Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] (29392 Views)

Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
donfemo:

Bro the mixtures and flavors is not really the problem but the smoke inhaled, what it does to the kidney is terrible. Sadly people don't visit hospitals or read about this things to get enlightened. If i have ever contributed, that's between me and my God na abi. Cheers!

Oh really. Tell us what it does to the kidney?

Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by SIRmanjar(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Arewa12:
I shake my head for u... C as re body be like man body
Hahaha..I swear,see her masculine shoulderz I hear say she be lesbian.
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Some people smoke out of fun, peer pressure, some out of some hidden pains. It could be financial lack, fear of unknown financial future. See my signature for the solution to your financial freedom.
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Annruby: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gmekx:
Technically she's not smoking, the title is misleading and should be edited

Since when did chilling with a hookah become smoking skills.

OP go and find people that smoke a full stick of cigarette without asking abeg. This one no be skill

she smokes too alot
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Gmekx(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Annruby:

she smokes too alot

It's her life sha, there are people that smoke more than her, why didn't they make the news?
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Annruby: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=Gmekx post=53115839]

It's her life sha, there are people that smoke more than her, why didn't they make the news? [/quo

cos she's a celeb..her life sha

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
who is she trying to inspire with this kind of act? what message is she passing across? i mean, no kid from a good home will be doing this. prolly her parents really dont care what she does with her life.
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by seenter84: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pawn star
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by yedidiah(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
We have allowed Entertainment and television and social media to raise our children. I can only imagine how Nigeria will be like in another 10years at the rate we are going.

#chasingshadows

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by martineverest(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
veekid:
Shisha na smoke? That thing too light for me biko
sisha is 10x more destructive than cigar
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by martineverest(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gmekx:
Technically she's not smoking, the title is misleading and should be edited

Since when did chilling with a hookah become smoking skills.

OP go and find people that smoke a full stick of cigarette without asking abeg. This one no be skill
sisha smoke inhaled in 100x more than cigar...its far far more deadly than cigarette
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by martineverest(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
ollah1:

Oh really. Tell us what it does to the kidney?

most ignorant ppl dont know shisha is 100x worse than cigar......the diameter of the pipe is far more than cigar,thus leading to lungs cancer and kidney problem at faster rate than cigar.

Unfortunately,they think the sweet flavour makes it less 'damaging'
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by martineverest(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hades2016:
Madam go marry undecided
i think she is a mother/married woman
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Danfuster(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
veekid:
Shisha na smoke? That thing too light for me biko

Sprinkle small SK on the top foil and put the coal on it... Now drag hamangry
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by iamkingzlee(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hades2016:
Madam go marry undecided
Mumu, go marry am na undecided
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Tobium1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
recievesense:
where is the "idgaf" crew wen we need them?

We went in search of more Fúcks, pls be patient.

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by leofab(f): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice one they will you for testimony one days after marrying the good ones
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Sayelabola(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Naàaa small small e de start

Small time naaa she and Majek fashek go de stay

Moet abi naaa Ogogoro *kwontinew* tongue

Get updated, Majek Fashek have been reformed.

Many thanks to Emami Ayiri.
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
martineverest:
most ignorant ppl dont know shisha is 100x worse than cigar......the diameter of the pipe is far more than cigar,thus leading to lungs cancer and kidney problem at faster rate than cigar.

Unfortunately,they think the sweet flavour makes it less 'damaging'

You may be right tho.

Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Gmekx(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
martineverest:
sisha smoke inhaled in 100x more than cigar...its far far more deadly than cigarette

Tell that to the Arabians. Meanwhile do you mean cigar or cigarettes?
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by martineverest(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=ollah1 post=53117714]

You may be right tho.

1[/quote /]/ @ 'may'
if u doubt it,google it!
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by nextstep(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
What smoking skills? I though I was going to see o-rings and fancy stuff. Why is this on fp? angry
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by nextstep(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Hades2016(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Mumu, go marry am na undecided
hahaha ode who invite you for the matter grin
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by MaKenz: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Living in Bondage -Part 2 downloading... shocked
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Duru009(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Omo see wife material......
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by fortunechy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
at the end of the day she will start luking for hubby??may GOD help men
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by tianahzworld(f): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
All I see is a gal holding her breath for a flat tummy result.... Body magic be inconveniencing gals since......
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by datizy(f): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
No mind her, for her mind she dey flex life. Make she dey there dey smoke like chimney.,.. When e happen, she go dey on her own
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by recievesense: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tobium1:

We went in search of more Fúcks, pls be patient.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by raphy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
She was so drunk that she don't even know what she was doing.that tin look like pipe..the way she look hug means that she have skerry take coke?it's her life sha .she get the money for her treatment so .so haters should just chill n look for work cuz she get money... cheesy
Re: Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] by Boyooosa(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
@op, av seen her... can i go now? Pleeeeeease!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì / Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers / Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.