Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6391153 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) ... (6239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
LondyC:
Beautiful Large Mirror (52*22inch)

Price: 12,000

8k for this make we run am with the rug
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
FutureFocus:
Lashout1 , Ausval , Souzin and everyone who are doing this.

From generation to generation, misery and failure will continue to be your portion till the day you unquote and delete the post that wrongly quoted me as a scammer, there will be no rest for you and everyone who wrong tarnished my image , the children of those who did this to me will not no good in their life until they delete that image damaging post, I will fight you guys with everything I have, I have being waking up in the middle of the night to swear for you, both you and those who started this blackmail will work like jackal and reap nothing wherever you sow with your sweat, misery will be your partner until you remove those post!

Delete your post on page 3434 on this thread or your children will be receiving heavy course every midnight.
Misery will be your portion until you do so,
Every thing you lay your hands on will take a downturn. Iseeeeee!
You are obviously mad
because at this point your head is not correct
No let me repost your number as a stupid scammer
Stop tagging me and fokof.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Holyness123: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Souzin:

You are obviously mad

we know wetin you do, you deleted am from one moniker, come create another moniker to repost am..lol
una just wan finish this man, una no get work?

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 5hn7: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ManAdii: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Souzin:

You are obviously mad
Why is it just so hard for you guys to go and modify your post and let this matter end for once? Na wa o

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by agbonda(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Allegory:
1.5KVA panel with 2 Luminous batteries ......250k (used for 13months)

55’ Hisense 4K smart TV....250k

Thermocol dispenser with three bottles.....35k

1.5hp Haier Thermocool 100k

How many hours does the batteries last on full load?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Holyness123: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
ManAdii:

Why is it just so hard for you guys to go and modify your post and let this matter end for once? Na wa o

them wan bill the man ..lol cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Holyness123: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hehe.... make una no let me enter this matta cos nah everybody go collect when I start to dey hang una infos here one by one, I wan sell market, una dey do rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Foxie:
Brand new shoes, very lovely and also affordable. Both for kids and adults.

Chelsea boots (Brown 44, Black 40)- 10k each
Birkenstock (for ladies sizes 36-38) - 5k
Tommy hilfiger loafers - 11k
Sneakers - 5500
Children birkenstock - 3,500
Lady's sandals - 4k

Whatsapp: 07088846626
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Foxie:
More pictures of the shoes

Whatsapp: 07088846626
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Foxie:
Fisher price Rocker and Bravo rear facing carseat -15k

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 5hn7: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=5hn7 post=110717091][/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 5hn7: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Holyness123:

we know wetin you do, you deleted am from one moniker, come create another moniker to repost am..lol
una just wan finish this man, una no get work?
You no get sense
Which moniker did I create?
And na you no get work to think everybody mumu like you
because after I modified the stupid post, he's still tagging me to his swears

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Do you have any scrap, old, rickety, smoky, accident vehicle parked in your compound causing nuisance and eye sore in your neighbourhood?

We can help you get rid of it and earn you some cool cash.

Lets talk!!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
[].
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
ManAdii:

You should ask him...
After modifying the post
Why is he still tagging me to his curse?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Holyness123: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Souzin:

You should ask him...
After modifying the post
Why is he still tagging me to his curse?

Ogini?

but you for no create another moniker to repost am, make una stop to dey disturb us here.
Nsogbu everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Holyness123:

Ogini?

but you for no create another moniker to repost am, make una stop to dey disturb us here.
Nsogbu everywhere.
I no get time for back and forth
Feel free to assume tf you want.
Make he sha no tag me again

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LondyC(f): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2022
IT'S SOLD
yehmy:
8k for this make we run am with the rug
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Typing…
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ijaola(m): 12:40am On Mar 24, 2022
I am in sagamu. Need 2 of the blinds 15k

