Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6416197 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) ... (6253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafixdon: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2022
azpekuliar:

No be matter of rust. Compressor never worked on? Why are you selling? I tried your number yesterday and you no dey pick

Compressor never worked on. Nothing of such. Come and see it yourself.

You can try call again or send chat me up on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2022
yusfe4real:

Lol
Me that I got 128gb otg type c for 8500 in buhari givernemnt nko.. People always believe the price of something must be high to be quality

i always push my hardware, because that is what i paid for. so i will find out very quickly, one way or another, if what i bought is actually genuine.

the saving grace for most of these low quality devices is that the end users dont actually use them, or have no idea how they should perform.

you buy a usb 3.1 flash drive and then it takes an hour to copy a 4gb file at 10mb/s. you have been conned.
you set up your sd card as additional storage on yoru phone, and then without warning it fails and all your pictures are gone
for some reason, your flash drive cannot copy your 100gb game

is your flash drive sandisk or samsung? or is it some obscure brand? anyways, to each his own. as long as you understand what you are paying for, and the risks and inconvenience that come with it
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sben2308(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2022
hollaryincar:

Attach a picture

Done
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Giveaway Price�

Sony soundbar CT180 with it's wireless subwoofer

Price: 50k(NON-NEGOTIABLE)

Contact details on siggy

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BigBudi(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2022
BigBudi:
Collapsible chair...23k...07061070347
Still available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Khaysee: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Lets obamslogistics help you with bike and van delivery

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pweetiedee(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2022
uniquetechng:
80k for a clean original Elepaq CONSTANT 3.5kva

Where are you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Please who here sells foreign used non sticky cookware
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2022
grafixdon:

Compressor never worked on. Nothing of such. Come and see it yourself.

You can try call again or send chat me up on WhatsApp

Why are you selling your new technology never-been-worked-on HISENSE fridge?

You didn’t answer that.

grafixdon:
Clearance sales

Hiesense Fridge: 150k

Ikorodu, Lagos

In 2021, you were trying to sell the same fridge for 150k. Nobody bought it then and you think they will buy it in 2022 at 190k?

You have been trying to sell a new-technology-fridge for almost 6mths. Wonderful…

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temmie24(f): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2022
New automatic rice cooker(700watt)...#18,500 each.

Strong mini dish rack(New)... Suitable for singles-#4,500.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lovelygbems: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Still available

5 pieces left

5k each

Medium size

Ayobo Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2022
pweetiedee:

Where are you
Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by solarview(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2022
Not flash drive please, but SD card, IE normal memory card

GloriousGbola:

You cannot get a genuine 64gb usb drive for 4500 in Buharis Nigeria

It will either be a hacked drive reading 64gb when it is actually much less (4gb/8gb), or a cheapo chinko drive that will fail on you and cost you all your data.

You live in lagos go to park and shop vi and check their flash drives.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafixdon: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Why are you selling your new technology never-been-worked-on HISENSE fridge?

You didn’t answer that.

In 2021, you were trying to sell the same fridge for 150k. Nobody bought it then and you think they will buy it in 2022 at 190k?

You have been trying to sell a new-technology-fridge for almost 6mths. Wonderful…

I owe you no explanation ma'am. You bought dead hisense fridge for your mother doesn't mean all hiesense fridges are bad. The 150k was a typo I meant to put 250k not 150, and if you noticed I didn't post again until recently when I needed cash.
The brand new hisense fridge of that type is being sold for 380-400k...I have never worked on the fridge, that I can prove.

Stop pokenosing in other people's business. You know I've been avoiding you for several years on the forum... Always mind your business, if I'm not mistaking, you should be approaching 50. Why don't you come to my house and make your findings instead of the baseless conclusions.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2022
grafixdon:

I owe you no explanation ma'am. You bought dead hisense fridge for your mother doesn't mean all hiesense fridges are bad. The 150k was a typo I meant to put 250k not 150, and if you noticed I didn't post again until recently when I needed cash.
The brand new hisense fridge of that type is being sold for 380-400k...I have never worked on the fridge that I can prove.

Stop pokenosing in other people's business. You know I've been avoiding you for several years on the forum... Always mind your business, if I'm not mistaking, you should be approaching 50. Why don't you come to my house and make your findings instead of the aseless conclusions.

