Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,938 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 (53406 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies / Auchi Poly Student Duped White Woman Of $267,000 – EFCC / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by lrdval: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oluya bless my hustle.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Samrano30: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
lrdval:
Oluya bless my hustle.
See this one
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by InvertedHammer: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Theyveedo:
Why r these white women so gullible
/
Really?

One white woman got duped by a Nigerian.

But one nameless Russian called Mavrodi cleaned up almost the whole of Nigeria.

Gullibility has no limit.
\

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Pablo411: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Any maga that falls for an Auchipoly fraudster is a FOOL..

The average AUCHIPOLY student/graduate can't even write or spell properly....

.. grin

It's very obvious that you're more of a foolish fool.
Sometimes keeping shut is better than showing the world how stupid and ignorant you are. Elami!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by emwye(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Afam4eva:

That's New Zealand Dollars and not American Dollars. It actually amounts to around 95[i][/i] million Naira.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by kensandrea: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
fkj950ax:

Your punctuation, use of capital letter is appalling.

Think the chap you dissed is right about Auchi Poly I guess.

I am YET TO SEE WHEN the term UNIVERSITY determined the LEVEL of SUCCESS in LIFE

DON'T BE DECEIVED.....

read that you MAN statements without sentiments...

and you would see THE LIGHT IN HIS STATEMENT
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by soath(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
adaksbullet:
Smol moneys undecided

Money that am made on one secs angry angry angry angry

Porverting strinking mentality angry
Thunder fire your English.

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by chrisviral(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:
stop displaying ur stupidity to d world, that is my Alma mater, i can beat any university graduate hands down when it comes to oral or written English, no lecturer in higher institution will teach you how to read or spell,Thats something you ought to have known in your primary and secondary school days. so stop generalising,so many brilliant students are there today because university keeps rejecting their admission requests,likewise there are some dummies in d university who can construct a simple sentence,graduating from any institution whether university,polytechnic or college of education is not a yardstick of one being a connoisseur of English language. Respect...

grin cheesy grin

You did the same thing you're reprimanding him for.
Your little defence piece could use a little full-stop in place or commas but wetin i sabi, na you go beat all of us join for English grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by kensandrea: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pablo411:

It's very obvious that you're more of a foolish fool.
Sometimes keeping shut is better than showing the world how stupid and ignorant you are. Elami!!!

BROTHER HABE.....

grin grin grin grin grin eLaMi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by adaksbullet: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Samrano30:
Jesus where u the one that type all this....chai....what class are u lol
bus sumrado20 I'm I no u? undecided
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by adaksbullet: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
soath:
Thunder fire your English.
are u craze angry
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Potoskyleee: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
God please.. I beg you, please bless me with this kind of maga... I pray thee o! Lord.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by samuel051: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
chrisviral:

grin cheesy grin

Your little defence piece could use a little full-stop in place or commas but wetin i sabi, na you go beat all of us join for English grin cheesy
go back and read d modified part..
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Stanleysteno(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:
stop displaying ur stupidity to d world, that is my Alma mater, i can beat any university graduate hands down when it comes to oral or written English, no lecturer in higher institution will teach you how to read or spell,Thats something you ought to have known in your primary and secondary school days. so stop generalising,so many brilliant students are there today because university keeps rejecting their admission requests,likewise there are some dummies in d university who can construct a simple sentence,graduating from any institution whether university,polytechnic or college of education is not a yardstick of one being a connoisseur of English language. Respect...
Modify....
those of you quoting me,i believe your phones don't have auto correct which capitalise words,insert punctuation marks etc, i don't have time to correct each word just to prove Mr perfect,all i cared about is passing my point to d dude,his statement was wrong..
GOD bless u mr sam
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by samuel051: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stanleysteno:
GOD bless u mr sam
thanks boss
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Pablo411: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
kensandrea:

BROTHER HABE.....
grin grin grin grin grin eLaMi grin grin grin grin grin

Eyo, Ozaivho.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Samrano30: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
adaksbullet:
bus sumrado20 I'm I no u? undecided
This one na hausa
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by bizhop01: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oyibo woman i go chop ur $
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by chrisviral(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:
go back and read d modified part..

grin cheesy grin
Blame it on the phone, hehehe convenient, ain't it? cheesy wink Auto-correct abi phone sha doesn't capitalize the next word succeeding a comma. grin cheesy

Nobody sabi English pass, it's somewhat appalling when Nigerian graduates feel the need to show superiority in a language that for Bleep sake ain't even ours grin cheesy
Btw I sabi Dutch sha pass anybody grin

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by drake2(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Any maga that falls for an Auchipoly fraudster is a FOOL..

