Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 (53616 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies / Auchi Poly Student Duped White Woman Of $267,000 – EFCC / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Kingbuhari(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Blood of Jammeh..... I keep asking this question and nobody seems to answer me, AFONJAS are they genetically or ancestral relates with Kenyans.... they keep disgracing us since time immemorable TUFIAKWA
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Ubenedictus(m): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Yujin:
Lol. The topic has shifted from the case of a fraudulent character and his crime to a battle between NwamaziNwaAro and the entire AuchiPoly students on nairaland. One after the other, they kept proving him right on his obviously over generalisation. The body saddled with the overseeing of polytechnics in Nigeria might have to visit the institution. LWKMD cheesy
hey, look at the highlighted part, I don't believe you are better than the Auch poly. students you have been dissing.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by giftedart: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Escalze:
Format don change now lol
bros i will like to chat wit u privately
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Theyveedo:
Why r these white women so gullible
I hear you, more than half of the Nigerian population fall for MMM ponzi scheme with many losing their money. Una smart well well.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by chrisviral(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:
stop displaying ur stupidity to d world, that is my Alma mater, i can beat any university graduate hands down when it comes to oral or written English, no lecturer in higher institution will teach you how to read or spell,Thats something you ought to have known in your primary and secondary school days. so stop generalising,so many brilliant students are there today because university keeps rejecting their admission requests,likewise there are some dummies in d university who can't construct a simple sentence,graduating from any institution whether university,polytechnic or college of education is not a yardstick of one being a connoisseur of English language. Respect...
Modify....
those of you quoting me,i believe your phones don't have auto correct which capitalise words,insert punctuation marks etc, i don't have time to correct each word just to prove Mr perfect,all i cared about is passing my point to d dude,his statement was wrong..

You asked me to. I hope you see how a word can change intent.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
God punish that Guy $267k and u still let them get you. If na me i go fake demise and after 2 yrs they go forget me.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by samuel051: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
chrisviral:

You asked me to. I hope you see how a word can change intent.
i don't get you.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Pablo411: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=NwamaziNwaAro post=53091304]

pablo411
kensandrea
frankloloko
urukpe
sijo01
And the other unfortunately Auchipoly students/exstudents.

It's only natural for all of you who passed through the school to be very defensive and outrightly illmannered. I HAVE BEEN UNFORTUNATELY PRIVILEGED TO HAVE WITNESSED FIRST-HAND HOW SHABBY AND IGNORANT AUCHI POLY STUDENTS AND STAFF ARE.
Auchipoly was in the headlines just last month for her dismissed immoral lecturers...stop denying the obvious.
Even your lecturers can't write properly, from Philipa Idogho, Remenson to Ignis Ekwe.
Well a few good eggs like Imolorhe and Osiki exist.

I know you all...

The boys are busy thinking of how to join the next batch leaving for Libya.
And the girls prostituting at Aviele to "block" and form big girls at Efe salon.

I know, I know how much common sense is far from you. So because your sister's friend is a prostitute, does that make your sister a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Raphael007(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
mikeweezy:
grin please i need the dating site asap grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Match.Com, millionairematch.com
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Rhea(f): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Na person wey get money to throway. How you go give someone you never see before $267,000. Na winch abi juju dey do you
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Kelvvyn(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Any maga that falls for an Auchipoly fraudster is a FOOL..

The average AUCHIPOLY student/graduate can't even write or spell properly....

.. grin
Are you sure?
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by riczy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Theyveedo:
Why r these white women so gullible
its nt their clear eyes,na yahoo +++
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by ruggedtimi(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Escalze:
Format don change now lol
lol...guys for accra dey even hire private jets to fly the women in, pickdem up with luxury cars like bentley and show them the gemstones. The woman will go bck and borrow money. The last i know of the woman paid $5mill
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by solidman59(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2017
samuel051:
stop displaying ur stupidity to d world, that is my Alma mater, i can beat any university graduate hands down when it comes to oral or written English, no lecturer in higher institution will teach you how to read or spell,Thats something you ought to have known in your primary and secondary school days. so stop generalising,so many brilliant students are there today because university keeps rejecting their admission requests,likewise there are some dummies in d university who can't construct a simple sentence,graduating from any institution whether university,polytechnic or college of education is not a yardstick of one being a connoisseur of English language. Respect...
Modify....
those of you quoting me,i believe your phones don't have auto correct which capitalise words,insert punctuation marks etc, i don't have time to correct each word just to prove Mr perfect,all i cared about is passing my point to d dude,his statement was wrong..

Is that why you only write with commas and no fullstops?
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Sebastine1994(m): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Love Rat Nigerian Yahoo Boy dupes New Zealand lady of N53m Isaac Dachen | 13:59 | 13.10.2015 A Nigerian 'Yahoo Boy' has been arrested for defrauding a New Zealand woman of N53 million.

This is old news
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by ezewealth(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2017
maj007:

Na wah oooo. See this one too!!!
We have pay condolence visit to the family of languages, because the guy don murder their beloved son English
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by samuel051: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2017
solidman59:

Is that why you only write with commas and no fullstops?
blind bat,read again. ur opinion does not matter more than the over 270 likes i got on that statement, i believe they all agreed with me so flash.
and if the 3 ... i put at d end of each comment isn't enough for u to remain stagnant where u are, looking for faults in other peoples affairs, here are more ......................,.............................................
....................................................................... to last u for 2017 and if its not enough,quote me again because i still have more to give u which i didn't use in the original post...
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by gregyboy(m): 2:02am On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

.. grin

shut d hell up see who.is talking having bee to a skul before proberly u are one of d persons dey didnt give admission after 6 trials
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by itzMizELo(f): 5:47am On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

.. grin

It's like your brain is not functioning properly
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by itzMizELo(f): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

pablo411
kensandrea
frankloloko
urukpe
sijo01
And the other unfortunately Auchipoly students/exstudents.

