Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy (3358 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / "I Am Definitely Finer Than Genevieve As A Man"- Linda Shares Photoshopped Photo / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by Orikinla1: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
October 18, 2005, 11:05 AM
no chima, im not sleeping wit him or anybody for that matter.but i like him a great deal.we see once in a while as friends.i think he likes me too but i dont know whether to date him or not.there's somebody else im considering also..im lonely and i want a man in my life..i don try abi?im 25yrs and im beginning to get scared that ive never bn in a relatnship.what do u think about him.give me ur honest opinion.
~linda

Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by Orikinla1: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
lrea...
L
linda@fmbmagazine.com
linda@fmbmagazine.com
Hide details
To:
Chima
Date:
February 16, 2007, 7:19 AM
i have no number on any designer in the uk.wenever u can access it,giv my blog publicity ok?im having terrible toothache..send me the recharge card when u can.ciao
Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by Orikinla1: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
linda@fmbmagazine.com
to me
Mar 8, 2007Details
chima why do u like to make things so complicated? i said is it possible to reply comments people
leave on my blog.can i reply someone who leaves a comment on my blog? can i say somtin back to
them, can i say thank u to them for leaving a comment. can i communicate with pple who leave
comment on my blog.if so how do i do that?
Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by Orikinla1: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
I am deeply in love with someone called Olu...I will introduce u to him when next u come to Lagos...kisses.
Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by Ugoeze2016: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Orikinla1:
I am deeply in love with someone called Olu...I will introduce u to him when next u come to Lagos...kisses.

Abeg no vex, what are we to do with this information you shared.
#justasking

6 Likes

Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by months: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
lazy Afonja will never leave the igbos alone, we cannot drink water drop cup. Na una we born all our chldren for. I have never seen people as inferior in mind as yorubas. tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by Orikinla1: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Ugoeze2016:

Abeg no vex, what are we to do with this information you shared.
#justasking
Her parents' tribal prejudice against Yoruba suitors have delayed Linda getting married.
She prefers Yoruba men to Igbo men.
She understands Yoruba more than Igbo.
She hardly speaks Igbo since she was born and bred in Lagos, grew up in Mushin before moving to Surulere and then to Banana Island in Ikoyi.

Her parents should let her marry the Yoruba man she loves.
Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by kayo80(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Orikinla1:

Her parents' tribal prejudice against Yoruba suitors have delayed Linda getting married.
She hardly speaks Igbo since she was born and bred in Lagos, grew up in Mushin before moving to Surulere and then to Banana Island in Ikoyi.

Where did you get the messages from? Did you hack her account?

3 Likes

Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by bignero: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
oga u too old for this kind thing na....

3 Likes

Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by LecciGucci: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hmm nawao... whats d meaning of this rubbish!
Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by Ugoeze2016: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
And you are one of the suitors? weldonsir

Orikinla1:

Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
months:
lazy Afonja will never leave the igbos alone, we cannot drink water drop cup. Na una we born all our chldren for. I have never seen people as inferior in mind as yorubas. tufiakwa!
inferiority complex.
Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by Ovokoo: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Orikinla1:

What sort of stupidity is this?

4 Likes

Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Orikinla1:

You guys are suffering from inferiority complex, dating Igbo women to measure up to our level.
Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by ariesbull: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ovokoo:

What sort of stupidity is this?

These Yoruba people no get shame

I dey shame for them
Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by flyca: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
My respect for this lady got high now now.

"Can I thank them for leaving a comment?", Awww
See how she was making efforts to publisize her blog as far back as 2007. Her hard work is paying off kiss

1 Like

Re: The Man Linda Ikeji Wanted To Marry Was A Yoruba Guy by Ndiofe: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Orikinla1:

Olu as in Oluchukwu!

OP u are an idiot for creating a moronic thread. Further u might actually be a dangerous psychopath. 2005 and 2007 messages? Really? Is it dat serious or bad for you?

Just ask urself if this is normal behavior. The obsession yoruba have for igbos is so unhealthy and the men seem to focus their tribal obsession on the igbo women as a weaker target.

Y do yoruba men go to the length of using Juju to force relationship? Yorubas change!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gets Cozy With Another Man In Abuja Hotel [PICS] / Checkout The Hilarious Full Meaning Of Davido's Latest Hit Single "FIA" / Adorable Childhood Photo Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.