Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

State Of Osun Is Re-defining The Standards Of Education - Photos Inside - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / State Of Osun Is Re-defining The Standards Of Education - Photos Inside (525 Views)

Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Osun Is Re-defining The Standards Of Education - Photos Inside by jr4u2(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Here are some pictures of the schools that have been built by the Osun State Government under the administration of Gov. Rauf Aregbesola. The "Ogbeni"(as he is fondly called) is really doing a great job and the people of Osun also commends him for this.
I heard Education had greatly improved in Osun but didn't believe till i saw with my own eyes.

This is one of the new schools built. The name of this school is Ansarudeen Govt Elementary School.

You can see the clear difference between the old and the new. Truth is, any child with a good elementary school foundation will have no problem making progress educationally.

The new school house 900 pupils who learn in a serene environment. The school is equipped with modern toilets, fully furnished IT room, a playground better than most private schools in the state (in fact, I bet no private primary school is as equipped as the school... smiley). You can tell me if you know any

A school bus that convey the pupils daily amongst others.

Osun State has greatly changed and i commend the Governor, Rauf Aregbesola for his great strides even with the financial issues from the country.

Re: State Of Osun Is Re-defining The Standards Of Education - Photos Inside by yomadepraze(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
wow ..so nice. FTC

(1) (Reply)

Osun State University Re-opens, Starts Academic Activities January 30 / U Can Study In Germany With No Tuition Fee / Fastest Computer In The World: 33.86 Quadrillions Of Calculations Per Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.