You haven’t answered the question. Ad hominem wouldn’t cut it.

In 2021, you were trying to sell your new-technology fridge for 150k.

In March 2022, 6 months later, nobody around you deemed it fit to buy it off you. Not your friends, not your colleagues. You are still here on Nairaland, trying to sell it for 220k 190k.

Why does a man who claims he can afford to eat a full cow on a sitting, desperately want to sell his new-technology-never-been-worked-on refrigerator? (50 marks)

If your refrigerator was so nice, why hasn’t anyone in your immediate circle jumped at the offer? (20 marks)

Why is it the same picture with hot Habib yoghurt inside the freezer that you keep posting? Has that refrigerator ever been frozen?
(30 marks)

Please attempt all questions. smiley

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

In March 2022, 6 months later, nobody around you deemed it fit to buy it off you. Not your friends, not your colleagues. You are still here on Nairaland, trying to sell it for 220k 190k.

Why does a man who claims he can afford to eat a full cow on a sitting, desperately want to sell his new-techolnology-never-been-worked-on refrigerator? (50 marks)

If your refrigerator was so nice, why hasn’t anyone in your immediate circle jumped at the offer? (20 marks)

Why is it the same picture with hot Habib yoghurt inside the freezer that you keep posting? Has that refrigerator ever been frozen?
(30 marks)

The way I'm seeing you laidis, you won't make heaven cheesy
Allow the man sell his fridge in peace Daa Poco cry
This vawulence is too much, it's best we settle this matter in ajiwe police station cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Michelle55:

The way I'm seeing you laidis, you won't make heaven cheesy
Allow the man sell his fridge in peace Daa Poco cry
This vawulence is too much, it's best we settle this matter in ajiwe police station cheesy

Take a good look at that refrigerator, it is almost always empty. Not even caprisun inside it.

Why would the new-technology-fridge of a family man with kids be that empty? OP’s wife wouldn’t allow him sell off their refrigerator if it were that good and useful. She would prefer he sells the TV sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafixdon: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Why does a man who claims he can afford to eat a full cow on a sitting, desperately want to sell his new-technology-never-been-worked-on refrigerator? (50 marks)

(30 marks)

You just a nuisance... I even thought you're intelligent, why don't you ask the same question from everyone who is trying to sell their properties here

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Take a good look at that refrigerator, it is almost always empty. Not even caprisun inside it.

Why would the new-technology-fridge of a family man with kids be that empty?
I guess he removed the contents of the fridge to take a shot for potential buyers however, the truth is it would be difficult for one to buy a used fridge for that amount.
I would rather add money to buy a new one that comes with a warranty in case I encounter some issues with it during usage.
Nwanne nmadu, Biko take it easy on him. You've done your part by calling him out and since he isn't ready to give full disclosure of the product he's selling, it's best we leave him to it.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2022
grafixdon:

You just a nuisance... I even thought you're intelligent, why don't you ask the same question from everyone who is trying to sell their properties here

I am asking you because you have been trying to sell one refrigerator for 6 good months!

Michelle55:

I guess he removed the contents of the fridge to take a shot for potential buyers however, the truth is it would be difficult for one to buy a used fridge for that amount.
I would rather add money to buy a new one that comes with a warranty in case I encounter some issues with it during usage.
Nwanne nmadu, Biko take it easy on him. You've done your part by calling him out and since he isn't ready to give full disclosure of the product he's selling, it's best we leave him to it.

Nobody removes the content of a refrigerator to take pictures. In fact, pictures of frozen items in the refrigerator would boost your sales!

That refrigerator doesn’t look like it was cleared for pictures. It looks like it has hardly ever been used. The question is WHY?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2022
grafixdon:

What's with the name-calling, sir?
Sheath your sword for it hasn't gotten to that, please.
She only raised concern about your product and if you think it doesn't require an answer kindly ignore it, there's no need to call her names.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafixdon: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
Michelle55:

I'm willing to give any one who is willing to buy it a guaranteed of 3months, just to let you know the fridge is working perfectly. She has never come to my house to verified if the fridge is working well or not but here she's asking very stupid questions and trying to run my advert down

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafixdon: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Michelle55:

What's with the name-calling, sir?
Sheath your sword for it hasn't gotten to that, please.
She only raised concern about your product and if you think it doesn't require an answer kindly ignore it, there's no need to call her names.
Thank you!

