Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Davido Having Fun With His DMW Gang Member As He Display His White Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Having Fun With His DMW Gang Member As He Display His White Cars (783 Views)

Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa / Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Having Fun With His DMW Gang Member As He Display His White Cars by blazingnaija: 2:18am On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Davido Having Fun With His DMW Gang Member As He Display His White Cars by dotuna3(m): 2:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Its your life enjoy it.

Mine is coming soon

Who noticed the gatemans look from the video.

Just looking like make oga just send me buy akara for road with one of this cars omo na off i go to my village to never return

(1) (Reply)

Eminem Disses Donald Trump On Big Sean’s New Song “no Favors” / Rita Dominic Is Amazing As She Is Named Sun Nollywood Personality Of The Year / Abuja Based Blogs To Watch Out For (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.