Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6539854 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) ... (6292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Leisureworld(f): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
lovely fish nets socks available

@1,600 per pair

We have lovely nightwears also.
chat with us 08035737621

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by feline7c4: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2022
For the sake of peace
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jargozaza(m): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2022
Good morning
I have this Sanyo 32 inch TV for sale in ibadan I'm selling it to balance my house rent

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Z9X4 post=111304947][/quote]

Z9X4 , this account was created yesterday night - Z9X4

Z9X4

why did you create a new moniker to repost the scammer tag when everyone is taking it down? The wrath of God will visit your family from generation to generation, you will not know peace in your life , yes , not until you delete that scammer tag.

Whatever you lay your hands on will be taking a downward turn until you delete that, misery will eat with you, dine with you, sleep with you from generation to generation until you delete that post, you will not see front.

Fasting continue.

Karma and his wife will move in with you.
Whatever is happening to my business right now will start happening to your sources of livelihood

You will start living from hand to mouth
Your children will reap the fruits of this your wicked act in every business they lay their hands one if you don’t take it down.

Every time you drink water, you are drinking those curses into your soul , into your life. until you take it down, every principalities will start working against you in life henceforth.

In your life, people will start lying against you,
Sickness will visit you.

As I fast because of you today, anything you eat will translate to you eating those curses above , except you delete that post you created this moniker to post

Z9X4 , Delete that post or those be your portion from generation to generation

I didn’t send GrandMa allowance last month , and I have already told her people like you are the cause, I’m sure the old woman will also pray for you

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2022
feline7c4
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by feline7c4: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:
feline7c4 , you just brought curse upon your generation ! As a yahoo boy, it’s easy for you to get SIM card to register several emails, you just registered this one this morning
how? What did I do to you?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2022
feline7c4:
how? What did I do to you?

You can only open 4 emails address with a phone number, how come you have registered 3 emails to sign up on nairaland, you are a criminal.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Wizdeen:
Picture of the 4.5x6 Bed with Side drawers

Can it go for 20k?

No Sir it can’t.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by feline7c4: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

You can only open 4 emails address with a phone number, how come you have registered 3 emails to sign up on nairaland, you are a criminal.
to hell with you.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2022
feline7c4:
to hell with you.

Efcc will get you anyday anytime , yahoo bandits

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ManAdii: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:
feline7c4 , you just brought curse upon your generation ! As a yahoo boy, it’s easy for you to get SIM card to register several emails, you just registered this one this morning !
It shall never be well with you for doing this
Oga calm down. We're all trying to help you out here to undo the evil these people has done already. Stop creating more enemies.

It still baffles me how some people enjoy the downfall of their fellow human for no reason. Is this not backwardness in the heart of the black man?
Why not delete the posts tagging him a scammer, is that too difficult for you guys to do?
Make una remember say karma dy pay o.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2022
lawrence2top:
I need TV(50 inches upward) Smart and generator 2.2kva to 3.5kva. Kindly quote me if you have.
Good morning. I have 2019 50" Samsung UHD 4k HDR smart tv with full smart option (Apple airplay x Bluetooth inclusive) @ 220k

2017 50" Samsung UHD 4k HDR smart tv with full smart option @ 190k

2020 55" Samsung crystalUHD 4k HDR smart tv with full smart option (Apple airplay x Bluetooth x Bixby inclusive) @ 290k

Brand new 2021 airslim 50" Samsung crystalUHD 4k HDR smart tv with full smart option (Apple airplay x Bluetooth x Bixby inclusive) @ 320k

Brand new 2021 airslim 55" Samsung crystalUHD 4k HDR smart tv with full smart option (Apple airplay x Bluetooth x Bixby inclusive) @ 370k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2022
ManAdii:

Oga calm down. We're all trying to help you out here to undo the evil these people has done already. Stop creating more enemies.

