Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) (925 Views)

Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) by Treash(m): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
"Charismatic preacher in South Africa has shocked the world after he asked his members to UnCloth in church until they reach climax. According to the pastor, the holy fluid of sperm would produce a sacrosanct fluid which would make the church floor as sacred as heaven. Church members both males and females were head screaming inexcitement as they reach climax in church. Some fell in deep sleep after the act."

www.gossip.naij.com/1084206-zambia-pastor-allegedly-members-reach-climax-church-photo.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9029751040

Re: Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) by imakedollar: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
What is this world becoming?

This one weak me
Re: Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) by CplusJason: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Treash:
"Charismatic preacher in South Africa has shocked the world after he asked his members to UnCloth in church until they reach climax. According to the pastor, the holy fluid of sperm would produce a sacrosanct fluid which would make the church floor as sacred as heaven. Church members both males and females were head screaming inexcitement as they reach climax in church. Some fell in deep sleep after the act."

☆ Indeed, they where "Head" screaming. undecided
Re: Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) by Treash(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Make my Jesus come fast abeg.
Re: Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) by hemartins(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
After Kenya is South Africa.
Re: Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) by BossDanniee(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
cry cry Endtime
Re: Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
What manner of fuckery is this?

Stupedinluv ...you have to see this. I'm not weird enough to understand it. Help me, please. grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) by decatalyst(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
So they have chained this insane man yet?

South African government looking at the man dehumanize his congregation like the Nigerian govt look at the Fulani herdsmen kill the populace finish before acting.

Smh
Re: Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Haute:
What manner of fuckery is this?

Stupedinluv ...you have to see this. I'm not weird enough to understand it. Help me, please. grin
Nice interpretation
Re: Zambia Pastor Allegedly Makes Members To 'reach Climax' In Church (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
170 million people in Nigeria yet they can't find a so called pastor misbehaving like this, the evil one and his servants had to go all the way to Zambia to manufacture a story that they can twist and turn to ridicule the entire population of Christians, well done folks.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Key To Bible Understanding The Oyinbos Didn't Want In The Bible! / Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist Part 2.. Jw.org Response Debunked / Abu Dhabi Renames Mosque To ‘mary, Mother Of Jesus’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.