Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why I Didn't Complete My Studies At Unn-pst. Enoch Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Didn't Complete My Studies At Unn-pst. Enoch Adeboye (408 Views)

I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn't Complete My Studies At Unn-pst. Enoch Adeboye by Sylverly(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church of God, said he could have graduated from the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) if not for the outbreak of Nigerian civil war in 1967.

Adeboye made the disclosure in Nsukka on Tuesday after being conferred with Honorary Degree of Doctorate of Divinity.

He said he gained admission into UNN in 1963 and his matriculation number was 1800.

He said: “It was the order of the then governor of the Eastern region Chief Odumgwu Ojukwu that non Igbos should leave the East; that was why I finished at the University of Ibadan.

“I am happy that a governor of Enugu state accompanied me today to UNN while the then governor of the Eastern region sent me packing because of civil war; that is God for you.
Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/didnt-complete-studies-unn-adeboye/
Re: Why I Didn't Complete My Studies At Unn-pst. Enoch Adeboye by smithe113(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
hmmnn...... naso dem waste him 3 yrs
Re: Why I Didn't Complete My Studies At Unn-pst. Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
COS OF MAVRO

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sat. 11/02/2017) / Safely With Him / What Arguing Atheists And Theists Should Rather Focus On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.