Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì (29386 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Ayodele70: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle Igbokwe met the Ọọ̀ni of Ifẹ̀, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì, yesterday.

Miracle took to his Instagram page to share a video of him greeting the Oba. Watch video here;

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/big-brother-naija-winner-miracle-meets-ooni-of-ife-photos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ynxsGMXIr4?t=8

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
wetin make we do?.....

10 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by decatalyst(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
The boy couldn't even prostrate.

In Yoruba land, you don't stand to greet an elder not to talk of a king.

Like someone pointed out, maybe the picture was taken when he stood up.

17 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by itspzpics(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bigboi

Ss1 Students Develops A Car That Can Move On Its Own With Bathroom Slippers(pics, video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/ss1-students-develops-a-car-that-can-move-on-its-own-with-bathroom-slippers/

wink
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2018
amaniro:
wink
Igbos don't prostrate wink
it's our culture

unlike useless afonja that will bow down, lie down just to greet ordinary man. Smh, der hypocrisy got me ugh.....

Igbo amaka

miracle amaka

long live oni of ife.... Kabiyeeesi sir grin
What kinda people are these guys?
Stop bringing shame to some of us still reasonable please.
Smh!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Authoreety: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Miracle the next ooni of ife

Make I chek beans wey I put for fire

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by gistblogger: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2018
cool
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Iwanttoto: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:

In Yoruba land, you don't stand to greet and elder not to talk of a king.

The boy resemble afonja for your eye? Go back schl if u no sabi read .

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by tokrizy: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2018
I like woman i dey stRAIGht Foward

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Yemicrakz1: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2018
amaniro:
wink
it's our culture

unlike useless afonja that will bow down, lie down just to greet ordinary man. Smh, der hypocrisy got me ugh.....

Igbo amaka

miracle amaka

Iffa hear say he no prostrate, iku niyen o cheesy
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by LazyNairalander(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2018
What sup with ooni is there something I should know?

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Factfinder1(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Ooni go dash dis boy better money...soo the immoral show dey pay like dis and even our soo called traditional rulers dey follow endorse and celebrate the mediocrity...... After una go say Nigeria go better

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Controller360: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2018
ok
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by YourNemesis: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2018
amaniro:
wink
it's our culture

Igbo amaka

miracle amaka

That is why Eboe culture is the most souless and useless culture in Nigeria na.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Daslim180(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2018
amaniro:
wink
it's our culture

Igbo amaka

miracle amaka

Good Morning

See big for nothing f**l

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2018
cool
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Yemicrakz1: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:

In Yoruba land, you don't stand to greet an elder not to talk of a king.
The picture was taken when he stood up lipsrsealed
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by MufasaRebirth: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2018
OJAJA II
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by oluangelkay(f): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:

Just like its your culture, it's not the culture of the Igbos to prostrate or lie down for an elder let alone King. As an igbo man, you only bend your head while the person you are greeting pats you on your back as a sign of respect, and that's exactly what he did. Well-done Miracle.

12 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by decatalyst(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Iwanttoto:

The boy resemble afonja for your eye? Go back schl if u no sabi read .

Ode, when you are in Rome, you behave like the Romans to enjoy the Romans.

You are just plain uncultured!

12 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by innocential3032(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:

Why are u complaining? Who prostrate epp? The first time i had d opportunity of meeting fashola one on one @ OLAMIDE aka BADDO child naming, i go down flat greeting RAJI FASHOLA hoping i wil get some cash frm him, at d end wat happen? Chinkpan i no get. The next tym i wil meet him , i wil approach him n say bros how far

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Kendumazy(m): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2018
Nice
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2018
I'm stranded somewhere, please 5k for my T-fare I beg of you. 2038969498. UBA. May God reward you trillion folds.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by decatalyst(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2018
innocential3032:
Why are u complaining? Who prostrate epp? The first time i had d opportunity of meeting fashola one on one @ OLAMIDE aka BADDO child naming, i go down flat greeting RAJI FASHOLA hoping i wil get some cash frm him, at d end wat happen? Chinkpan i no get. The next tym i wil meet him , i wil approach him n say bros how far

Lmao! grin

But one gives respect not because you want anything in return nau

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Owaincouncil: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2018
amaniro:
wink
it's our culture

Igbo amaka

miracle amaka

Can somebody bring me the picture of that idiot prostrating to the senior idiot called Nnamdi KANU.
This shows how mannerless you are to elders

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Abeyjide: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2018
amaniro:
wink
it's our culture

Igbo amaka

miracle amaka

boring

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by MEGAWATCH: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2018
A LIFE CHANGING PROGRAMME

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by moscobabs(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Help me tell that guy to prostrate to greet Ooni, this is Yoruba land we respect our own King o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal / BBNaija's Soma Acquires An Infiniti Jeep / Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.