Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Check Out My Gaming Channel - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Check Out My Gaming Channel (10876 Views)

Help : What Softwares Can I Use To Control Gaming Time In My Gaming Center / Youtube Gaming Channel / My Gaming Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by cao(f): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
justscorchone:

Almost got overwatch today does it still make sense?
It still does, they've added a new mode - Arcade, and characters. I haven't played the latest update though. I might give it a go today, if the PS4 WiFi doesn't eff up.
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
cao:

It still does, they've added a new mode - Arcade, and characters. I haven't played the latest update though. I might give it a go today, if the PS4 WiFi doesn't eff up.

I'm on the lookout for it,the guy I wanted to buy from already sold it.
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
cao:

tongue
Won't stop me from making the playlist.

Whose? You only sub to 3 channels, and I'm too lazy to investigate.

Oh and to whoever's offering splash intro and thumbnail training, I dey raise my hand-o...
Sidebar: Err...MissTechy, we can do a trade, my average gaming for a fraction of your editing skills. I'll even remind myself to blog more...or at least provide commentary to one video.
Cool i'm down whatever you need
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
cao:

tongue
Won't stop me from making the playlist.

Whose? You only sub to 3 channels, and I'm too lazy to investigate.

Oh and to whoever's offering splash intro and thumbnail training, I dey raise my hand-o...
Sidebar: Err...MissTechy, we can do a trade, my average gaming for a fraction of your editing skills. I'll even remind myself to blog more...or at least provide commentary to one video.

i swear your commentaries would be the bomb! you did an intro welcome video to ur channel were ur eyes where d only tins visible all thru the flick. I think it was pretty awesome cao(don't u dare take it down) and im really totally down for more commentaries in future clips.

Then again I guess the overwatch clips wouldnt be much of a chore if u atleast said a thing or two everyonce in a while. kiss kiss

and pls dont make any more overwatch videos or else ild unsubscribe cheesy and move to jacksepticeye's clinic, permanently grin

seriouusly tho, i love ur videos regardless. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzpg8qbSJIE
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
justscorchone:
Maybe I should do a vlog for watch dogs2
Do WatCH Dog bro.. Thank me later
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by cao(f): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
justscorchone:

I'm on the lookout for it,the guy I wanted to buy from already sold it.
As usual my PS4 just disgraced me. Got disconnected from my match. Blizzard are definitely adding more content (for the better).
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by cao(f): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Silkmoth33:

i swear your commentaries would be the bomb! you did an intro welcome video to ur channel were ur eyes where d only tins visible all thru the flick. I think it was pretty awesome cao(don't u dare take it down) and im really totally down for more commentaries in future clips.

Then again I guess the overwatch clips wouldnt be much of a chore if u atleast said a thing or two everyonce in a while. kiss kiss

and pls dont make any more overwatch videos or else ild unsubscribe cheesy and move to jacksepticeye's clinic permanently grin
I simply used my YouTube profile pic for the video. I no get that level of patience and control to do a video with my eyes not blinking like crazy and keeping my eyes on the camera like that-o. I'm not Anthony Hopkins.

But, short clips of Overwatch are sweet-o, I even have one where Junkrat says "I love my job", I believe it was also a PotG.
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
cao:

I simply used my YouTube profile pic for the video. I no get that level of patience and control to do a video with my eyes not blinking like crazy and keeping my eyes on the camera like that-o. I'm not Anthony Hopkins.

But, short clips of Overwatch are sweet-o, I even have one where Junkrat says "I love my job", I believe it was also a PotG.

Girl!, pls do a fighting game instead. I know you will totally kick-ass with MKXL or something
Although the thought of that, is solely based on this ur siggy of a quote from the God of war himself.

But you could really be the Foxy Grandma of MKX or MKXL also from england.
So what do u say cheesy
Do u have a twitch account?
You could promote all ur social media portals from there oh. wink

BUT!!!

