160gb - 320gb storage, Webcam, Wifi, dvd-rw etc

PRICE: 65,000 EACH
...................................................................................

PAYMENT ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE WITHIN LAGOS STATE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149935773
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by twinskenny(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
drunkpunk:

Oya because of you I go sell my own 125k
available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by quitetorm79: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Window blinds.................15k each (measurement Length 2.1m x Width 1.1m)
Persian rug..............75k
Brand new Leather Sandals (regular size 43) ................10k
Fruit Juicer........14k
Table lamp.............12k
interior decor.....14k
8 seater leather chair........450k
King size bed frame and mattress.....300k
Sketchers men shoe (size 43)....9k
Adidas shoe (Size 43) .....7k
Brand new Original Call it spring Shoe (Size 10.5)..........15k
Original Jord wooden Wrist Watch for men.........45k

Other items:
Best Man white Suit...15k
David Wej business/office suits.....25k each

All items are negotiable

I can send pictures upon request.

Call/Whatsapp: +234 8097879833

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Healthrelatedjo: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
3k for the ornament
I mean the last picture on ur post
quitetorm79:
Window blinds.................15k each (measurement Length 2.1m x Width 1.1m)
Persian rug..............75k
Brand new Leather Sandals (regular size 43) ................10k
Fruit Juicer........14k
Table lamp.............12k
interior decor.....14k
8 seater leather chair........450k
King size bed frame and mattress.....300k
Sketchers men shoe (size 43)....9k
Adidas shoe (Size 43) .....7k
Brand new Original Call it spring Shoe (Size 10.5)..........15k
Original Jord wooden Wrist Watch for men.........45k

Other items:
Best Man white Suit...15k
David Wej business/office suits.....25k each

All items are negotiable

I can send pictures upon request.

Call/Whatsapp: +234 8097879833

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tobisunday(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
owolabi5:
Are you interested and in need of the following:

1.New Vehicle Registration.

2.New Motorcycle /Tricycle Registration.

3.Registration of Existing Plate Number.

4.Collection of Tinted Permit.

5.Change of Ownership.

6.Renewal of Vehicle Particulars.

7.Vehicle Third Party Insurance.

8.Plate Number Replacement.

9.Local Government Papers.

10.Change of Vehicle Engine.

11. New Driver's License

12.Driver's License Renewal.

13.Plate Number Customization.

14.Dealership Plate Number.

15.Road Worthiness Certificate Collection /Renewal.

Guaranty you Genuine Documentations and Quality Service.

For more information & enquiries visit /contact :

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng.

How much is tinted permit and how long will it take?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WhiteAngels001(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
WhiteAngels001:
JUST IN shocked shocked

iPhone 7 PLUS (32GB) going for clearance sale

Cosmetic condition: 7/10 so single crack at all except few dents cause by the pouch.

No single fault, everything works perfectly and has not been repaired before

Battery Health: 73%

Price: 75k

Payment ON delivery for Lagos residents only

Pictures loading soon.

Contact for more details: 09059376683
Payment ON delivery*
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Shuttuope:
Direct US USEDApple Watch series 3
38mm
Silver
Not negotiable..

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kelvin1191(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
ambient:

Hahaha it is now 15k, oga when it reach Money you get amnesia,19k plus 2k I gave you under ajah bridge, the other tab you collected 25k....lol....

Where is that guy supporting him kelvin1191 I hope you are seeing what he is writing? Continue defending him it will get to you.

The tab you bought is 15k and pouch 4k. He making 19k which is what you paid. If you tip him 2k later for the stress, Its a free will and not payment for the tab. Now, you are complaining of tab(15k) not being what you wanted. The pouch(4k) is not the problem here. So, he is still right. Me coming into this matter is to make peace because I had good business relationship with him. I don't have his pictures nor have I ever met him in person. But, the way you are shouting over here will make it hard for settlement. Madam, please stop all this please and give me two days to talk to him. Let peace Reign.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
It's the people that are quick to come to the defense of known scammers and people that have shaddy past that annoys me the most.

The fact that they dealt with you rightly does not negate the victim's claims.

You forget that people will always disappoint, don't stake your rep on them.

Let them both provide proof and judge, as I see it, only the victim is doing that.

Na so psalm do when he was called out for selling a used phone as new to jeff2010 and his legions were quick to back him up, only to turn out he has a shady past too.

Mrs ambient, don't let anyone intimidate you, pursue your case as you deem with and which ever means that will give you justice.

Don't listen to those who try to broker peace behind doors!
It's delay and scare tactics.

21 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
kelvin1191:

The tab you bought is 15k and pouch 4k. He making 19k which is what you paid. If you tip him 2k later for the stress, Its a free will and not payment for the tab. Now, you are complaining of tab(15k) not being what you wanted. The pouch(4k) is not the problem here. So, he is still right. Me coming into this matter is to make peace because I had good business relationship with him. I don't have his pictures nor have I ever met him in person.

But, the way you are shouting over here will make it hard for settlement. Madam, please stop all this please and give me two days to talk to him. If you agree my watsapp number is 080 3636two two 1 nine. Let peace Reign.

How did you know about the tab and pouch? I guess you guys are talking ,I returned the phone with a bad charging port he gave me another with no pouch and I have to pay extra 2k because he said it is higher grade so help me do the maths,with no pouch how much exactly did I pay for the phone?

