Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Please Help Interpret This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Interpret This Dream (615 Views)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Interpret This Dream by jamoscofield(m): 5:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders.,
Never been so scared in my life lyk I am Now.
I had this terrible and scary Dream, in my dreams, it happened that I was having a misunderstanding with my Brother,
it got so hot that he went to bring his gang and we started stoning eachother, as if that wasn't enough, he left and went straight to bring a Gun,
I could remember him trying to crack the pistol, and also I could remember me trying to dodge behind our car in the compound with my pistol in my hand, I shot first.
the sound of the Gunshot woke me up inside my room. "still in the dream ".

Then I quickly arrange my stuffs to run out of the house, then people start coming from every angle, entering my room, asking me why I shot my brother, it's not actually clear but honestly speaking I remember I shot a Gun but it wasn't my Brother I shot, it was one of his Gang he brought but I don't know how my brother went down.

Then I told em it's a self defense, that he tried to shoot me first, in less than few minutes, the news had circulated around that I shot my brother,

then I remembered that I didn't actually shot him, it was one of his gang he brought that I shot, I tried convincing my family and relatives that I didn't shoot him but no-one would believe me,
I cried so much that when I woke up to the real world, I could see the weakness in my body and some tear drops on my mattress.

This my Brother in question have not seen for some years now.

Please Nairalanders, can anyone help interpret this Dreamz I had. I'm soo scared right now.

Thanks

Lalasticlala please
Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream by piica(m): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2017
your brother may be in a trouble, pray for him
Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream by Flexherbal(m): 5:41am On Jan 25, 2017
The dream could be as a result of a movie you have watched before, what you heard, saw or even thought of.

Worry not, it holds no meaning...
Even if it had a meaning, it is for good.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream by Excell360: 5:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Are u in terms wif ur brother? If yes; then all u need do is pray against misunderstanding. If no; try sort ur differences nd pray as well. It might nt necessary be ur bros so try nd stay in peace with everyone. This might as well be a case of 'innocent victim' perharps nt frm ur path..... U jst gat to pray. PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream by jamoscofield(m): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2017
Flexherbal:
The dream could be as a result of a movie you have watched before, what you heard, saw or even thought of.

Worry not, it holds no meaning...
Even if it had a meaning, it is for good.

Thanks Bro..
I work from 9AM to 5PM daily. I don't have time for Movies,
Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream by jamoscofield(m): 6:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Excell360:
Are u in terms wif ur brother? If yes; then all u need do is pray against misunderstanding. If no; try sort ur differences nd pray as well. It might nt necessary be ur bros so try nd stay in peace with everyone. This might as well be a case of 'innocent victim' perharps nt frm ur path..... U jst gat to pray. PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

Thank You Bro..
Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream by lepasharon(f): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Did you have any emotions towards ur brother before you went to bed?
Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream by DeLioncourt: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2017
lol. dreams are just dreams bro.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/17 / See Strange Image Appears Among Clouds / Priest, Known For Speaking Against Child Abuse, Rapes 17 Year Old Girl!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.