It's only natural for all of you who passed through the school to be very defensive and outrightly illmannered. I HAVE BEEN UNFORTUNATELY PRIVILEGED TO HAVE WITNESSED FIRST-HAND HOW SHABBY AND IGNORANT AUCHI POLY STUDENTS AND STAFF ARE.
Auchipoly was in the headlines just last month for her dismissed immoral lecturers...stop denying the obvious.
Even your lecturers can't write properly, from Philipa Idogho, Remenson to Ignis Ekwe.
Well a few good eggs like Imolorhe and Osiki exist.

I know you all...

The boys are busy thinking of how to join the next batch leaving for Libya.
And the girls prostituting at Aviele to "block" and form big girls at Efe salon.

The average Auchipoly student can not write a formal letter let alone tell you their local government areas.
67% of girls who enter the school as virgins lose it for grades.

Umu Nama!

Get your facts correct before you start spewing trash. These things or facts you listed applies to all schools not just Auchi poly.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by omosiano(m): 6:19am On Jan 25, 2017
If you use any of these phone brands; Samsung, Infinix, Tecno, Gionee, I-Phone, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry, HTC and other related Android phones. Do not charge or plug your phone immediately your light is restored. Wait for like 30minutes before you plug your phone especially when your phone battery is very low or dead. This is because if you plug your phone immediately, your battery will start charging... Thank you for reading !!! I'm in my house if you like come and beat me
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by kensandrea: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2017
fkj950ax:

Wanted to read it, but I am one of the people who wouldn't read badly written English.

Can you summarise for me?

A little advise for you. When making emphasis, you use bold, not capital letters.

Yet you Still Teach at a Secondary school.... Receiving 15,000 naira per month,

i asked a question and you stupidly shied away from it..

THE PAINFUL THING IS THAT PEOPLE FILL THAT GOING THROUGH SCHOOL IS SAME THING AS BEING EDUCATED....

young man FIGURES rules the world... ALL YOUR GRAMMAR would only make you another DUMB professor (class teacher)

University/Polytechnic i condemn non, exception of those who uses their the way you use yours
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2017
kensandrea:

THE PAINFUL THING IS THAT PEOPLE FILL THAT GOING THROUGH SCHOOL IS SAME THING AS BEING EDUCATED....

young man FIGURES rules the world... ALL YOUR GRAMMAR would only make you another DUMB professor (class teacher)

University/Polytechnic i condemn non, exception of those who uses their the way you use yours

You really need help oga graduate.

Unfortunately you can't even be hired to teach a creche let alone a secondary school with this your writing skill.

You see what WAEC special centre and blocking at Auchipoly has done to your life. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by solidman59(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2017
samuel051:
blind bat,read again. ur opinion does not matter more than the over 270 likes i got on that statement, i believe they all agreed with me so flash.
and if the 3 ... i put at d end of each comment isn't enough for u to remain stagnant where u are, looking for faults in other peoples affairs, here are more ......................,.............................................
....................................................................... to last u for 2017 and if its not enough,quote me again because i still have more to give u which i didn't use in the original post...
Thank you cuz I can see my opinion matters to you.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2017
ezewealth:

We have pay condolence visit to the family of languages, because the guy don murder their beloved son English

Yes ooo,
And you are an accomplice.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Yujin(m): 7:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:
hey, look at the highlighted part, I don't believe you are better than the Auch poly. students you have been dissing.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Yujin(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I was very correct there and besides, I dissed no one. If you insist I goofed there, can you correct me so I and others could learn from you? On the other hand, you might do well to correct your mistake too.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by ezewealth(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Yes ooo,
And you are an accomplice.
grin grin grin cheesy
I no follow o, the only tin I do was show English resident, am not a cold blooded murderer
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by samuel051: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2017
solidman59:

Thank you cuz I can see my opinion matters to you.
nah bro,it doesn't matter one bit.
Here are more ............................ . if you still need more let me know,i still got many left i have been saving from my other posts.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by soath(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2017
adaksbullet:
You're okay grin(
Yes I am grin
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by solidman59(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2017
samuel051:
nah bro,it doesn't matter one bit.
Here are more ............................ . if you still need more let me know,i still got many left i have been saving from my other posts.

Auchi poly na him you use de make noise. You're a classic representation of the low quality of education administered by Auchi poly, which the guy was trying to describe and is evident on the culprit in the Op's subject.

Cuz you got likes that's why you are happy. Did you ever ask yourself, what if they were amused by my stvpidity? See as fight de sweet you instead of to learn. Crase man

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by fkj950ax(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
O
kensandrea:

At least, it's dignity in labour. It's not drug money, Yahoo fraud, Rent seeking, or any other vice that feeds me.

I will ignore your bad English, and lack of manners.

Figures don't rule the world. Ideas rule the world. You need to open your mind and learn more.

What are you struggling to say? Am confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.