Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? (1666 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
I don't think so, people don't bomb each other in heaven. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Do you think those who worship Jesus and Pastor will go to heaven?

I don't think so, cus pastors and jesus dnt own the heaven undecided

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by malik28: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
and people dont embezzle church fund and deceive their congregation just to earn money in heaven
Revelation1:
I don't think so, people don't bomb each other in heaven. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by ip2121918021(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
How many muslims have bombed you

You obviously need to be bombed. angry

'atheism' alone is responsible for more deaths than all religions combined.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
malik28:
and people dont embezzle church fund and deceive their congregation just to earn money in heaven
Shut up you sound like a terrorist, answer my question, will God accept you in heaven? After all the killings and bombings.
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
ip2121918021:
How many muslims have bombed you

You obviously need to be bombed. angry

'atheism' alone is responsible for more deaths than all religions combined.
islam has killed more people combined christianity and atheism put together.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
DeAvenger:
Do you think those who worship Jesus and Pastor will go to heaven?

I don't think so, cus pastors and jesus dnt own the heaven undecided
Jesus is the only way to God. Worship your God not your pastor. I have stopped going to church but that doesn't stop me from worshiping my Jehovah in my house.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by ip2121918021(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
islam has killed more people combined christianity and atheism put together.

Alright, what're you going to do about it now

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Horus(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Heaven?, where is located Heaven?, how far from here?. Heaven is just another Koranic fairy tales. The Koran is filled with fictitious places that Muslims cannot identify. The Koran is full of promises and fairy tale places that you don’t really know or can prove exists. The Koran makes promises of “. . . gardens beneath which rivers flow . . .” (2:25) or promises “garments of silk and reclining in the garden on raised thrones.” (76:12) There are promises of drinks called zanjabil-a and “braces of silver” (76:17). What Muslims dont realise is that all of these materials can be obtained right here on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
ip2121918021:

Alright, what're you going to do about it now

Just to let you know that islam is evil and muslims are idol worshipers.
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by ip2121918021(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Just to let you know that islam is evil and muslims are idol worshipers.

...Says the guy worshipping Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Horus:
Paradise?, where is located Paradise?, how far from here?. Paradise is just another Koranic fairy tales. The Koran is filled with fictitious places that Muslims cannot identify. The Koran is full of promises and fairy tale places that you don’t really know or can prove exists. The Koran makes promises of “. . . gardens beneath which rivers flow . . .” (2:25) or promises “garments of silk and reclining in the garden on raised thrones.” (76:12) There are promises of drinks called zanjabil-a and “braces of silver” (76:17). What Muslims dont realise is that all of these materials can be obtained right here on Earth.

Don't forget the Quran is full of romantic verses. apparently, the Quran was written by bunch of perverted souls.
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
ip2121918021:

...Says the guy worshipping Jesus.
Jesus never command me to kill infidels and cut off their heads.
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by ip2121918021(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Jesus never command me to kill infidels and cut off their heads.

I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am God.

Make ready to slaughter [the infidel’s] sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.

Thousands of people die miserably daily.
Millions are suffering.

And your God just decides to watch everything like superstory.

Why make people suffer then promise them paradise and eternity .

You might as well believe in a flying spaghetti monster.
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Auki: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Islam: cool

1.There is only One God and all act of worship must directed to Him alone rather than His creation like stone, tree or even Jesus, Mary, Muhammad(Peace be on them)

2. God sent Noah, Moses, Jesus, Abraham, Muhammad etc to inform Mankind to worship God.None of them said he is God, Son of God or partner to God.

3. Muslims believed that Bible is a Divine book sent by God to mankind but corrupted by men.

4. Getting to heaven requires believing in ur creator while doing good .

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
ip2121918021:

Thousands of people die miserably daily.
Millions are suffering.

And your God just decides to watch everything like superstory.

Why make people suffer then promise them paradise and eternity .

You might as well believe in a flying spaghetti monster.
Are you using that as a reference or what ?
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by ip2121918021(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Are you using that as a reference or what ?

You don't think muslims'll get to heaven.