Ajanidokun:
Window blind 3pcs 10k each. Location (Abeokuta)
Hisense double chest freezer (Model: FC-68DD) 520L in perfect working condition. #220,000 Location (Mowe/Iyana Ipaja)
Brand New Hisense microwave. 20k Location (Abeokuta)

WhatsApp: 0eight052sixfive15seventwo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ijaola(m): 12:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Or take the 3 for 15k

Ajanidokun:
Window blind 3pcs 10k each. Location (Abeokuta)
Hisense double chest freezer (Model: FC-68DD) 520L in perfect working condition. #220,000 Location (Mowe/Iyana Ipaja)
Brand New Hisense microwave. 20k Location (Abeokuta)

WhatsApp: 0eight052sixfive15seventwo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 1:12am On Mar 24, 2022
5hn7:

KIA Sorento 2011 SX (V6)
-American
-Black Leather seats with 3rd row seat
-Push to start-Mileage from: 127,000+
-A windows tinted (permit inclusive)
-Well maintained-Recently serviced
-No major repairs required except replacing the stereo, bad speakers and if you choose to change the shock absorber as they are fairly old.

Price: ₦3,500,000
Contact/WhatsApp: 07066530087

A viable tint permit does not transfer.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 1:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Esthered:
Wait O, this FutureFocus, I hope you're not hiding under the cloak of christianity to practice evil.
The Lord's prayer talks about forgiveness, but you seem so bitter that you are on a cursing spree.
How do you go before the throne of grace to make supplications while still cursing people. Your type brings a discredit to the religion.
I thought someone mentioned that you're mature in age but I don't see it in your handling of issues here.
You seem like someone who will be assassinating opponents if he had an opportunity.
I've been following the brouhaha but honestly you've lost my respect, who the tin epp sef.
I wonder the kind of example you show your children.
I know that it's poor people that always wake up to curse sha from experience and their level of attainment in life is always limited.
The mods should take action as it has lingered for too long. I'm sure he broke the rules this time.

But what would it take them to unquote the post calling him a scammer? I checked and realised his number is still tagged scammer on Truecaller. Do you know how it affects his business?

He might not have a great manner of approach, but the scammer tag is damning. I've not been involved in all of these from the beginning, but these guys almost destroyed his business with such action.

The poopypants guy, one day you may get more than you bargained for if you continue like this.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:
Souzin, thanks for deleting that, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper, thanks again.

Lashout1 it’s your turn now, delete the post , I already have your number , I contacted you yesterday but a woman answered the call, she claimed she’s your wife, that you only used her number to sell things here. Delete the post now so my name will stop coming up as a scammer on Google! Do it NOW!
You have no reason holding on to my details as a scammer, I have your wife number, her picture , I have already tracked her to Facebook, and you won’t want me to do same to her! You have 30mins.

You too stop the threats. There's no need for all of that. Be reasonable.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 2:13am On Mar 24, 2022
nonny400:

You too stop the threats. There's no need for all of that. Be reasonable.

They just supported that woman blindly, she asked for 2 tabs and I went to her with 3 tabs, she was pushing and bouncing me around all through the transaction not knowing she had mission , she never mentioned YouTube but I went there with 3 tabs that can do YouTube unknowingly, she was busy blackmailing me on here because she’s a social media marketer for for a company , it’s her job , so, she knew the gravity of her actions, she claimed the tabs couldn’t do YouTube but we later realized at the police station that the 3 tabs are YouTube compatible , 2 Android version 4.4.2 and 1 Android version 5.0 , I also got to know that she reset the tabs making her to lose about 20 educational apps I installed on them, she claimed i changed the tab but when they checked all her pics are on the tab, even the one she returned is android version 4.4.2 with her pics on it, all YouTube enabled, I won’t touch any of them, if not that she returned the tabs I wouldn’t have known she was just lying.
I don’t sell with YouTube and I have never mentioned that in my adverts here.
But the tabs can run YouTube, they police plug the one she said was not charging and they were just looking at her because it was also a fat lie, she still took same tabs she rejected happily saying she’s now enjoying her YouTube enabled Tabs, but why the trouble in the first place? Imagine this woman made a video of me from the day one even before any complain, meaning this was premeditated, well
The problem now is why is she still attacking me when I’m trying to get the scammer label down?
Why are they supporting her?
Her mother pleaded with me, and I listened to the old woman but she came here to brag thereafter, why do people live fake life on social media?
This is someone I was still talking to on WhatsApp and she left the conversation to come here because she have fans on nairaland