I came to nairaland because this is where I got his contact, everything would be done here transparently then I remove his name but for now mba!

And mind you,I did not tip him for whatever stress he said I should pay extra 5500 if he comes with a new pouch and phone but when he did not he took 2k.

Reciept

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2022

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
tobisunday:

I thought they've suspended the issuance of tinted permit

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Brand new sealed with nylon Redmi 9A

2/32gb variant
Peacock green
Comes with all accessories intact in the carton

Price: 48K FIRM

Location is Abeokuta, Ogun state. Can be waybilled to other states via interstate cars/buses or GIG/IFEX/Speedaf logistics.

Contact me on 07081517572 (Call/WhatsApp)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kelvin1191(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
ambient:

How did you know about the tab and pouch? I guess you guys are talking ,I returned the phone with a bad charging port he gave me another with no pouch and I have to pay extra 2k because he said it is higher grade so help me do the maths,with no pouch how much exactly did I pay for the phone?

I came to nairaland because this is where I got his contact, everything would be done here transparently then I remove his name but for now mba!

And mind you,I did not tip him for whatever stress he said I should pay extra 5500 if he comes with a new pouch and phone but when he did not he took 2k.

Reciept

OK madam. I got to know about it here from you. Jisie ike nwanyi oma. I only tried to broker peace. Shalom
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
ewawumi:

Na clamp be this o, not wrench

It’s called G clamp to be precise

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kelvin1191(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Souzin:
It's the people that are quick to come to the defense of known scammers and people that have shaddy past that annoys me the most.

The fact that they dealt with you rightly does not negate the victim's claims.

You forget that people will always disappoint, don't stake your rep on them.

Let them both provide proof and judge, as I see it, only the victim is doing that.

Na so psalm do when he was called out for selling a used phone as new to jeff2010 and his legions were quick to back him up, only to turn out he has a shady past too.

Mrs ambient, don't let anyone intimidate you, pursue your case as you deem with and which ever means that will give you justice.

Don't listen to those who try to broker peace behind doors!
It's delay and scare tactics.

My dear, I am only trying to broker peace because I had a good business relationship with him and still have some machine to buy from him but since you see it as defending him, I muveee. I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ikcid: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
ganie:

Pay 35k and I will send it through a dispatch rider at no extra cost.
Good luck
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
tobisunday:

lmao owolabi no dey reply ooo grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by livedreamhope: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
livedreamhope:
House Clearance Sales! Sales!! * Ibadan*

1. Solid children Tricycle
Neatness: 8/10
Condition: Good, very strong
Price: 7k

2. Mother care 3 position carrier
Neatness: Good, never used
Condition: Excellent
Price: 5k

3. Royalty Microwave 20L
Dimensions: Length: 17.5inches, Height:
6.2inches, width: 11inchea
Neatness: Good, top requires coating
Condition: Excellent, Working
Price: 10k

4: Ceramic plates (2 dozens) /mugs/tumblers
Neatness: Good. Mugs and tumblers are
packed in original cartons.
Condition: Unused, Excellent
Price: varies depending on size (is 200 - 500
per plate and N1,500 - N2,500 for a pack of
tumblers).

5. 300 pieces of 500ml/50cl BEVERLY PET
transparent bottles with Black caps
Neatness: never used
Condition: Excellent
Price: N55 for each bottle (150 bottles per
pack)

6. Master chef sandwich maker
Condition: Excellent, never used
Price: N5,000

7. Sonik SK 402 Electric Kettle, 5 litres
Condition: Excellent, never used
Price: N5,000

WhatsApp: +2348069540311

* List will be updated frequently
* Pictures not available will be uploaded soon

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jones90: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
zuraking:
u guys should stop this stvpidity and stop showing us Jiji price. We know the way to Jiji before coming here. CLEARANCE SALES

You don't know what you are saying. If i had tagged the shoe 30k without price evidence from jiji, it is same you that will ask why will ordinary shoe cost 30k. A new shoe that is sold 45k upward, and i decided to splash the price to 30k isn't still enough by you

I don't know what's your problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
flyca:

Please let's leave “I said, you said” behind and settle amicably. If this guy is trying to survive geniunely, let's encourage and not bring down. Running a business is not easy.

I’m just heading home after a hectic day work, I need to rest, I don’t want to fall and die, thanks a lot even though I’ve not read everything, Thanks , on this corny woman issue ? I’m done with her. , I’ve lost a tab and a pouch to her in the business already, I’ve also lost my good track record to her blackmail, because the tabs I sold to her are working perfect, she checked them well before she paid, she now want to return already used pouch and pouch to get Tab of 55k or so which I do not have, she should rather pay me for damages for making good her threat for no reason
This is someone I offered refund more than twice, but she opted for blackmail, that’s her choice.
I have never defraud anyone, I have refused to sell items that were not even up to my standards to customers because I don’t want any dent, I have good relationships with all my customers but this woman blew everything.
I’m done with her.
Thanks Sir.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Birkenstock size 5 to size 10 - 6k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) ... (6285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Arthaus(m), Betnomore, mistarsam(m), lilachiever(m), Gbengakolade1(m), Rozielo, berryace007, chinae(m), Debroslink, bradfordfisher, Xhady(m), Shimran(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.