Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6391046 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) ... (6239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
isyomar:
Price and location please

#4k Lagos(ikotun/Igando),Can also be delivered at your expense...it's jus plug and the light is on
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Deolaw: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Good day beautiful people.
I have a brand new Tecno Pop 4 for sale!

Specifications:
6.0" LCD display
2GB Ram + 32BG Rom
5MP Rear Camera + 8MP Front Camera
3G Dual Sim
Android 10 (Go Edition)
5000MAh Battery
Fingerprint sensor

Price N38000 N35,000

Call or message (WhatsApp): 080 29 02 23 01

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drizzit(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
drizzit:
Brand new black sneakers for sale

Size 45

Price: 10k flat.

Reason for selling: ordered a size 46 but a size 45 was delivered.

WhatsApp only; 08067614041

Who needs it?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by clothingonline(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
Glo and Smile mifi for sale
5k each FIRM

LOCATION BENIN CITY
Your WhatsApps number of you have mifi for sale Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria
Mtn or Glo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
micwills007:
#4k Lagos(ikotun/Igando),Can also be delivered at your expense...it's jus plug and the light is on
this is the same item someone wants to sell on a clearance thread for 4k. It will take two weeks to get to your location with that shipping fee on that picture. Note: not attacking his business, price is actually fair , but for a clearance thread it isn’t.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Flooerin(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
dearygally:
L-SHAPE SOFA AVAILABLE...

How much?

Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by youngtee5(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lenovo thinkpad core i5
4gb ram 500HDD
Location Abuleegba
08174101621 whatsap

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yungchop: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
OneNigeria1960:
Three seaters
Single seater

60k.

7by5ft mouka mattress - 35k

Note: The single seater have a defect. As marked.

Bruh.. Let me pay 25 for the mattress please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Itel small phone(it2173)unloosed(sticker still on the nut) @ 3.5k last with 2gb memory card(SOLD)
Location-ikotun/Igando

Also Big umbrella available for Shielding/covering of markets with stand pole
Price-#5k

Blue Led stripe light available for apartment decoration
Price-#4k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adewasco2k(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
ambient:

Oga how can I blackmail person wey no get money? I keep asking do you know what is blackmail...thankgod Facebook have audio enable I will send the links here.

madam you are very troublesome i must say without any regret.

yes business when wrong but it hasnt even gotten to the point where you will come here to tarnish his image, have you asked for a refund and he refused? you are asking for a higher version and he said its not same price, why not ask for refund and move on? you want to intimidate him and make him give you a higher version?

cmon nao, lets not be too quick to crucify seller totally. its not like you said and you didnt see item yet, you even met him in person.

you pick on small things to serve as evidence just to proof he is a lair? he said you paid for tab (N***) you saying because he didnt add the price of the pouch then he is a lair?

i dont know seller but i have done business with him, bought more than 10 tabs and even the time one had issues he sent in two (1 extra) foir me to pick my choice.

you didnt do your due diligence and he probably didnt educate you well on android tabs.

its just so unfair

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
adewasco2k:

yes business when wrong but it hasnt even gotten to the point where you will come here to tarnish his image, have you asked for a refund and he refused? you are asking for a higher version and he said its not same price, why not ask for refund and move on? you want to intimidate him and make him give you a higher version?

cmon nao, lets not be too quick to crucify seller totally. its not like you said and you didnt see item yet, you even met him in person.

you pick on small things to serve as evidence just to proof he is a lair? he said you paid for tab (N***) you saying because he didnt add the price of the pouch then he is a lair?

i dont know seller but i have done business with him, bought more than 10 tabs and even the time one had issues he sent in two (1 extra) foir me to pick my choice.

you didnt do your due diligence and he probably didnt educate you well on android tabs.

its just so unfair

Olodo

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by starbuck(f): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
adewasco2k:

its just so unfair

The problem with you lots is that you don't read

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WHITELIGHTER: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
clothingonline:

Your WhatsApps number of you have mifi for sale Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria
Mtn or Glo

I don't understand what you trying to say but

WhatsApp 08122103217
Phone call 09015412549
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kingkyle1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
quitetorm79:
Window blinds.................15k each (measurement Length 2.1m x Width 1.1m)
Persian rug..............75k
Brand new Leather Sandals (regular size 43) ................10k
Fruit Juicer........14k
Table lamp.............12k
interior decor.....14k
8 seater leather chair........450k
King size bed frame and mattress.....300k
Sketchers men shoe (size 43)....9k
Adidas shoe (Size 43) .....7k
Brand new Original Call it spring Shoe (Size 10.5)..........15k
Original Jord wooden Wrist Watch for men.........45k

Other items:
Best Man white Suit...15k
David Wej business/office suits.....25k each

All items are negotiable

I can send pictures upon request.