She posted my details to Poopypants after cropping out her husband’s name and account number on the receipt, tagged me a scammer on truecaller and chased all my customers away.

Ambient, you will excel in life,
You will not jam Agbako
You will prosper.

This is midnight prayer.

Say Amen.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 2:29am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

They just supported that woman blindly, she asked for 2 tabs and I went to her with 3 tabs, she was pushing and bouncing me around all through the transaction not knowing she had mission , she never mentioned YouTube but I went there with 3 tabs that can do YouTube unknowingly, she was busy blackmailing me on here because she’s a social media marketer for a company, it’s her job , she claimed the tabs couldn’t do YouTube but we later realized at the police station that the 3 tabs are YouTube compatible , 2 Android version 4.4.2 and 1 Android version 5.0 , I also got to know that she reset the tabs making her to lose about 20 educational apps I installed on them, she claimed i changed the tab but when they checked all her pics are on the tab, even the one she returned is android version 4.4.2 with her pics on it, all YouTube enabled, I won’t touch any of them, if not that she returned the tabs I wouldn’t have known she was just lying.
I don’t sell with YouTube and I have never mentioned that in my adverts here.
But the tabs can run YouTube, they police plug the one she said was not charging and they were just looking at her because it was also a fat lie, she still took same tabs she rejected happily saying she’s now enjoying her YouTube enabled Tabs, but why the trouble in the first place? Imagine this woman made a video of me from the day oneonbefore
too bad, but you should settle amicably...you can't use force or threats to thwart what has been done, I pray the other parties involved should unquote and delete whatever derogatory post they did on your person....this is quite disheartening to be frank

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esthered: 3:26am On Mar 24, 2022
nonny400:

But what would it take them to unquote the post calling him a scammer? I checked and realised his number is still tagged scammer on Truecaller. Do you know how it affects his business?

He might not have a great manner of approach, but the scammer tag is damning. I've not been involved in all of these from the beginning, but these guys almost destroyed his business with such action.

The poopypants guy, one day you may get more than you bargained for if you continue like this.

It's unfortunate but he can do better than that. I agree that they went overboard with the scammer tag.
I hope the issue will be resolved and laid to rest.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 5:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Are you interested and in need of the following :

1.New Vehicle Registration.

2.New Motorcycle /Tricycle Registration.

3.Registration of Existing Plate Number.

4.Collection of Tinted Permit.

5.Change of Ownership.

6.Renewal of Vehicle Particulars.

7.Vehicle Third Party Insurance.

8.Plate Number Replacement.

9.Local Government Papers.

10.Change of Vehicle Engine.

11. New Driver's License

12.Driver's License Renewal.

13.Plate Number Customization.

14.Dealership Plate Number.

15.Road Worthiness Certificate Collection /Renewal.

Guaranty you Genuine Documentations and Quality Service.

For more information & enquiries visit /contact :

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address: Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Superboss: 6:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Timekeeper452:
but if everyone keeps their clearance goods away from this thread, what will then be sold on this thread?

Good question.
But, the deeper question is : are ppl selling most of the goods here at clearance prices, or market price?
The idea of this thread has been defeated.
So when I see ppl doing the 'watchman's work' by calling out greedy and dishonest sellers here i support them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) ... (6239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: calddon(m), koolib(m), Huw(m), Betnomore, Doris4ever(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.