Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) (47594 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by akoko11: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari is a failure

5 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by coalcoal1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
hmm
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Dething: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oya, let's go there grin
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
We Christians messed up. Instead of fighting corruption, we were fighting PDP and GEJ. We used our hand to buy the bone that is choking us by voting PMB.

It will only take God's divine intervention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good one. Enough is enough #SayNo to Preferential treatment given to Fulani.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by ngolokante(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Samunique:
Yes it has begun !!!

Buhari better watch it or he won't be able to handle it when the jungle matures !!!

Nothing is going to happen at least not in the West...maybe you are from the part of Nigeria where one religion is dominant be East or North but in the West where you can hardly find a family without adherents of the 2 main religions and where the literacy level is quiet high, religion doesnt trump over family ties...in fact its easier for crisis to be over land than over religion

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by dacovajnr: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Make We all share Nigeria sef angry..10plots of land for each Citizen

3 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by seunlayi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is needless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by leobrownish(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
God give these protesters same strength they are using now to protest for the most important one on the 5th of Feb.... #WEWANTNIGERIABACK

2 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
He didn't "criticise" the killing of Christians, his supposed "critique" rather incites violence. I'm not in support of either party as I'm neutral of both creeds. It's bad enough that the illiterate dullard has stayed mute over such sensitive issue, but worse a revered "man of god" like Suleiman is attempting to incite violence given the followers and demographic at his disposal. The questions we should ask are these: What are the Governors of the affected states doing? What are the security bodies doing? What are the community leaders doing? We all know how Fayose stood up for his people, the people don't need a wake up call from Suleiman to stop acting like pvssies. When your life is threatened by nomadic invaders, arm yourselves to teeth and protect youself and yours.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by unyted(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
lastmessenger:
When an illiterate old soldier is in power what else do you expect?
A half jonathan will perform far better than this senile old man who is the president.

Buhari has failed Nigerians and Nigeria. Jonathan was a failure too, so don't mention his name. Most of the politicians in this country are just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Let's wait for the verdict of the fake god of the Christians.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by WarHorse1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
adioolayi:
So, violence for violence... let's see who suffers.
God help Nigeria
You just went against the word of God (vengeance is mine, I shall repay) and then you ask for that same God's help.
I bow for your Christianity o

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Sanchez01: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
kITATITA:
These pastors should stop politicking Christian religion. First was Fr. Mbaka with the strange voices that chose Jonathan and then chose Buhari. Then Bishop Oyedepo opening gates of hell to those who do not support Jonathan. Later we heard Pastor Adeboye speak as if the Code of Financial Reporting for nonprofit organizations was specifically written for him. No 'Apostle' Sulleiman is admonishing Christians to kill. In all these situations, you find politicians at the center of everything. Why can't they leave the pastors to tend to lost souls.
Unfortunately, the LOST SOULS these pastors ought to tend to have been taken, all thanks to Fulani Herdsmen in the North. It is high time they tended to Buhari and his kinsmen. This isn't politics. This is defending what you are. When Buhari was politicking his kinsmen you stayed mum but found your voice to condemn pastors who speak up. Anarchy is looming.

5 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bloody hypocrites! What happens when an Islamic cleric tells his people to kill every christian at sight?

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by bezimo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
The protest is on.

Even in London High commission, I hear people were protesting.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=370279656680254&id=100010946684406

This Buhari is a confuse man.Touch the Apostle and see anarchy.Abacha didn't do this bad before he was dispatch to the world of no return.Buhari be warned.

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by emmytalks(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
I lived in Kaduna for some years...Summary of my short story..there is nothing like one Nigeria, that's the truth

6 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by adioolayi(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
WarHorse1:

You just went against the word of God (vengeance is mine, I shall repay) and then you ask for that same God's help.
I bow for your Christianity o
Not in support... actually meant.. should we repay violence for violence and who suffers? read my statement again
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by ngmgeek(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria is getting close to disintegration, believe it or not.

Those who voted for the Kaduna midget and dullard, how market? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
I wonder how much they were paid.

So dem no know since say they suppose protest the killings abi? They were waiting for apostle Suleman to be arrested first.