Really? But she's free to run my advert down... Tell her to mind her business... I've been on forum before her and I've never cheated anyone or involved in any shaddy deals
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2022
grafixdon:
Very clean Hiesense Refrigerator with Water Dispenser
In perfect condition. 100% chill

Water dispenser
Cool/Super Cool/Holiday/Supper Freeze Functions
Led Display with Screen Touch Button Control
Interior Led Light for Fridge and Freezer Compartment
A+ Energy Saving
No Frost
Low Noise
Multi Air Flow System
Big Vegetable Crisper with Humidity Control Design
545 Litres
Enviroment-freindly Technology

Price: N220, 000 now N190,000 for quick sale

Call: 07030504600

hmm wetin be the fridge model number though?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

I am asking you because you have been trying to sell one refrigerator for 6 good months!

Nobody removes the content of a refrigerator to take pictures. In fact, pictures of frozen items in the refrigerator would boost your sales!

That refrigerator doesn’t look like it was cleared for pictures. It looks like it has hardly ever been used. The question is WHY?
Only the seller can answer that question unfortunately, he isn't forthcoming with the answers either.
I just weak!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafixdon: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

I hardly used it because I've about 3 already, it was a gift. My sister gave it to me when she was travelling. I moved it to my office because it taking space. I only use it to chill my bottle waters etc. But its working 100%. You can come check it yourself, I'm ready to pay for you tfair.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2022
grafixdon:

Really? But she's free to run my advert down... Tell her to mind her business... I've been on forum before her and I've never cheated anyone or involved in any shaddy deals
Don't be mad at her please, she's only concerned seeing that you haven't sold the fridge for 6months since advertised, you could have given her benefits of doubts by answering the question she tabled about the fridge.
Not to worry, a potential buyer would locate you if the deal looks great to him/her. Going back and forth with arguments ain't gonna help you sell it off, just let peace reign.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Moneyboyz: 10:53am On Mar 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You are missing my point. I am saying we are anyhow people in Nigeria. And we cut all sorts of corners. Almost everything sold in this country is a low quality imitation. Safety margins are routinely shaved. Failsafes are removed. Which is why you start seeing strange and odd behavior.

The regular lead acid batteries sold in Nigeria have issues because thier quality has been reduced. Now imagine someone selling lithium batteries in Nigeria where there is no regulation. Safety features and margins will be stripped out. Same way they kept on upping the methanol in fuel sold in Nigeria until we got here

I said amazon banned Chinese hover boards from thier marketplace. This is the reason. Because the risk of substandard lithium batteries is too high.

Lead acid battery I bought just a month ago is now misbehaving. Bought brand new and tested the volts.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Justkeik: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Good morning all,
I am the creative director/ Cake stylist/ Cake consultant of Justkeik.
We render all kinds of cakes services, ranging from Be-spokes Cakes, Mini-treats, Pastries, Online, and On-site Training, Recipes, and what have you.
Having Bespoke cakes styled to magnify your events, in addition to our sweet treats and pastries is our specialty here at Just Keik (by House of Rowo).
We also train you to become financially independent via cake baking and decoration skills.

We are the best in what we do.

We await your cakes, sweet treats, and pastries orders.
A trial will convince you.
You can check our IG page: justkeik.ng
Or send a direct message to 07034319872

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

(30 marks)

Pocobaby... We go make you the admin for this clearance thread. cool

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2022
grafixdon:

I hardly used it because I've about 3 already, it was a gift. My sister gave it to me when she was travelling. I moved it to my office because it taking space. I only use it to chill my bottle waters etc. But its working 100%. You can come check it yourself, I'm ready to pay for you tfair.

Your sister gave you a new-technology fridge, you have 3 already…

grafixdon:

But in December, you were pricing a used freezer. This is despite having “about” 3, plus the new technology fridge your sister gave you.

Happy sales o.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) ... (6253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ladipodeal, CrownedPhoenix, Kalaba(m), TobiArchy(m), FutureFocus, theenchanter, stnkembu(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.