Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] (17431 Views)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Encounters A Python While Jogging In His Hometown, Anambra (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 2:32am On Jan 25, 2017
28-year-old Nigerian soccer star, Victor Anichebe has been left disappointed after he got ruled out for the next 10 weeks over a knee injury he picked up during Sunderland's 2-0 loss to West Brom over the weekend.

A distraught Victor said this was the worst injury ever in his career. He wrote on social media;

If I was to say I was gutted would be a complete understatement. This is probably the worst I've felt about getting injured since that horrendous tackle in 2009! I don't usually cry like that but this has been a really hard one to take as I feel so settled here and know I'm important to the team ! And just as I was getting back to my best and even better...this happens ..I know you guys are very frustrated just as I am but sometimes these things happen, I don't know why. I just have to be as positive as I can, pray and do the work needed to be back as quick as possible..I've been here before and came out stronger and I will again!

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/football-star-victor-anichebe-laments.html

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by chomytex(f): 2:59am On Jan 25, 2017
get well soon vic

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 3:53am On Jan 25, 2017
I wud think about it

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by OKorowanta: 6:51am On Jan 25, 2017
For di knee to heal quick,nor allow DJ cuppy to shake yansh pass your front.
Step 2:
Even if she wear G-string pass your front,nor answer her just give her my number.
Get well soon.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by jeffizy(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Oh no! Not again. I feel bad for him.
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Sorry oooo
In another news
DSS wanted to arrest Apostle Johnson sulieman in Ado Ekiti, Pls pass this until it get to Mr President that his Vice should read the book of Psalm chapter 105 vs 15 to his hearing. Arresting politicians could be sweet but arresting MEN OF GOD could be dangerous. A word is enough for the wise............

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by wunmi590(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Even if he does not have injury, how many goals does he even score per season self.

Shior, you better just sidon there dey collect money jejely, make you dey send to your cuddy girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by TRADELYN: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm...hope DJ Cuppy will not look for a new biyfriend? sad
Rich or poor, everyone is fighting a battle daily. embarassed
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by presskid(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Dont even know the guy still plays in premier league.....he should come to sabo
they will fix the knee

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by coolbreezy01: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Oh no cuppy what have you done to that guy again.

Take heart bro!

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by Naughtytboy: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2017
This guy wasn't meant to be a footballer,, he was just at the right place at the right time,,
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Big man, cuppy

Come make I carry u go baba,
Him go draw chicken leg and ur own go heal gbam!!!
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by femi4: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
DJ cuppy over to you....you can have him for 11weeks without distraction
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by bettercreature(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
I wonder why he couldnt lament about his salary
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by Suxes(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
You need God in your life, Victor.
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by Evergreen4(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Ndo nwanne

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by gift01: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
This guy has had an injury ravaged career filled with loss of form. Get well soon bro
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by davibid: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2017
Family witches at work... shocked

Gbele

angry
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2017
Dis is wat happens wen dj cuppy is yur gf. Constant injuries grin
ask Gerald pique about shakira

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by macho44(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2017
presskid:
Dont even know the guy still plays in premier league.....he should come to sabo
they will fix the knee
for real?

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by Arewa12: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2017
Err sorry
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2017
grin
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2017
oooh I feel your pain bro, every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. take it in good faith, it is well with you and get well soonest. #shithappens
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by KingJeremy(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2017
Lol. When the Nigga don get like 4-5 goals this season.
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by 2rucool(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Sorry bro, I feel your pain as a footballer and as a human being. Get well soon.
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by StOla: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Oge807:
This Victor guy is better off injured an sorry to say. Na rugby player e suppose be sef... E no Sabi ball, Mike play pass an sef

I concur.

Someone said he ought to have been a rugby player instead. I also concur.

He's one of the many flops that Nigeria convinced to play for her. Victor Moses was also following the floppy footsteps until recently.
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by Judolisco(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Wish u quick recovery....when u no get injury self kilo play
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by softMarket(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Why won't he get injury?

U will climb DJ chubby abi cubby on friday night and come to play football saturday afternoon....were u keep strength?
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by hamaworld(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Rest to regain energy. Coz the championship is so hectic
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by drinkgarri: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Oga victor, go use that weeks plan for your wedding with your bae,ok,every disappointment is a blessing.
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by fredoooooo: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Oge807:
This Victor guy is better off injured an sorry to say. Na rugby player e suppose be sef... E no Sabi ball, Mike play pass an sef

grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) / Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match / Nigeria Vs. Spain: What's Your Prediction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.