Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ogoga Was My Errand Boy – Olukere Insists He Is Authentic Oba - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ogoga Was My Errand Boy – Olukere Insists He Is Authentic Oba (665 Views)

Ekiti: Give Me My Staff Of Office – Olukere Demands From Gov Fayemi / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / No More Olukere In Ikere, As Ogoga Abrogates Controversial Title- Independent Ne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogoga Was My Errand Boy – Olukere Insists He Is Authentic Oba by petermaryv32: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
The Olukere of Ikere-Ekiti, Ganiyu Ayodele Obasoyin, has appeal to Ekiti State Government to grant him recognition as an Oba in the state, insisting that he is the owner of Ikere-Ekiti, describing Ogoga of Ikere as his errand boy.

He said: “I am the owner of Ikere-Ekiti, I used to send Ogoga some errands which he accepted to do until government gave him recognition.”

Ganiyu Obasoyin, made the request yesterday in his welcome address to Ekiti Council of Obas while on a fact finding mission to the palace of Olukere led by the chairman of the state council of Oba, Oba Samuel Oladapo Oyebade. More at http://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/2017/01/24/ogoga-was-my-errand-boy-olukere-insists-he-is-authentic-oba/

(1) (Reply)

The Hawan Bariki Festival In Katsina Pics / The Yoruba People Of Nigeria / How Muslim Men Divorce Their Wives Instantly In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.