Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife (81353 Views)

Did You Notice When Nuclear Codes Changed Hand At Trump's Inauguration (PHOTOS) / Donald Trump Kisses His Wife, Melania At His Inauguration (Photos) / Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by Ppresh2017(f): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
USA
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by temitemi1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
i love americans grin
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by Originality007: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
b
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by psalmsjob: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
googlepikins:
They won't let Mazi Trump be

You mean Dozie Trump courtesy of the IPOBgrin
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by Cletus77(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Whether the Americans like it or not, real change has come to stay!!
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by samkay3g(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
where is buhari

1 Like

Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by lrdval: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bad as
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by RaptorX: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
When you see Donald Trump wearing a red tie that's the real Trump, but when he wears a blue tie that his the clone, his body double. And this is no joke I am dead serious. Even Dr Ben Carson said there where two Trumps.
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by Boyooosa(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
obembet:
What of bubu and his wife.. We don't even hear anything from him again... Abi....
u don forget person wey never die just like dat? nawa o... i bow for una o!
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by youngsoja: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Trump the right man for job.
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by originals1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin

Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by uchennaq(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Very funny how they over react. :-
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by DozieInc(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
pchukwudi:
FOREVER, AND EVER THAT DREAM WILL NEVER EVER BE FULFILLED IN THE USA - GOD'S OWN COUNTRY. THEY SHOULD STICK THEIR EVIL FANTASY TO UAE.
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by dyangprof(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
obembet:
What of buhari and his wife.... We don't even hear from him again.... Abi......

d wife is cooking in d kitchen,

while buhari dey watch chanell tv fa siting room.

1 Like

Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by taofeek11(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
cryAll dis photoshop dt is improving day by day, I hope it won't put an innocent into jail for a crime he didn't do
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by hakunajay(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
obembet:

Bubu don give am seke biu(abi na wetin dem dey call am sef?) , that's why she's quiet. The 3rd seke will see her packing to her father's house... grin grin grin
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by lewinsky2003: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
President Trump remains my man!
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by Marvel1206: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
err

Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
how bout this one, obama was caught tapping current from melania's ass.

Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by oweman: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
The madness following this biafrogs have no finish line .
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by hakunajay(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
RaptorX:
When you see Donald Trump wearing a red tie that's the real Trump, but when he wears a blue tie that his the clone, his body double. And this is no joke I am dead serious. Even Dr Ben Carson said there where two Trumps.

Yes oh... The other one's name is Trumpet! I knew it, he has a double.

Triple sef

1 Like

Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by Rossikki: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
adonbilivit:
the good thing about this trump of a guy is that the people can actually reach him directly coz he is very active on social media. power is with the people now Indeed

It doesn't take much to fool you, does it?

His cabinet consists of the highest number of billionaires and establishment corporatists of any leader in US history, including the former CEO of Exxon Mobil. But because he posts on twitter, you think he is ''for the people''? See how thoughtless and shallow you people are? Don't go and research properly before typing rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by ndcide(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
The Satanist keep broadcasting dumb stories about Trump.
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by RaptorX: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
hakunajay:

Yes oh... The other one's name is Trumpet! I knew it, he has a double.

Triple sef
You must be a fool if you think the Trump in blue tie is the same person as the Trump in red tie, go and and do a side by side analysis and see if it's the same person. You don't know what's really going on and who Trump really his. All of them have clones even Hillary Clinton had her clone come out and wave at the press after she fainted in New York to show she is still fit to run for president.
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by tillaman(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Funny americans
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by adonbilivit: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rossikki:

It doesn't take much to fool you, does it?

His cabinet consists of the highest number of billionaires and establishment corporatists of any leader in US history, including the former CEO of Exxon Mobil. But because he posts on twitter, you think he is ''for the people''? See how thoughtless and shallow you people are? Don't go and research properly before typing rubbish.
you tried to come off as enlightened but ended up messing yourself up. so what is wrong with his appointing who have the requisite experience(s) to help him(trump) deliver his campaign promises to his people ?

2 Likes

Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by Olushauneddy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Barrow
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by whizbet12(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
pchukwudi:
FOREVER, AND EVER THAT DREAM WILL NEVER EVER BE FULFILLED IN THE USA - GOD'S OWN COUNTRY. THEY SHOULD STICK THEIR EVIL FANTASY TO UAE.

1 Like

Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by hourl: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by hakunajay(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
RaptorX:
You must be a fool if you think the Trump in blue tie is the same person as the Trump in red tie, go and and do a side by side analysis and see if it's the same person. You don't know what's really going on and who Trump really his. All of them have clones even Hillary Clinton had her clone come out and wave at the press after she fainted in New York to show she is still fit to run for president.

Calling me a fool, shows your immaturity in taking jokes... Well sha, I'll pass...

NB: you are highly ignored cool

Like I said, the double's name is Trumpet! Swallow that!
Re: Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife by davibid: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
obembet:

Na my mouth you won hear say pesin don die angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.