.. grin

Lol. Chai! Nwa-mazi bu Nwa-aro!.

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Phi001(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:
stop displaying ur stupidity to d world, that is my Alma mater, i can beat anymost university graduates hands down when it comes to oral or written English, no lecturer in higher institution will teach you how to read or spell,Thats something you ought to have known in your primary and secondary school days. so stop generalising,so many brilliant students are there today because university keeps rejecting their admission requests,likewise there are some dummies in d university who can construct a simple sentence,graduating from any institution whether university,polytechnic or college of education is not a yardstick of one being a connoisseur of English language. Respect...
Fixed it for you... wink
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin Any maga that falls for an Auchipoly fraudster is a FOOL..
.. grin

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by shurlermoz(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
How can he plead not guilty, haba!
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Daboywizzy: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Rule 1:

Never Get Caught
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by DeeDaniels: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:
Modify....
those of you quoting me,i believe your phones don't have auto correct which capitalise words,insert punctuation marks etc, i don't have time to correct each word just to prove Mr perfect,all i cared about is passing my point to d dude,his statement was wrong..
bros thank you for d reply,I guess dis ain't educated at all
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by samuel051: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
chrisviral:

grin cheesy grin
Blame it on the phone, hehehe convenient, ain't it? cheesy wink Auto-correct abi phone sha doesn't capitalize the next word succeeding a comma. grin cheesy

Nobody sabi English pass, it's somewhat appalling when Nigerian graduates feel the need to show superiority in a language that for Bleep sake ain't even ours grin cheesy
Btw I sabi Dutch sha pass anybody grin
i don't intend quoting you but i believe you got my point even though you think my writeup is messed up,nairaland is not waec exam,we are here to point out errors in one another's comments just like i pointed d error in d dudes statement. its a good thing u know English isn't our own. we ain't using same phone so we don't have same keypad app likewise we don't have same mobile features. peace
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Toks2008(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is very serious...I still can't decipher how these fraudsters sleep and wake up knowing the pains they bring on to another.

I would rather die in poverty than swindle another of 1 kobo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Phi001(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
chrisviral:

grin cheesy grin

grin grin cheesy grin

Don't talk to our English connoisseur like that...

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Jahcares(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=CeoNewshelm post=53087355]

https://www.facebook.com/officialefcc/posts/1317699404919213[/quote

Your headline mentions "Auchi Poly Student"
and your story says "Auchi Poly Graduate"

What on earth do you have against Auchi Poly!

Can you just stop the stereotype?
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Aroh48(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
maj007:

A tribal bigot on the loose......

A dog leash from anybody please?
Shut the fu**ck up.If nah Emeka or chukwudi, will you be saying this? The page would have been 1100.

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:
Modify....

pablo411
kensandrea
frankloloko
urukpe
sijo01
And the other unfortunately Auchipoly students/exstudents.

It's only natural for all of you who passed through the school to be very defensive and outrightly illmannered. I HAVE BEEN UNFORTUNATELY PRIVILEGED TO HAVE WITNESSED FIRST-HAND HOW SHABBY AND IGNORANT AUCHI POLY STUDENTS AND STAFF ARE.
Auchipoly was in the headlines just last month for her dismissed immoral lecturers...stop denying the obvious.
Even your lecturers can't write properly, from Philipa Idogho, Remenson to Ignis Ekwe.
Well a few good eggs like Imolorhe and Osiki exist.

I know you all...

The boys are busy thinking of how to join the next batch leaving for Libya.
And the girls prostituting at Aviele to "block" and form big girls at Efe salon.

The average Auchipoly student can not write a formal letter let alone tell you their local government areas.
67% of girls who enter the school as virgins lose it for grades.

Umu Nama!

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by chrisviral(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Phi001:

grin grin cheesy grin

Don't talk to our English connoisseur like that...

grin cheesy grin
I'll turn a new leaf cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed / Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.