Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k (30064 Views)

Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Ex-convict Breaks Into Pastor’s House, Steals Church Offering / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by josephine123: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPobm4dfMcQ
Facebook user shared a video of a man who stole sound equipment belong to an Asaba church and was caught after when he took them to onitsha market to sell for just 10,000naira

1 Share

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by josephine123: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
wat a level of disrespect for God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Destined2win: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
I might not be able to eliminate stealing when I become President but trust me,I will reduce it to the barest minimum

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by EKITI001: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
stealing everywhere .. now in the church.. END TIME HAS FINALLY COME

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by buzquet(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
I remember my church Committee proposed we should hire OPC for our church protection due to the disturbance of this robbers. I was like....... Are you kidding me! Odua People Congress protecting the house of God? [color=][/color] grin

15 Likes

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by sarrki(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
The guy is focused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by auntysimbiat(f): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
josephine123:
VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPobm4dfMcQ
Facebook user shared a video of a man who stole sound equipment belong to an Asaba church and was caught after when he took them to onitsha market to sell for just 10,000naira

cc lalasticlala seun

too bad
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by korel9: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
josephine123:
wat a level of disrespect for God
More reason why I feel he should be left for God to decide his punishment, after all, he stole from God and not man. grin grin

Anyway, it's none of my business. He should try stealing from bubu as a PDP wailer or sango god of thunder

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by lonelydora: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
The way he will be punished eehhh.
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by awoo47: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
just hang him. angry nt because he stole but selling it 4 10k wtf A singlespeaker worth 200k infact hang d buyer join as bonus grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by thonyrule(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
What do we call this one now?? grin
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by kenejicks(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by tamertery(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Where that elephant skin whip de abeg .... angry angry

Imagine... 10k
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by hemartins(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stole from a church?
That's too bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Durosure(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
nah wah oo
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by AngelicBeing: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
sad
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by soberdrunk(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
angry Somebody cannot just borrow" sound system from his "fathers" house!! angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2017

MAVRODIAL YOUTHS AND RECESSION B LIKE......

SOMEBORI HELP ME WITH THAT PIC
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by emeijeh(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
G
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by QuietHammer(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is what Yoruba people call "Apa". 10K? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by NNVanguard(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
The way people have disregard for church properties and stealing of it, only shows that God is a merciful God, because you can't try that with the properties of Amadioha, Ogun, Sang and go Scot free.

Stealing never pays.

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by isbish(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
The Church should free him and teach him repentance. He could be a pastor someday.
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Ajusshi: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari why? grin angry grin
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by phemsie(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
auntysimbiat:

too bad

So u had to copy the whole post just to write. "too bad" SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by muller102(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
the guy resemble lala.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by buzquet(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Destined2win:
I might not be able to eliminate stealing when I become President but trust me,I will reduce it to the barest minimum
Buhari make mouth pass you. We all know the result

4 Likes

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by agulion: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
This Buhari self, He don't even care
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Destined2win: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
buzquet:
Buhari make mouth pass you
grin grin I no make mouth, I mean am

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
nah dem!

NCAN
Sambisa layout phase II

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by kenbee(f): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
e Don refund the money?
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by ukandi1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Instant justice. Tomorrow they will repent and GOD will still forgive them.. Na wao... Like say man na GOD eh, I will suggests that he feeds him to d crocodiles. That's d height of disrespect for GOD
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by mccoy47(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmm... Stealing from the house of God and then jungle justice!

WWJD.. What would Jesus do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo / Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) / Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.