Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Davido Accuses His Former Manager Kamal Of Using Juju To Fight Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Accuses His Former Manager Kamal Of Using Juju To Fight Him (785 Views)

Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Why Davido Sacked His Former Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Over Juju Threat [PICS] / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Accuses His Former Manager Kamal Of Using Juju To Fight Him by Harbdulrasaq(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Singer Davido has accused his former Manager, Kamal Ajiboye of waging spiritual war against him.

Davido wrote on Snap, “No Juju U do will work for me!!! BABA GOD BY MY SIDE … u know urself. I’m covered with the blood of Jesus… my friends family my work my life .. AMEN

Then his ‘hypeman’ Spesh cleared any doubt as to who he could be referring to when he wrote, “KAMAL NO GO LEAVE US NO MATTER HARD WE TRY!!! D JUJU TOO STRONG!!!”

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/davido-accuses-his-former-manager-kamal.html

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

OAP Freeze Shares Photo Of Himself Chilling In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom / Self Acclaimed Member Of The "Illuminati" Tries To Lure Mr Nigeria Intl / Davido Having Fun With His DMW Gang Member As He Display His White Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.