Oh, what did your God say about condemning people to hell tongue ?
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Quran (2:191-193)-"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[disbelief or unrest]is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"(Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to"fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you"leading some to claim that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families that it is speaking of physical conflict. This is followed by ( 61:9), which defines the "cause":"He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make itvictorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist."(See next verse, below). Infidels who resist Islamic rule are to be fought.
Quran (61:10-12)-"O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment. That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of'Adn- Eternity ['Adn(Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success."This verse refers to physical battle in order to make Islam victorious over other religions (see verse 9). It uses the Arabic root for the word Jihad.
Quran (66:9)-"O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end."The root word of "Jihad" is used again here. The context is clearly holy war, and the scope of violence is broadened to include "hypocrites" - those who call themselves Muslims but do not act as such. Other verses calling Muslims to Jihad can be found hereat AnsweringIslam.org
Hadith and Sira Sahih Bukhari (52:177)-Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."
Sahih Bukhari (52:256)-The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.
Sahih Bukhari (52:65)-The Prophet said, 'He who fights that Allah's Word (Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause.Muhammad's words are the basis for offensive Jihad - spreading Islam by force. This is how it was understood by his companions, and by the terrorists of today. (See also Sahih Bukhari 3:125)
Sahih Bukhari (52:220)-Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'
Sahih Bukhari (52:44)- A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed."
Abu Dawud (14:2526)-The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)
Abu Dawud (14:2527)-The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with everyruler, whether he is pious or impious
Sahih Muslim (1:33)-the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
Sahih Bukhari (8:387)- Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."
Sahih Muslim (1:30)-"The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."
Sahih Bukhari (52:73)- "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."
Sahih Bukhari (11:626)-[Muhammad said:]"I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."
Sahih Muslim (1:149)-"Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."
Sahih Muslim (20:4645)-"...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"
Sahih Muslim (20:4696)-"the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad died the death of a hypocrite.'"
Sahih Muslim (19:4321-4323)- Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers. His response: "They are of them(meaning the enemy)."
Sahih Muslim (19:4294)-"When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him... He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war... When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them."
Sahih Muslim (31:5917)-"Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger'."The pretext for attacking the peaceful farming community of Khaibar was not obvious to the Muslims. Muhammad's son-in-law Ali asked the prophet of Islam to clarify the reason for their mission to kill, loot and enslave. Muhammad's reply was straightforward. The people should be fought because they are not Muslim.
Sahih Muslim (31:5918)-"I will fight them until they are like us." Ali's reply to Muhammad, after receiving clarification that the pretext for attack Khaibar was to convert the people (see above verse).
Sahih Bukhari 2:35"The person who participates in (Holy Battles) in Allah’s cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty ( if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise ( if he is killed)."
Tabari 7:97The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.
Tabari 9:69"Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.
Tabari 17:187"'By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.' And they returned to their former religion."The words of a group of Christians who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the violence and looting committed in the name of Allah. The price of their decision to return to a religion of peace was that the men were beheaded and the woman and children enslaved by the caliph Ali.
Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484:- “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”
Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 990: Cutting off someone's head while shouting 'Allahu Akbar' is not a 'perverison of Islam', but a tradition of Islam that began with Muhammad. In this passage, a companion recounts an episode in which he staged a surprise ambush on a settlement:"I leapt upon him and cut off his head and ran in the direction of the camp shouting 'Allah akbar' and my two companions did likewise".
Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: -"Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.
Saifur Rahman, The Sealed Nectar p.227-228-"Embrace Islam... If you two accept Islam, you will remain in command of your country; but if your refuse my Call, you’ve got to remember that all of your possessions are perishable. My horsemen will appropriate your land, and my Prophethood will assume preponderance over your kingship."One of several letters from Muhammad to rulers of other countries. The significance is that the recipients were not making war or threatening Muslims. Their subsequent defeat and subjugation by Muhammad's armies was justified merely on the basis of their unbelief.
NotesOther than the fact that Muslims haven't killed every non-Muslim under their domain, there is very little else that they can point to as proof that theirs is a peaceful, tolerant religion. Where Islam is dominant (as in the Middle East and Pakistan) religious minorities suffer brutal persecution with little resistance. Where Islam is in the minority (as in Thailand, the Philippines and Europe) there is the threat of violence if Muslim demands are not met. Either situation seems to provide a justification for religious terrorism, which is persistent and endemic to Islamic fundamentalism.
