Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? (496 Views)

Who Else Is Really Making Money From Forex? / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Justforex123(f): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
The simple answer is Yes!

There is a long list of people who made a career and some even made millions of dollars in few months from Forex trading.
I know a few of them.
George Soros was branded as the man who “broke the Bank of England” because he made a billion dollars in just one day from a single transaction.
But, if you treat forex trading as a get rich quick scheme or a gamble, you can lose a lot of money too. It is a real business.
To be successful, it requires a great mindset, a deep knowledge of forex trading, you need to develop a profitable trading strategy, practice and practice, and a good forex broker.

However, you don’t have to wait till you are an expert before you can start earning from Forex.
With just the basic knowledge, if you own a website, a blog, or an active social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, you can start making money huge profit from the trading activities of other without making any personal financial investment.

It is called Affiliate Partnership (https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6) This Partnership involves promoting the broker and attracting new clients.
When your referred clients start trading, you receive a partner reward for every traded lot they make.
At JustForex, a regulated broker, your receive a lifetime revenue share. it’s one of the highest partner reward in the Forex market.

You can earn up to $10 per each lot traded by your attracted client on CENT, Mini and Standard accounts
And you get a $500 loyalty bonus every month.
The more lots they trade the more profits you get.

This broker has one of the best trading conditions (https://justforex.com/trading/account-types?afm=bcbbf6) in the forex market. With low floating spreads on all types of accounts, spreads from 0 pips on ECN Zero accounts, leverage up to 1:3000, all trading strategies are allowed, mobile versions of MT4, super fast order execution from 0.05 s...Etc. There is no reason to not partner with JustForex.
So, Yes, you can make a successful career from Forex trading and it can make you a lot of money.
To become JustForex IB Partner and increase your earnings, click on the link (https://justforex.com/registration?afm=bcbbcf6)

Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Forex marketers.... I know them when i see them.

Understand the forex market check my signature.
Re: Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? by Justforex123(f): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Are you interested in receiving more than $500 every month as JustForex?
Then contact me now: joel.a@justforex.com
Or signup to for our partnership program through this link : (https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6)

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Mistakes To Avoid In 2018 / Glory Be To God / See Aliko Dangote's Position Among The Top 23 Africa Richest Men And Women 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.