Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language (1241 Views)

Looking For Someone With Good Knowledge Of Emerging Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language by Comeandcollect: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kindly quote or comment if you have a good knowledge of MySQL query on the database.
Re: Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language by seunoni34(m): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Comeandcollect:
Kindly quote or comment if you have a good knowledge of MySQL query on the database.
Yes, I have good knowledge of mysql, what's the issue?
Re: Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language by donsheddy1(m): 6:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Comeandcollect:
holla
Re: Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language by Miscellaneous(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Comeandcollect:

I'm a pro in this domain and my services are over the board. You are at liberty to stick to others, man.
Re: Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language by Comeandcollect: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Pls email me on markpinnicksolicitors@yahoo.co.uk.
Expecting to hear from you.

Miscellaneous:

I'm a pro in this domain and my services are over the board. You are at liberty to stick to others, man.
Re: Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language by Comeandcollect: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Pls email me on markpinnicksolicitors@yahoo.co.uk.
Expecting to hear from you.

donsheddy1:
holla
Re: Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language by havilahconsults: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Comeandcollect:

Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. Contact us on 07067190222
Re: Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language by seunoni34(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Comeandcollect:
sorry I don't understand how pms work here, can you just post your mail address or text my num (I'm my siggy)
Re: Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language by Comeandcollect: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Ok, its markpinnicksolicitors@yahoo.co.uk

seunoni34:
sorry I don't understand how pms work here, can you just post your mail address or text my num (I'm my siggy)
Re: Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language by havilahconsults: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Comeandcollect:

Look no further.... HAVILAH CONSULTS is Here! 07067190222

We are only interested in making you happy. We also have samples to show you.

Call/WhatsApp: 07067190222

(1) (Reply)

Which ICT Training Should I Go For / Cost Of Installing And Maintaining A Wi-fi Router / How Do I Jump-Start Mobile App Programming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.