The reasons are obvious and begin with the Quran. Few verses of Islam's most sacred text can be construed to fit the contemporary virtues of religious tolerance and universal brotherhood. Those that do are earlier "Meccan" verses which are obviously abrogated by later ones. The example of Muhammad is that Islam is a religion of peace when Muslims do not have the power and numbers on their side. Once they do, things change.
Many Muslims are peaceful and do not want to believe what the Quran really says. They prefer a more narrow interpretation that is closer to the Judeo-Christian ethic. Some just ignore harsher passages. Others reach for "textual context" across different suras to subjectively mitigate these verses with others so that the message fits their personal moral preference. Although the Quran itself claims to be clear and complete, these apologists speak of the "risks" of trying to interpret verses without their "assistance."
The violent verses of the Quran have played a key role in very real massacre and genocide. This includes the brutal slaughter of tens of millions of Hindus for five centuries beginning around 1000 AD with Mahmud of Ghazni's bloody conquest. Both he and the later Tamerlane (Islam's Genghis Khan) slaughtered an untold number merely for defending their temples from destruction. Buddhism was very nearly wiped off the Indian subcontinent. Judaism and Christianity met the same fate (albeit more slowly) in areas conquered by Muslim armies, including the Middle East, North Africa and parts of Europe, including today's Turkey. Zoroastrianism, the ancient religion of a proud Persian people is despised by Muslims and barely survives in modern Iran.
Violence is so ingrained in Islam that it has never really stopped being at war, either with other religions or with itself.
Muhammad was a military leader, laying siege to towns, massacringthe men, rapingtheir women, enslaving their children, and taking the property of others as his own. On several occasions he rejected offers of surrender from the besieged inhabitants and even butchered captives. He inspired his followers to battle when they did not feel it was right to fight, promising them slaves and booty if they did and threatening them with Hell if they did not. Muhammad allowed his men to rape traumatized women captured in battle, usually on the very day their husbands and family members were slaughtered.
It is important to emphasize that, for the most part, Muslim armies wagedaggressivecampaigns, and the religion's most dramatic military conquests were made by the actual companions of Muhammad in the decades following his death.
The early Islamic principle of warfare was that the civilian population of a town was to be destroyed (ie. men executed, women and children taken as slaves) if they defended themselves and resisted Islamic hegemony. Although modern apologists often claim that Muslims are only supposed to "attack in self-defense", this oxymoron is flatly contradictedby the accounts of Islamic historians and others that go back to the time of Muhammad.
Some modern-day scholars are more candid than others. One of the most respected Sunni theologians is al-Qaradawi, who justifies terror attacks against Western targets by noting that there is no such thing as a civilian population in a time of war:
"It has been determined by Islamic law that the blood and property of people of Dar al-Harb[ie. non-Muslim people who resist Islamic conquest]is not protected... In modern war, all of society, with all its classes and ethnic groups, is mobilized to participate in the war, to aid its continuation, and to provide it with the material and human fuel required for it to assure the victory of the state fighting its enemies. Every citizen in society must take upon himself a role in the effort to provide for the battle. The entire domestic front, including professionals, laborers, and industrialists, stands behind the fighting army, even if it does not bear arms."
Consider the example of the QurayzaJews, who were completely obliterated only five years after Muhammad arrived in Medina. Their leader opted to stay neutral when their town was besieged by a Meccan army that was sent to take revenge for Muhammad's deadly caravan raids. The tribe killed no one from either side and even surrendered peacefully to Muhammad after the Meccans had been turned back. Yet the prophet of Islam had every male member of the Qurayza beheaded, and every woman and child enslaved, even raping one of the captives himself (what Muslim apologists might refer to as "same day marriage"wink.
One of Islam's most revered modern scholars, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, openly sanctions offensive Jihad:"In the Jihad which you are seeking, you look for the enemy and invade him. This type of Jihad takes place only when the Islamic state is invading other[countries]inorder to spread the word of Islamand to remove obstacles standing in its way."Elsewhere, he notes:"Islam has the right to take the initiative…this is God’s religion and it is for the whole world. It has the right to destroy all obstacles in the form of institutions and traditions … it attacks institutions and traditions to release human beings from their poisonous influences, which distort human nature and curtail human freedom. Those who say that Islamic Jihad was merely for the defense of the 'homeland of Islam' diminish the greatness of the Islamic way of life."
The widely respected Dictionary of Islamdefines Jihad as"A religious war with those who are unbelievers in the mission of Muhammad. It is an incumbent religious duty, established in the Quran and in the Traditions as a divine institution, and enjoined specially for the purpose of advancing Islam and of repelling evil from Muslims…[Quoting from the Hanafi school, Hedaya, 2:140, 141.], "The destruction of the sword is incurred by infidels, although they be not the first aggressors, as appears from various passages in the traditions which are generally received to this effect.
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
ip2121918021:

