Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Cnn's Kate Boulduan Attacks Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cnn's Kate Boulduan Attacks Trump (433 Views)

Al Sharpton Attacks Trump At George Floyd's Funeral In Disgraceful Performance / Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) / Kate Brown, First Lesbian Governor (LGBT) Elected In The U.S.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn's Kate Boulduan Attacks Trump by Ideyontop: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
I just finished watching Kate Bolduan, the anchor of "State of America" on CNN. Over time,i have observed how she has tried to openly ridicule Trump, this is becoming rather annoying.I had to change the channel to BBC cos i was getting pissed with her unethical and unprofessional attitude.She is not even trying to criticize constructively but shows blatant hatred for Trump. I'll begin to avoid her shows! Her action does not portray CNN as a non biased media company and makes me begin to loose respect for them.
Re: Cnn's Kate Boulduan Attacks Trump by pressplay411(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ideyontop:
I just finished watching Kate Bolduan, the anchor of "State of America" on CNN. Over time,i have observed how she has tried to openly ridicule Trump, this is becoming rather annoying.I had to change the channel to BBC cos i was getting pissed with her unethical and unprofessional attitude.She is not even trying to criticize constructively but shows blatant hatred for Trump. I'll begin to avoid her shows! Her action does not portray CNN as a non biased media company and makes me begin to loose respect for them.

Welcome to the light.
There's a reason Pres Trump publicly attacks CNN and it's correspondents.
Re: Cnn's Kate Boulduan Attacks Trump by quiverfull(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
CNN makes no pretence about its hatred for Trump. It doesn't matter anymore since the guy has been sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Cnn's Kate Boulduan Attacks Trump by paiz: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South Africans On Rampage Again, Loot 100 Shops Overnight / US Submarine Has Arrived In South Korea, Amid Worries Of Another North Korean M / Genocide Changed Destiny Of Rwandan Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.