Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" (72952 Views)

81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by tyav7: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nairaland don dey mature small small. Gone thru but haven't seen a comment from NCAN.

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Mrjaz(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Old 2baba of 042

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Young03(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
i know him well
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by SIRmanjar(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
midehi2:
shocked but wait o, i believe he uses charm in marrying them, cos i see no sane woman to be the 57th wife

mhennn! that family needs a serious liberation shocked
Believe it or not d guy iz blessed.The reason he married 57 wives is becos he iz d only son so he needs a large family so its understandable.
Read d news again u will realise d guy is blessed ad a lucky man with a good conscience.
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by shejane: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na juju
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by robosky02(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
57 what?

and some guys here on nairaland don't have one

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Arabs999: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
midehi2:
shocked but wait o, i believe he uses charm in marrying them, cos i see no sane woman to be the 57th wife

....OP, u got it wrong...Nothing like Charm...
...The man promises them great Heavens on Earth. And again, he is a great Pussy Servicing Technocrat..
..The man knows how to manipulate the Kongohhhhss...
.. He is a great man.
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
midehi2:

it won't work for me cos i don't believe in it, but will work on those that believed in it

oh.. as simple as the question may be but you couldn't answer it

once again do you believe in charm ?

I expected your answer to be yes or No
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by princeemmma(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
52 wives!!!! you dey sell them, u must be insand

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by zizoo36: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
femolacqua:
Wetin happen
grin They say na only Hausa/Northerners dey marry plenty wives and underage

2 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Where are the tribalists and bigots when you need them??

Ohh he isn't a Northerner nor a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by 9jatatafo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
is this man's koboko still active?
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Sparkle777(f): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Challas:
The man is well known around Nsukka axis.If you are a beautiful lady and visits for a problem he will automatically turn you to his wife. This is according to the legend that flies around the area.

Thats not normal ooh, to think he say he doesnt perpetuate evil. Those women hav been charmed, imagine a beautuful teenager frm America marrying this old man. Kai, love portion at work. I cover myself wt the Blood of JESUS. Amen

5 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Cutie09(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Seriously is this really happening? I thought women are jealous why are they all willing to be second up to 59th wives. Unless the man have got hidden treasure and when he passed on those wives can share it and be rich other than that I can't understand why they are ready to be wives.

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by setumnu: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
nsukka and jazz. na so 1nsukka girl tell me say I go see because I no do again. chai! see me see run

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Lagusta(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
midehi2:

it won't work for me cos i don't believe in it, but will work on those that believed in it

you believe, you dont believe, o baby that thing is real meehn

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Enemyofpeace: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
I know sey na dem. The flaties. grin grin grin
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
ollah1:
Where are the tribalists and bigots when you need them??

Ohh he isn't a Northerner nor a Muslim

why do you think the journalists are interested in his case if not that it's a rear occurrence in that part

3 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
carmag:

why do you think the journalists are interested in his case if not that it's a rear occurrence in that part

Rear occurrence. I guess your forefathers married just one wife too right ?

3 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by AngelicBeing: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
midehi2:

Yes, generational bondage to voodoo sad
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by AnanseK(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
those women that likes going to babalawos place, thats the result, the native doctors will keep giving u people belle.

The choice is yours , either your native doctor or your pastor, whose pregnancy do you want to carry?
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Lilimax(f): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
ollah1:

Rear occurrence. I guess your forefathers married just one wife too right ?

Whether you like it or not, polygamy is evil and not welcome in any modern society.
It is meant for people living in the stone age.

Btw, how come you love polygamy and always want to defend it?
E be like say you no like yourself undecided?

God made them one man one wife in the beginning but 'ojukokoro' and longer throat will never allow
you people to keep your eyes straight. embarassed
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by NaMeAboki: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
But Sanusi married an 18yr old and they all rushed here to call him a pedophile; yet here we have a 70yr old also marrying an 18yr old yet none of them is calling him same - and Sanusi is not even near 70yrs.

3 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin make this baba give me small jazz make I use am for roqiat
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by oluchikeh(f): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
I believe this is why seven of his sons are pastors in the Lord's Chosen

midehi2:

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by midehi2(f): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lagusta:

you believe, you dont believe, o baby that thing is real meehn
only to you grin don't worry, a fine babe will soon charm you tongue
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lilimax:

Whether you like it or not, polygamy is evil and not welcome in any modern society.
It is meant for people living in the stone age.

Btw, how come you love polygamy and always want to defend it?
E be like say you no like yourself undecided?

God made them one man one wife in the beginning but 'ojukokoro' and longer throat will never allow
you people to keep your eyes straight. embarassed

People still marry more than one wife and it will countinue till end of time. I don't love polygamy neither do I support it but I only point out the partiality people do.

Personally I can't marry more than one. Lilimax alone comes with 99 problems. What about others?

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by midehi2(f): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Arabs999:

....OP, u got it wrong...Nothing like Charm...
...The man promises them great Heavens on Earth. And again, he is a great Pussy Servicing Technocrat..
..The man knows how to manipulate the Kongohhhhss...
.. He is a great man.
old man
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by midehi2(f): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
carmag:

oh.. as simple as the question may be but you couldn't answer it

once again do you believe in charm ?

I expected your answer to be yes or No
yes it exist, no it won't work on me tongue
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Antoeni(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Charmist cool
Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
How many of us visit nairaland just to read weird stories and crazy/funny comments whenever we're bored??

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Man-who.rre with shrunken pe.ni. s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.