The overwatch ish is also still pretty rad! cheesy
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
cao:

No won cares if u blink excessively cheesy

It may turn-out to be ur special thing sef. cheesy

theo(blackpantaa) has one of the largest eyebrows that i have ever seen. I mean they are literally huge and almost joining in the middle of his forehead. not to mention the abnormally large head sef

but heck! that didnt stop him from making 400,000 subscribers his m8s

cheesy Im pretty sure im the only one from this shithole of a country, who is actually a fan of his angry

You can always get a tripod to do the holding for you.
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by cao(f): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Girl!, pls do a fighting game instead. I know you will totally kick-ass with MKXL or something
Although the thought of that, is solely based on this ur siggy of a quote from the God of war himself.

But you could really be the Foxy Grandma of MKX or MKXL also from england.
So what do u say cheesy
Do u have a twitch account?
You could promote all ur social media portals from there oh. wink

BUT!!!

The overwatch ish is also still pretty rad! cheesy
Calm down-o. I now actually suck at fighting games, I just play to get my ass kicked and laugh at my ass being kicked. I do enjoy playing the GOW games, it's a hack & slash (not a fighting/beat em up game like say Street Fighter). I actually do have a twitch same name as my PS handle.
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
cao:

Calm down-o. I now actually suck at fighting games, I just play to get my ass kicked and laugh at my ass being kicked. I do enjoy playing the GOW games, it's a hack & slash (not a fighting/beat em up game like say Street Fighter). I actually do have a twitch same name as my PS handle.
what other Multiplayer u get
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
ild scour the section posts for the oddly named adobisi ps handle now cheesy cheesy

how many clips do u have on there? cheesy cheesy

cao:

Well I guess hopes of persuading u into opting to be a world champion are now off.
But, u could start with general "let's play" video gameplays and slowly progress to comedy skits entailing ur reactions to horror games or getting ur ass beat at said fighting games.

"let's play to watch my ass get whooped" grin
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by cao(f): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Silkmoth33:
ild scour the section posts for the oddly named adobisi ps handle now cheesy cheesy

how many clips do u have on there? cheesy cheesy

Well I guess hopes of persuading u into opting to be a world champion are now off.
But, u could start with general "let's play" video gameplays and slowly progress to comedy skits entailing ur reactions to horror games or getting ur ass beat at said fighting games.

"let's play to watch my ass get whooped" grin

adobisii, before some poor person suffers. I don't think I actually have any clips on my Twitch. I believe I used it to livestream Sleeping Dogs once.
smokegun85:
what other Multiplayer u get
Titanfall 2, Star Wars Battlefront, CoD: BO3 (haven't played it in a long time, blame justscorchone for me playing its multiplayer in the first place), MK XL (UK, remember no cross region MP on PS, cause they effed that up), Battlefield 4 Battlefield Hardline (I've barely played BF4 and haven't touched BFH, I really need to stop falling for the PSN sales), Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, Journey (still haven't played this, damn sales), NBA 2K16, Rocket League, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition & Rise of the Tomb Raider (I think they've MP, but haven't got round to them), Just Cause 3 (still haven't played it yet) & Uncharted 4. Wow, definitely have a lot of games to catch up with.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
cao:

adobisii, before some poor person suffers. I don't think I actually have any clips on my Twitch. I believe I used it to livestream Sleeping Dogs once.

lol!

yep! u used to have but its in another castle now
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
cao:

Titanfall 2, Star Wars Battlefront, CoD: BO3 (haven't played it in a long time, blame justscorchone for me playing its multiplayer in the first place), MK XL (UK, remember no cross region MP on PS, cause they effed that up), Battlefield 4 Battlefield Hardline (I've barely played BF4 and haven't touched BFH, I really need to stop falling for the PSN sales), Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, Journey (still haven't played this, damn sales), NBA 2K16, Rocket League, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition & Rise of the Tomb Raider (I think they've MP, but haven't got round to them), Just Cause 3 (still haven't played it yet) & Uncharted 4. Wow, definitely have a lot of games to catch up with.
Mostly Fps Games... Nice you should work on your channel, Girl Gamers is the new hype now!
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
For a dude in north or south holland, u r pretty sexist.

