Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! (1237 Views)

Looking For Someone With Good Knowledge Of Emerging Programming / Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Java & MySQL / Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! by eddyj36(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hello Nlanders, This thread is strictly for Statisticians alone who are proficient in the use of R programming, SPSS, Excel, SAS and Matlab. I will upload some statistical task here from time to time to be completed with either one or two of the statistical packages.

NOTE: This tasks are assignments from students, project work, thesis and research work. So please only serious and capable hands needed.

Process:
- I will upload the task available here from time to time, maybe 1, 2 or even 3 tasks a day. any interested Nlander can show interest here first and follow up by contacting me on my Whatsapp number or email..

- I will only consider the first 3 people for each tasks, so first come first serve.

-Note that these tasks are time oriented, some are needed to be completed within 24 hours or less while some 2-3 days or even more at times.

-Payment: the pay depends on the delivery time, work volume and difficulty level. We will discuss amount when you contact me..

-payment will be done in 2 steps.
you get 60% payment once task is completed, 40% balance will be released once the client who has the job is completely satisfied and if corrections and modification is needed you have to complete this before the remaining 40% is paid up.

-you get paid within 30mins to 1 hour guaranteed.

Whatsapp number: 08065239595
email: frankkys1987@gmail.com

NOTE: show your interest here first below contacting me on Whatsapp and please only serious and capable hands. thanks!
if you have any questions you can ask here.
Re: Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! by eddyj36(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
First Task..

This task is to be completed in R programming..
-doc file and r output to be submitted.
-time is 2 days..
-cost will be negotiated when you contact me on Whatsapp..

** I will send the pdf file and data necessary for this when you contact me on whatsapp.

Re: Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! by ogazi4u(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
buzz me via 08061197741 or mail me yungjoe92@gmail.com thanks

(1) (Reply)

SMS Gateway For Php / Online Jamb CBT Website For Sale / I Want To Be A Software Developer... How Do I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.