You don't think muslims'll get to heaven.

Oh, what did your God say about condemning people to hell tongue ?
read the comment above. grin cheesy
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Auki: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Jesus is the only way to God. Worship your God not your pastor. I have stopped going to church but that doesn't stop me from worshiping my Jehovah in my house.

You will surely know who is weak in argument and whose abode will be hell as final resting place.

Know only Allah deserve ur worship, It is He who created u and ur forefathers of old.
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by ip2121918021(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
read the comment above. grin cheesy

This is pointless
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
ip2121918021:

This is pointless
Pointless to you, that guy really dealt with you terrorists. he just point out the violent verses in Quran and rubbished them.
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Auki:

You will surely know who is weak in argument and whose abode will be hell as final resting place.

Know only Allah deserve ur worship, It is He who created u and ur forefathers of old.

Allah is doomed and hopeless, why can't he save you muslims from the true worshipers of allah. ISIS?
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by ip2121918021(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Pointless to you, that guy really dealt with you terrorists. he just point out the violent verses in Quran and rubbished them.

What's the difference between you and those muslims who terrorize?

You're also extremist, obsessed with religion. You go on making threads about demons like you're one or you want to become one.

IF you're so religious and sure you're going to make your so called heaven, why make comments like these :

So Indian women also love black pricks

Lol you are in pain.

Now fvck off Ashawo ten kobo, attend to your sex starved customers.

You will be useful to them tonight since you are not useful to your hopeless mother. Lmaoo

No, they are not Igbos. I'm denying them cos I don't know them. They are unimportant to us, they should be used as human sacrifices in Ogun state.

Quote me again when you have more facts (not insults) to prove why Christianity is the right religion or let this convo between you and I end here. Please.

Goodnight
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
ip2121918021:

What's the difference between you and those muslims who terrorize?

You're also extremist, obsessed with religion. You go on making threads about demons like you're one or you want to become one.

IF you're so religious and sure you're going to make you so called heaven, why make comments like these :

Quote me again when you have more facts (not insults) to prove why Christianity is the right religion or let this convo between you and I end here. Please.

Goodnight
keep digging undecided undecided at least am not a hypocrite.

People here makes one to be angry with their annoying comments , sometimes you just have to give it back to them, I won't be a victim of cyber bullying.

Replying their hate messages won't stop you from going to heaven as long you are a practical christian.

Actually, I do see demons, my kind are rare to find, isn't that a great gift?

I can never be a terrorist, my religion don't endorse terrorism, I'm not religious as you think.

I can never kill people for the sake of my religion.
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by ip2121918021(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:

I can never kill people for the sake of my religion.

Alright, I've never killed anyone for any reason though cheesy
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
ip2121918021:

Alright, I've never killed anyone for any reason though cheesy
Be a true moderate muslim, don't be a two faced sword. condemn terrorists secretly and publicly.
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Auki: 5:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Revelation1:
Allah is doomed and hopeless, why can't he save you muslims from the true worshipers of allah. ISIS?

Those that rejected their Lord and acted arrogantly, It will be said on to them.

"My Signs used to be rehearsed to you, but ye used to turn back on your heels-
"In arrogance: talking nonsense about the (Qur'an), like one telling fables by night." (Surah Al-Muminun, 66:67)
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by lepasharon(f): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Will ppl that eat grass go to heaven?
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2017
lepasharon:
Will ppl that eat grass go to heaven?
Those people don't have names?
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by lepasharon(f): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Revelation1:
Those people don't have names?

No they don't undecided
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2017
lepasharon:

No they don't undecided
You have no clue of what you are saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Not Know What The Permian–triassic Extinction Event Is ? / Do Pentecostals Worship Money? / Sunny Ade Becomes ‘born Again’ Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.