Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,184 members, 7,845,887 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? (1680 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
ip2121918021:

Thousands of people die miserably daily.
Millions are suffering.

And your God just decides to watch everything like superstory.

Why make people suffer then promise them paradise and eternity .

You might as well believe in a flying spaghetti monster.

Aren't you Muslim though?
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by ip2121918021(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Aren't you Muslim though?

I would say Yes and that's only because my parents are.

I believe there's a higher power though because I definitely didn't make myself.

I don't really believe in the idea of Religion because the way the holy books depict God; if he could say things like these :

I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am God.

Make ready to slaughter [the infidel’s] sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.

I don't think he would give humans free will. He would probably make himself known

I don't think religion is to be taken seriously undecided, really
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by enshy: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jesus is the only way to God. Worship your God not your pastor. I have stopped going to church but that doesn't stop me from worshiping my Jehovah in my house.
Nobody, I hardly login without noticing you for some years now.
If I may ask, why did you stop going to Church?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by tsolah247: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
islam has killed more people combined christianity and atheism put together.

Islam is a religion not human, how can it kill?
Try to read more about killing and wars in the world, the root and who fought the war.
Re: Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? by tsolah247: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jesus is the only way to God. Worship your God not your pastor. I have stopped going to church but that doesn't stop me from worshiping my Jehovah in my house.
You said Jesus is God. which way and which God is he leading you to again.
You better wake up from snubbing and make sincere research about Islam to lead you to the right way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dunamis International Gospel Centre / How Ethiopian Orthodox Religion Shaped Ethiopia / What Is The Power Of A Good Luck Charm? [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.