Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) (53131 Views)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Enugu In A Convoy, Man & Woman Kneel Down To Welcome Him / Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by curvilicious: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
because they don't read their Bibles for themselves
They don't pray by themselves
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by dederocs(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Why are women só confused.
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Chijosky(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Na only women dey go im church, I something by the right
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by steppin: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Baawaa:
This nonsense can only happens in Anambra
Can only "happens" in Anambra.
Ajo iti! Go school, you no gree. Some idiots even gave him likes.
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Mskrisx(f): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Even if the pastor dey float for air and smoke dey commot from both hin ears, me Soberdrunk "I CAN NEVER BOW DOWN"!!!! angry angry

I fell of my bed! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin d tin pain u eeh!
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Southguy: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
I never see dull people like xtians.‭‬‭‬‭‬‭‬‭‬‭‬

1 Like

Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Pylony(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
Thats Why Jesus warn us about "prophets of doom" who'll lead many astray.. You call yourself a Christian and do not acknowledge what the Holy book really contain rather you are happily spoon fed every sunday by one man, then "wahala dey".
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Ramaa(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
Religion is another type of mental illness
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Don't underestimate the power of illiteracy.
believe me, man. Not all of those are illiterates
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by DonCortino: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
thesicilian:

Illiteracy has nothing to do with this. Some church goers (that think they are Christians) are just plain gullible sheep.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by godquality: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
I rather go to Cele instead of this. In short anybody that talks to me about religion this year will...... Mtchwww. It's a combination of poverty and blind faith that makes people gullible.....
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Even if the pastor dey float for air and smoke dey commot from both hin ears, me Soberdrunk "I CAN NEVER BOW DOWN"!!!! angry angry
Oga calm down. What if the man give you 10 million per bow
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by wazobia2017: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
WE ARE NOW IN THAT YARADUA TIME ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by projectking68(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nasiruddeen:
Why do Muslims pray the way Jesus prayed in the Garden of "Gethsemane"?
And why don't Christians pray this way? There are several verses in the Bible referring to this!

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - New Testament (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22).

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 11:13).
So if I chain you standing up you will not pray till I Unchain you. ..by the way you pick only some verses.. .read all the Bible
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by uchwar1: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
at least I can view nyansh free of charge
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by thonyrule(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
see as pastor fresh, he don dey chop members mugu for a really long time

1 Like

Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
there's no difference btw this pastor and all the pastors we have today, so fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by mindtricks: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
CastedDude:
According to Clement Ntukogu, this is a church where the members are expected to lie down on the floor as soon as the pastor steps into the building. This is done in order to revere the leader. Read what he shared below;

PASTORS ARE NOW GODS!

At the entrance of a pastor, the whole congregation are expected to lie on the floor. And in other churches, they are expected to stand on their feet. This is NOT the Christianity that Christ and His apostles had taught in the Bible but it's Christianity invented by man.

"And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man"

Acts 10:25‭-‬26.

"And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God"

Revelation 22:8‭-‬9.

Today, Christians have loss their sense of reasonings and have become so stupid to practice nonsense in order to please their pastors. What a shame!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/pastor-are-now-gods-see-church-where.html

This is not a pastor, but one of those whom the bible described as False Prophets, and it doesnt still change the fact that there are still true men of God out there who live like Christ.
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by kingNovak: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
thesicilian:
its not only illiterates that are guilty of such stupidity
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
IF ur sisters and wives have sense..., it calls for a SPECIAL THANKSGIVING....
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by bush112(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
thesicilian:
u finish talk
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Chai Slaves in 2017!
Illiteracy at it peak!
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by barrybanbi: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:
When they move from Europe to Africa =Voyages of discovery.
When we move from Africa to Europe =Illegal immigrants.
A group of Africans in Europe =Refugees.
A group of Europeans in Africa = Tourists .
A group of Afriicans in the bush = Poachers .
A Group of Europeans in bush = Hunters !
Black people working in a foreign country =Foreigners. White people working in a foreign country=Expatriates!!

This world has failed africa!

As much as I love ur comments, I disagreed with the last line" world has not failed Africa, Africa has failed itself"
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by obaival(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Ha ha cheesy why?
They carry der religion com dash us, we nw practice modan dem
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Baawaa:
This nonsense can only happens in Anambra
Hmmm, bros, how u know na
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
These set of pastors are the ones bringing shame to Christianity.
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
obaival:
They carry der religion com dash us, we nw practice modan dem
grinits the Muslims who lay on the floor to pray
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
cummando:

Oga calm down. What if the man give you 10 million per bow

Even my ancestors will not be happy with me if i dont bow!!! angry angry
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
soberdrunk:

Even my ancestors will not be happy with me if i dont bow!!! angry angry
Hahahahahahaha.
Even my unborn children go share from the bowdownship
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by harveyosho1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
delusional people, blinded by religion.
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Scalord: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
If rapture happens today, these people won't make heaven because they already raised this Yahoo guy above God.

I cry, ......

What does heaven look like and where is it located?
Re: Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Scalord:

What does heaven look like and where is it located?

Watch some Sci Fi movie, it looks like alien base

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.