Call/Whatsapp: +234 8097879833

5k fit run that sandals
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Do you have size 42?
Size 42 should be size 7 or 8. If yes, I do.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

sorry, forgot that line at home

too low

Please what is the last price ,my number is on my profile.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
More shoes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jendor123: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=livedreamhope post=110452357][/quote]

4k for the baby tricycle
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jendor123: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
OneNigeria1960:
Three seaters
Single seater

60k.

7by5ft mouka mattress - 35k

Note: The single seater have a defect. As marked.

30k for the foam. Where is ur location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SVPROJECT(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
FutureFocus:

I’m just heading home after a hectic day work, I need to rest, I don’t want to fall and die, thanks a lot even though I’ve not read everything, Thanks , on this corny woman issue ? I’m done with her. , I’ve lost a tab and a pouch to her in the business already, I’ve also lost my good track record to her blackmail, because the tabs I sold to her are working perfect, she checked them well before she paid, she now want to return already used pouch and pouch to get Tab of 55k or so which I do not have, she should rather pay me for damages for making good her threat for no reason
This is someone I offered refund more than twice, but she opted for blackmail, that’s her choice.
I have never defraud anyone, I have refused to sell items that were not even up to my standards to customers because I don’t want any dent, I have good relationships with all my customers but this woman blew everything.
I’m done with her.
Thanks Sir.
I have dealt with FutureFocus countless times and recently last Saturday getting a tab from him, He has never been fraudulent with me in his dealings.
Got so many gadgets from him and he has been truthful in our dealings. possibly there is a mix up somewhere which I think both parties can have a conclusion amicably.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by assumpta7: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Use Jumia logistics!! It is the cheapest sent phone from Lagos to umuahia for 1080 naira
SafetyPlug:

E go pass oo. 2years ago, I sent iphone Xs-mas to Imo State, charge was 7k.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tlyon(m): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
micwills007:
Customised hacked PS 2 with all accessories and 8games(pes 2020 2021 also inside) included with two analog pads
Price-#14k last
Location-Lagos(Home delivery also available)
Call/whatsapp-08134753967
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Oyebola85(m): 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
80k if u agree to the price. Thanks.
BLUEA:
Still available...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 12:00am On Feb 23, 2022
adewasco2k:

its just so unfair

whats stopping seller from initiating a refund?

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 12:07am On Feb 23, 2022
adewasco2k:

its just so unfair

I actually went to read your posts because I like to know whether I am about to deal with a potential yabaleft patient and saw your history of always accusing or trying to victim blame customers once they complain but in my own case you choose to use the word "troublesome".
I will ignore you for now.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 12:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adewasco2k(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2022
ambient:

I actually went to read your posts because I like to know whether I am about to deal with a potential yabaleft patient and saw your history of always accusing or trying to victim blame customers once they complain but in my own case you choose to use the word "troublesome".
I will ignore you for now.

you probably just another keyboard warrior, going to check my post history, seriously? � i didnt even click your profile �

SIMPLE, get a refund and move on, you never asked for a refund you wanted a swap for a higher version if that doesnt work then get a refund, which seller showed proof where he agreed to refund but can you show a proof that you asked for a refund and did get?

good night abeg

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xscape1993(m): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Deolaw:
Good day beautiful people.
I have a brand new Tecno Pop 4 for sale!

Specifications:
6.0" LCD display
2GB Ram + 32BG Rom
5MP Rear Camera + 8MP Front Camera
3G Dual Sim
Android 10 (Go Edition)
5000MAh Battery
Fingerprint sensor

Price N38000 N35,000

Call or message (WhatsApp): 080 29 02 23 01
Location please.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 12:27am On Feb 23, 2022
adewasco2k:

you probably just another keyboard warrior, going to check my post history, seriously? � i didnt even click your profile �

SIMPLE, get a refund and move on, you never asked for a refund you wanted a swap for a higher version if that doesnt work then get a refund, which seller showed proof where he agreed to refund but can you show a proof that you asked for a refund and did get?

good night abeg

I gave a reason for clicking your profile,I don't care if you did likewise is not important.have you gone through his post? Did he said he would refund at anytime? It seems victim blaming is kind of how you get off,an elixir? You will be alright.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by quitetorm79: 1:00am On Feb 23, 2022
text me for whatsapp make we yarn

Kingkyle1:

5k fit run that sandals
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by quitetorm79: 1:00am On Feb 23, 2022
text me for whatsapp make we yarn
oluwafreshkid:

Call it spring 8k

(1) (2) (3) ... (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) ... (6239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chinae(m), Massab, ALABACONNECT(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.