Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) (24777 Views)

Jide Ogungbade Is Dead (Photo) / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by alloykem(f): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Just two pics? Well, take heart
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by CecyAdrian(f): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Only 2 pictures with your father in this digital age shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and you have thousands of yours with Ice Prince, Inyanya and Dammy Krane and plenty more dudes on Instagram and Facebook.

Warped priorities.

RIP sir.

Yvonne was probably not proud of her father or he saw her as a black sheep.

She was raised by her mother and have neve was in good terms with her father or have that father-daughter relationship with him but from what I got from her tribute to him, it seems like they made up before he died
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by alloykem(f): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rip
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by aalangel(f): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Only 2 pictures with your father in this digital age shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and you have thousands of yours with Ice Prince, Inyanya and Dammy Krane and plenty more dudes on Instagram and Facebook.

Warped priorities.

RIP sir.

They've had serious problems in the past. I think they just reunited.
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
fine man
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by midehi2(f): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Warped priorities.

RIP sir.

she never knew her dad until recently
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by PrettyGaby(f): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Warped priorities.

RIP sir.

I don't have a single photo with my dad but that doesn't mean. much other than he rarely takes photos.
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Do rest in peace Mr Nelson.
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by 1dafullymade(f): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
people asking 'only two pictures with her dad' it is very possible.. I for one don't have a single picture with either of my parents..and do I love them?u can't even begin to imagine but I rarely take pictures and it has never crossed my mind to take pictures with them..

hmmm,guess I wld do the next time I see them
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
lalasticlala:
The Ghanaian star actress announced the death of her dad via instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPrrJR9ja8p/
she was not in good terms with her father, cos her dad abandoned her when she was a little girl, it is only her mum that raise her, and took care of her!
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Jimi23(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Warped priorities.

RIP sir.

This is why it is bad to judge what you know nothing about. If u go thru her bio that man was never there for her as a kid. He was an absent dad yet she found it in her heart to forgive him. May God 4give u.
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
Do rest in peace Mr Nelson.
aaaaa you know her!!!well her papa don old sha
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Martin124:
aaaaa you know her!!!well her papa don old sha
Yeah, I do. Don't u knw her as well.
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
Yeah, I do. Don't u knw her as well.
nah,she's an actress na,I ve not met her,only here of her name,,,,,were iz she from?
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Dripy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Warped priorities.

RIP sir.

Read in between the line; she did not grow up with the dad because he left them long ago.
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Martin124:
nah,she's an actress na,I ve not met her,only here of her name,,,,,were iz she from?
Shez frm Ghana.
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
Shez frm Ghana.
ow ghana,ok,so were u chating from?
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Martin124:
ow ghana,ok,so were u chating from?
Frm ur house tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
Frm ur house tongue
aaaa aaa aaa hmmm so change don wanna beging with u abi, I be wan con carry u go beach oO
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Martin124:
aaaa aaa aaa hmmm so change don wanna beging with u abi, I be wan con carry u go beach oO
In ya drims abi? tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
In ya drims abi? tongue
hahah u know say I nor dey fuckup na....serious ooo,
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
In ya drims abi? tongue
hahah u know say I nor dey fuckup na....serious ooo, don't u like shawama
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Martin124:
hahah u know say I nor dey fuckup na....serious ooo, don't u like shawama
watz shawama? Na ur babe name? smiley tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Warped priorities.
RIP sir.
This is the so called father she said she has no business with sometimes ago.
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
watz shawama? Na ur babe name? smiley tongue
noO I nor get babe yet,nor worry wen we reach u go see am...

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Came: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is what happens when a child isn't close to the father. She was raised by her mother, her father wasn't there for her at all. Papa dem,make una dey get time for una children ooooooo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos / Chika Ike's Stunning Looks To The Sun Awards (photos) / Huge Turn Up At The #omobetter Concert, Small Doctor Thanks Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.