Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Donald Trump Is A Prophet. He Predicted His Victor-naijnews - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is A Prophet. He Predicted His Victor-naijnews (355 Views)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un / Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Is A Prophet. He Predicted His Victor-naijnews by Reader1988: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Photos) REVEALED! President Donald Trump is a prophet, read his prophesy that has come to pass Trump did predict he would win the race if he ran, however. " I think I'd win. I tell you what: I wouldn't go in to lose. I've never gone in to lose in my life. And if I did decide to do it, I would say I'd have a hell of a chance of winning," he said then. "I think people are tired of seeing the United States ripped off." REVEALED! President Donald Trump is a prophet, read his prophesy that has come to pass What was striking is how similar he sounded in that interview compared to today. Trump frequently complains about other countries "ripping" the US off, for example, and his populist tone bashing free-trade agreements has stayed the same. "I have tremendous respect for the Japanese people. I mean, you can respect somebody that's beating the hell out of you," he said in 1988. Trump, now the Republican 2016 front-runner, often says near-identical things about Mexico, whose government he frequently accuses of sending criminals across the US border. "I have great respect for the Mexican people," he said in July of this year.
Re: Donald Trump Is A Prophet. He Predicted His Victor-naijnews by AntiWailer: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Na wa for our reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

Some Still Want The War / Vacancy: Factory Engineer Needed For Jancine Nigeria Limited / US Warplane Shoots Down Syrian Jet Near Raqqah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.