These people were obviously rounded up by the apostles friend or someone enjoying financial benefits from him who needs the apostle to remain alive and unincarcerated.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Let Buhari tread with caution. Seing that he has fail in governance, he's now planning to ruin Nigeria

Lol. i feel you, the matter rily touch your soul

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by WarHorse1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Luckylife:
No body fight with God of Christians will remain the same.

If your prayers are that powerful, why do you need a demonstration to fight? - remembering Elijah and the Baal worshipers.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by klax(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
And to make matters worst, Buhari's VP is a pastor occupying VP's seat for occupying sake..

He is an i-diot I don't even know how did he became professor my foot in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by freddurst: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
littlewonders:
I'm tired

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by yankeypha: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
MrMcJay:
Buhari V Tinubu

Buhari V Aisha

Buhari V 5% (SE % SS)

Buhari V Shiites

Buhari V RCCG

Buhari V Kwankwaso

Buhari V Atiku

Buhari V Southern Kaduna

Buhari V Johnson Suleiman

Buhari V Christians

Attempting to arrest Johnson Suleiman is a really dumb move from the presidency. Religious issues are very sensitive and Nigerians don't joke with such. The DSS deployed 2 trucks to arrest one man, but didn't deploy a single wheelbarrow to Southern Kaduna where thousands have been killed.

Most of the problem Buhari has are not caused by him directly, but by those around and advising him. It appears they are working really hard to erode his popular support and make his downfall easy.

I really hope he is smart enough to know the advice to listen to and those to drop.

hehehehe Buhari get all this Fight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Roon9(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
kITATITA:
These pastors should stop politicking Christian religion. First was Fr. Mbaka with the strange voices that chose Jonathan and then chose Buhari. Then Bishop Oyedepo opening gates of hell to those who do not support Jonathan. Later we heard Pastor Adeboye speak as if the Code of Financial Reporting for nonprofit organizations was specifically written for him. No 'Apostle' Sulleiman is admonishing Christians to kill. In all these situations, you find politicians at the center of everything. Why can't they leave the pastors to tend to lost souls.

Oi rudeboy shut up

3 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by ThinkSmarter: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
This govt z a big threat to democracy, I regret voting Buhari.
His actions hv vindicated PDPs/ AiTs documentaries about him.
I nw know him better.
I don't wish him death, but I guess his death this time around will be the best thing to happen to avg Nigerian this year.
The president that hv created much enemity to himself, rather than.....

3 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by tillaman(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
They can't do sh*t to the man of God, he's the only pastor that seem so plain and honest, he's true to himself and to Christians, Christianity doesn't preach violence but at the same time, Christianity doesn't preach stupidity too, cause it's really stupid to watch some fura/kunu drinking buttholes destroy our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by babestella: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
pauljumbo:
pathetic

bad precedent

is there nobody to advise the presidency

the tension is too much

The VP is a Christian, Fulanis think they own everybody, the jungle will soon mature and all man will head to his tent. Shikena

3 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by AntiWailer: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2017

@ 0.47 sec) "I TOLD MY PEOPLE ANY FULANI HERDSMAN YOU SEE AROUND YOU, KILL HIM", (@ 1.02 min.) "AND I'VE TOLD THEM IN THE CHURCH HERE THAT ANY FULANI HERDSMAN THAT JUST ENTERED BY MISTAKE, KILL HIM, KILL HIM, CUT HIS HIS HEAD"...and the incitement continued

That is the Man Of God in his words.

Brain dead people hiding under religion.

Even the one that entered with mistake. ?

Sad.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by gbegemaster(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
I saw this coming. It's long overdue and we've been patient enough. It's wickedness to be killing Christians anyhow usings cows as excuses. See the lady preacher who was killed and till date they couldn't find those responsible. Her blood is crying out.

Enough of this nonsense. Peaceful separation is better than forced unity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by SmartMugu: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
unyted:

Buhari has failed Nigerians and Nigeria. Jonathan was a failure too, so don't mention his name. Most of the politicians in this country are just pathetic.
And come 2019, the politicians will buy rice, palm oil etc for some people, and they will be voted in again. Isn't it pathetic?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.