That naija factor doesnt rub-off easily
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
cao:

I was gon get Titanfall2 too but the internet packages down here are not friendly at all,so I got watch dogs 2 instead,when I get back to ghana I will get TF2 ,or if I see a friendly Internet package before then sha.
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 2:23am On Feb 04, 2017
i made dis for a friend, what do u guys think about it?

Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Guys i created a Server on Discord, please download and join us, to meet people all over the world, Share ideas and thoughts.

Follow the link below to join
https://discord./Qg5dq
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2017
As the clip art cover on this website was loading and the hitman's head wa[left][/left]s slowly being revealed, I thought that was ur face reveal
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Silkmoth33:
As the clip art cover on this website was loading and the hitman's head wa[left][/left]s slowly being revealed, I thought that was ur face reveal
hahahahahahaha that's funny, Funny dude
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by jatinsingh123: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2017
hahaha ok bro. today i see your post and going to subscribe your channel Dont Worry.
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
jatinsingh123:
hahaha ok bro. today i see your post and going to subscribe your channel Dont Worry.
Thanks bro, Much appreciated smiley
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XF2l3vZkeM

HITMAN: Let's Play Part 1 - Prologue - Enter the World of Assassination

Hitman is a third-person stealth video game in which players take control of Agent 47, an extremely well-trained assassin, travelling to international locations and eliminating contracted targets. As in other games in the series, players are given a large amount of room for creativity in approaching their assassinations. For instance, players may utilise long-ranged rifles to snipe a target from a long distance, or they may decide to assassinate the target at close range by using blade weapons or garrote wire. Players can also use explosives, or disguise the assassination by creating a seemingly accidental death. A common method to approach a mission is to incapacitate other characters and wear their outfits as a disguise, which allows the player to gain access to restricted areas more easily. Actions of the non-playable characters also influence the game. For instance, players can gain more information about the position of their target through listening to a nearby news report. A player's mission performance is rated by factors such as the time taken, number of innocent people killed, number of witnesses or CCTV captures, or whether special equipment was left behind. Bonuses like new gadgets will be awarded to players in accordance to their performance during missions. Some missions are time-limited. If players fail to assassinate the target before the mission expires, or alert the target and allow them to escape, the target will not return. All additional downloadable content after release will be free of charge. The level-design of the game features a structure similar to that of Hitman: Blood Money, as opposed to the linear structure of Hitman: Absolution. Every level in the game is a small sandbox which can be explored by players. Levels are also larger in Hitman, in which the maps in the game will be "six to seven times larger than the biggest levels in Absolution". Levels accommodate about 300 non-playable characters, with each having different routines and reacting differently to players' actions. The checkpoint system from Absolution has also been dropped. Players can save their game anytime during missions. Contracts mode will also return in Hitman. Players can create scenarios and assign other non-player characters as the assassination targets. These scenarios and targets can be shared with other players. Instinct mode, which was introduced in Absolution, also returns and will be simplified.

Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Are you a pc gamer?
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
justscorchone:
Are you a pc gamer?
PC & CONSOLE bro
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
smokegun85:
PC & CONSOLE bro

What console are you on? Maybe we could livestream sometime.with cao and a whole bunch of NL gamers.
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 2:32am On Feb 09, 2017
justscorchone:

What console are you on? Maybe we could livestream sometime.with cao and a whole bunch of NL gamers.
Playstation 4 bro and u? Nice idea tho about the livestream.. i'm down for it
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2017
smokegun85:
Playstation 4 bro and u? Nice idea tho about the livestream.. i'm down for it

Ps4 too,add me up heatwaveone
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
justscorchone:

Ps4 too,add me up heatwaveone
Done
Re: Check Out My Gaming Channel by smokegun85(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
NEW GAME ADDED TO MY CHANNEL

i need you guys review to know where i need to improve, Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsNz1_f7eDU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership / Fifa 16 Mod Fifa 20 Android Ultimate Team Download Apk+obb Update Hd Graphics / Game Centers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.