Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) (48984 Views)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by IVORY2009(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nma27:
Stone Cold Steve Austin!
Austin 3:6 grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by sinistermind(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
I remember this very well.
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Luukasz(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
This aint news anymore
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by obafemee80(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
All wrestleMania matches are scripted and fake just like Donald Trump tongue

1 Like

Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Longcucumber(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
i hate him angry
is it because he wanna grab you girls by the puscy.
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Soljaboi44(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hainn... undecided
the Mann too dey behave like small pikin
#Grab 'em by pussyy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by rawpadgin(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
n
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by rawpadgin(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
i hate him angry
sorry, whatever u feel for him is irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by ngwababe(f): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
shakamarh:
No be today. That man dey everywhere

You just said my mind my bro... He's just everywhere,asin everywhere!!!
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Ppresh2017(f): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trump triumph
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
One love to the best president of the world. Hope you do well nd finish what you've already started.

Long live Donald Trump. I used to hate you, but when I sat down to listen to this man on TV, was like, what the fuck_ this is ma man.

This is what is called a Leader.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
BOB LASHELY MY MAN..THE GUY RETIRED EARLY
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by bluice2(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
i hate him angry

Oh well.........Dude is even looking for more haters..

1 Like

Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
One love to the second best president of the world, after putin. Hope you do well nd finish what you've already started.

Long live Donald Trump. I used to hate you, but when I sat down to listen to this man on TV, was like, what the fuck_ this is ma man.

This is what is called a Leader.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by amclimax(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
fistonati:
Is that Americans must have voted for someone without value, morality and good character.

fistonati are you from America ?

dont quote me again if its not about the money

1 Like

Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Realdeals(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trump is only doing what his business requires, these actions does not make him dense. He will also give what governance requires.
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by solpat(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
Is that not Bobby Lashley?
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by lastmessenger: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
The man donald has been balling hard from the beginning.
The more i see the more i love his style.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Johnsown1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
i hate him angry

He doesn't even know that a creature like u exits.
And secondary u Should know the meaning of what u says,
What u hate is his character not him, if actually u hate Gods image and likeness that means that u hate God as well.
its environment that makes us to become good or bad cos God created us equally and innocently
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by peacemara54(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
We supply pure honey directly from the bees. We deliver nationwide. Contact my signature for calls/whatsapp
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by nedu2000(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
First american president to receive an honorary stunner from stonecold steve austin

1 Like

Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by ebukaabazie: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin grin shocked angry
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
i hate him angry
noted , but who are you to hate ?
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Originality007: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
i hate him angry

who cares? who ur likeness help?
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by samijay8(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
KosiEric:
Donald Okechukwu Trump.

I swear This man has been balling hard right from day one.

Meanwhile I rep QuickNaira.com

Ma guy what's the definition of "value"?
Them Don come again. okechukwu ko, na Olebube
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by yedidiah(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
I remember that fight very well. It was tagged battle of billionaires. Trump vs Mr McMahon. The loser gets his head shaved. Good old days of wwe. Before the network spoilt everything completely.
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by fortunechy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
team trump
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by enshi(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mznaett:
Mehn! I remembered watching this wrestling...
It was a funny moment...for a boss to get his hair cut forcefully?? hahahaha.. I believed he learnt his lesson the hard way grin

I hope you are married now..... Cos that was a long time ago
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by mickeymon(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bob lashley didn't retire, he joined TNA. Bob lashley vs umagA
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by CXLVII: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
decatalyst:
grin grin

Americans have just elected a "president"!

Calmly watching as events unfold

Am very certain you said same during Bush

Republicans in there last 4 regimes have be flops. Though am not judging him yet but would still not judge him by law reversals.
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by Stanbeto: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trump all the way!
Re: Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) by michoim(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Rather Trump is a man you may love to love or hate to hate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' / Gambians React As ECOWAS Unveils Agreement Signed With Jammeh Which Favours Him / Boris Johnson And Carrie Symonds Welcome Baby Boy At London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.