Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Jesus' Words - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus' Words (495 Views)

Competing With Jesus' Words / Jesus’ Words Shock Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus' Words by jimmyjenseng(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
I've been thinking about this Jesus' words: [I] if your enemy slaps you, turn the other cheek[/I]. What do you do if the enemy slaps the other cheek? Do you turn the cheek which was first hit again, then the other till infinitum?

@KingEbukasblog DoctorAlien 4everGod Anas09

HopefulLandlord randomperson Hardmirror Deicide Ranchoddas

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Words by hopefulLandlord: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
lol

when robbers come to rob a Christian and they see the Christian's firstborn is pretty and decide to rape her, the Christian has obligation to let them finish raping her then offer his second daughter to be raped as well
Re: Jesus' Words by jimmyjenseng(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Loollzz

I wonder why Christians complain when they're attacked. E.g the Fulani herdsmen attack. They simply should just back down and give themselves up to be killed. I thought they're Christlike.
Re: Jesus' Words by hopefulLandlord: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
jimmyjenseng:
Loollzz

I wonder why Christians complain when they're attacked. E.g the Fulani herdsmen attack. They simply should just back down and give themselves up to be killed. I thought they're Christlike.

Christians should also arrange for other members to be impaled too
Re: Jesus' Words by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
jimmyjenseng:
I've been thinking about this Jesus' words: [I] if your enemy slaps you, turn the other cheek[/I]. What do you do if the enemy slaps the other cheek? Do you turn the cheek which was first hit again, then the other till infinitum?

@KingEbukasblog DoctorAlien 4everGod Anas09

HopefulLandlord randomperson Hardmirror Deicide Ranchoddas

No scripture is for private interpretation. If you do and die before your time we gather a eat rice on your head and continue enjoying the earth.

(1) (Reply)

Atheists Are Better Than Hypocrite Christians - Pope Francis / Absurd?! / Truth About The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.