It still baffles me how some people enjoy the downfall of their fellow human for no reason. Is this not backwardness in the heart of the black man?
Why not delete the posts tagging him a scammer, is that too difficult for you guys to do?
Make una remember say karma dy pay o.
They are criminals, I blame ambient who brought my details here for poopypants to label me a scammer

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2022
revcompaty:
Foreign used terios wireless controller for PS4.

Sent with packages and am not a gamer, so make a reasonable and sensible offer.

1 controller and box.

Ikorodu Lagos

Contact available in signature
Avail
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2022
IyaJelili , you are one of the people who accused me, you will also reap the fruit of your labor by the grace of God, Jelili will reap from what you sow.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taobany(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Kindly share your contact
XPaul:
AC for sale

Solstar 1hp @ 75k

Shoe rack @ 25k

Slightly negotiable
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ManAdii: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

They are criminals, I blame ambient who brought my details here for poopypants to label me a scammer
Sue that woman for character defamation if you're not satisfied

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Orubebe01: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Kenarr:
Neatly used 1000watts for sale @ 7k firm

Perfectly working blender @ 7k

Call or WhatsApp: 090-252-46181
Is the stabilizer still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2022
ManAdii:

, she’s the first defendant, can’t say much now !
I was just trying to take those things down but then, this is beyond repair
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IamGreen1(f): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2022
ManAdii:

Abi, these curses may not come to pass. He really need to take it easy. Every sensible person here know exactly how he's feeling and some have been trying to call the people involve to order.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IamGreen1(f): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

Truecaller is not revealing your number as scammer anymore but as Futurefocus Tablet Seller. Pls just let everything slide pls.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2022
IamGreen1:

Truecaller is not revealing your number as scammer anymore but as Futurefocus Tablet Seller. Pls just let everything slide pls.

Only if they delete those things will there be peace on here, they supported her blindly, I just need good money to fund this case, and I will get it, defamation of character is 6 years terms, she must correct what she did , she brought my details here. She had this planned because she secretly recorded me on the first day when I took the tabs to her , this woman made a video of me, it was the police that ordered her to delete it at the station , my name is here on nairaland as a scammer because of her excessiveness what if I go for visa interview and they did a search on the internet about me? I better get justice

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:
Kindly, let it go okay. True caller doesn't have your name as a scammer anymore, forgive and forget.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IamGreen1(f): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

Only if they delete those things will there be peace on here, they supported her blindly, I just need good money to fund this case, and I will get it, defamation of character is 6 years terms, she must correct what she did , she brought my details here. She had this planned because she secretly recorded me on the first day when I took the tabs to her , this woman made a video of me, it was the police that ordered her to delete it at the station , my name is here on nairaland as a scammer because of her excessiveness what if I go for visa interview and they did a search on the internet about me? I better get justice

We just spoke on phone now. Everything will be modify soon that's what I'm quite sure of since they all know the truth now. You just have to stop threatening and cursing them it won't really change anything.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Michelle55:

Kindly, let it go okay. True caller doesn't have your name as a scammer anymore, forgive and forget.

They have to take those posts with my name as a scammer down., that will be a good start
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

They have to take those posts with my name as a scammer down., that will be a good start

Since true caller is not showing your name as scam. Maybe you should create another user account.

Guys, show empathy and take those posts down as he requested. We can't be blaming politicians and keep doing worse than them to our fellow citizen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2022
3Hopeblog:

Since true caller is not showing your name as scam. Maybe you should create another user account.

Guys, show empathy and take those posts down as he requested. We can't be blaming politicians and keep doing worse than them to our fellow citizen.

It’s about my name showing on the internet as a scammer whenever you Google it, not about this moniker , purely defamation of character

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Orubebe01: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2022
LondyC:
Clothes hanger

Is it a new one or fairly used
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

It’s about my name showing on the internet as a scammer whenever you Google it, not about this moniker , purely defamation of character

Jesus! It's true.

Just checked now and it's number one on the first page. Guys it's unfair now. Please just take down the post on the scam alert thread. I initially thought it's the moniker that shows it but it's his real name which is unfair.

Have been quitely following this and didn't expect it will degenerate to this level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) ... (6292) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theo51 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.