Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (23363 Views)

Building 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building:semi-detached Duplex In Osapa (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
D1O:

Many thanks!!

You’re welcome sir
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by klbakare(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
spectacular job sir. was it your in-house welders that did those burglar bars or you contracted it to those "chinko" guys? i love that shower rose too, it is going to be pure rainfall. your tank stand is top notch as well especially with the galvanized gratings used, most people can't afford a tank stand with galvanized gratings as tank seats. can you please give an idea of how much the tank stand cost? civil base work and steel job separately? thanks a bunch. please let me add, you should endeavour to use red-oxide coat on the steel first pre-fab, that will give it sufficient rust protection remember I-beam is mild steel too. also the weld bead at the base plate and column joint is too thin, always pay attention to that joint(hope stiffeners were eventually used cause the pictures didn't eventually show that?) More projects to your elbows

1 Like

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Casting of already existing concrete floor. In preparation for Generator. Reinforcing properly since it will carry A generator

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Reinforcement and concrete works on drive in Ramp at entrance gate location.

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Flower area in front of house

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by peterphd(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
skimanski:
Casting of already existing concrete floor. In preparation for Generator. Reinforcing properly since it will carry A generator

Hello skimanski, how much is it for interlock per metre square?
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
peterphd:

Hello skimanski, how much is it for interlock per metre square?

The prices vary in quality.
You have the one of 1800/ sq.m including installation.
Also the one of 4600/sq.m

The one on this picture is 6450/sq.m
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Casting of Ramp

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Natudu: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2018
Skimanski,
You didn't pick my call. We need to talk
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by ceelog(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
skimanski:
UPDATES ON MASTER'S BATHROOM
Skima I love this bathroom. It's huge space and bath options. But would you still add a few assessories? It's seems a bit bare. Painting? Art? Potted Flower? Anything.
I observe you don't use much of glass blocks (in bathrooms like the pic attached)....any reason why?

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 4:58am On Jan 25, 2018
Natudu:
Skimanski,
You didn't pick my call. We need to talk

Please call again. Guess I was in a meeting.
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:02am On Jan 25, 2018
ceelog:

Skima I love this bathroom. It's huge space and bath options. But would you still add a few assessories? It's seems a bit bare. Painting? Art? Potted Flower? Anything.
I observe you don't use much of glass blocks (in bathrooms like the pic attached)....any reason why?

Nice bathroom!! the reason why its bare is because the Shower area is what they are trying to Highligh. If you have this kind of shower in Other bathrooms we do, it wouldn't be bare because it will have other things around it like the W.C, Wash Basin design and so on.

Its a Lovely Bathroom, though we need clients to buy into the IDea before doing it.

1 Like

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by omoiyaijebu: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
skimanski:
Wrought Iron railings Delivered to site.

Oga skimanski, well done o.
Can you pls share the contact details of your wrought iron guy?
What’s the cost like?
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by CharlesAA: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2018
skimanski:
Then pictures from our foundation filing works as of today.

What is the benefits of using sharp sand for filling as against laterite or red sand?

since sharp sand is twice the price of red sand or laterite, I struggle to see the benefits.

please share.

thanks
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2018
CharlesAA:

What is the benefits of using sharp sand for filling as against laterite or red sand?

since sharp sand is twice the price of red sand or laterite, I struggle to see the benefits.

please share.

thanks

Sharp sand settles faster.
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by CharlesAA: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2018
skimanski:

Sharp sand settles faster.

Thanks, so its a function of speed, same tenacity would eventually be achieved?

well done, nice job you have done here bro..

Really wish I can afford you, na you for do my house.

next time anyways.
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2018
CharlesAA:

Thanks, so its a function of speed, same tenacity would eventually be achieved?

well done, nice job you have done here bro..

Really wish I can afford you, na you for do my house.

next time anyways.

Please ooo!! This " I wish I can afford you" comment needs to Stop ooo!!! Its same Money any Engineer will use that I will use. The only way I will use a Different budget is if the Figure given to you won't finish your house.

Make Una Patronize us oo. This Regime no easy oo. Make Hunger no go kill person.

3 Likes

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by diehard(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2018
skimanski:

Please ooo!! This " I wish I can afford you" comment needs to Stop ooo!!! Its same Money any Engineer will use that I will use. The only way I will use a Different budget is if the Figure given to you won't finish your house.

Make Una Patronize us oo. This Regime no easy oo. Make Hunger no go kill person.

Sometimes you need to post cost of the construction and maybe your charges cos we all initially assume you will be expensive, a lot of persons don't have flexible incomes, just fixed from salary and won't know if they can work something out with you. only persons who have worked with you may know the truth if you don't tell us.

Great work though, keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2018
diehard:

Sometimes you need to post cost of the construction and maybe your charges cos we all initially assume you will be expensive, a lot of persons don't have flexible incomes, just fixed from salary and won't know if they can work something out with you. only persons who have worked with you may know the truth if you don't tell us.

Great work though, keep it up

YES SIR I AGREE! But you see A lot of my Clients do not want me posting cost online. I even have some projects very beautiful ones I have built that Clients do not want me to post pics, for the sake of keeping their apartments private. I am open to Cost inquiry and I respond as I am ask. The ones I cannot share online, I will refer to email or wassap conversation for the cost. But will always share cost with Interested people.

3 Likes

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by D1O(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
skimanski:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Finalizing flower locations

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Main source of power in Nigeria, while PHCN is backup

1 Like

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by kennykane1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
skimanski:

What a nasty shame to the “Goliath” of Africa
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
kennykane1:

What a nasty shame to the “Goliath” of Africa

yes oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Adeliebe: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello, did you use burglary on those big glass area?
How does it look from inside please

skimanski:
Finalizing flower locations
Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Adeliebe:
Hello, did you use burglary on those big glass area?
How does it look from inside please

We made Burglar Bars as Big as the windows.

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lighting up Main Lounge as we get ready to set-up client Furniture

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lighting and Setting Up Kitchen Appliances for CLient

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rounding Up Unit 1

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES!!

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Trying to Finalize Landscaping works

Re: Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by ice4u999(m): 1:56am On Feb 14, 2018
skimanski:

Na so o lol. Personal national grid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hotel Building Collapses In Ibadan, 7 People Injured / Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina / Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.