Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) (47593 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by ukandi1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
And to make matters worst, Buhari's VP is a pastor occupying VP's seat for occupying sake..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by bankylan: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
kITATITA:
These pastors should stop politicking Christian religion. First was Fr. Mbaka with the strange voices that chose Jonathan and then chose Buhari. Then Bishop Oyedepo opening gates of hell to those who do not support Jonathan. Later we heard Pastor Adeboye speak as if the Code of Financial Reporting for nonprofit organizations was specifically written for him. Now 'Apostle' Sulleiman is admonishing Christians to kill. In all these situations, you find politicians at the center of everything. Why can't they leave the pastors to tend to lost souls.

Your thoughts lack coherence.. that is early sign of insanity...

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by smileyoo: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
its surprising how some people expects xtains to fold their hands while they 're been slaughtered like sallah rams, as if they 're not humans. for yrs xtains hv been enduring this madness, expecting govt to do the right thing, bt now its clear d, govt is not ready to live up to its responsibility of dispensing justice without fear or favour. d result is dat: people are harrassed for speaking out against evil, while d evil muderers are untouchables. even when they confessed of such crimes. yet some people are because u 're a xtain, u must not complain or talk of defending urself. instead of presuring d, govt to (be d true govt it ought to be.)

3 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by robosky02(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
The DSS deployed 2 trucks to arrest one man, but didn't deploy a single wheelbarrow to Southern Kaduna where thousands have been killed.

we are watching

2 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by BCharles: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Interestin
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by me69: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
rem44:
Christians today trooped out in numbers to protest plan to arrest Apostle Johnson Suleman by DSS for criticising the killing of thousands of Christians by Fulani herdsmen.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/christians-protest-dss-plan-to-arrest.html
That is what the man wanted o.....chai.... christians can be manipulated
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by WarHorse1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
wadetaw202:

I suggest you shut up your stinking mouth.

So, it is a sin for the pastor to say they should kill any herdsman found in his church premises?

If you have any sense at all, why not ask yourself what a Fulani herdsman will be doing in the premises of a church?

In Jesus days, what were the Romans doing in Jerusalem? Why did Jesus tell them to flee to the mountains rather than Kill when the Romans surrounded Jerusalem?

You contribute without a knowledge of your history.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Zenlife: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ohamzee:
i am greatly astonished u never mentioned our father, brother, uncle, grandfather, and in law ayodele fayose

The greatest trick Nigeria politics today is playing on many mentality is to believe the DEVIL in disguise is hijacked.

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
yankeypha:
I am prophecies, Christians Vs Muslim Fight will start From USA, FRANCE,ISREAL down to nigeria, it will not last one month muslim will surrender. Since I was born I have never seen Christians
throw bomb to innocent people.

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
temitemi1:
"Father if it is ur will to break this country, break it now"!!
Amen, as an AngelicBeing, your prayers have been answered, Nigeria shall be broken to pieces at the appointed time cool

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Ningi2020(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Let Buhari tread with caution. Seing that he has fail in governance, he's now planning to ruin Nigeria
I just want to ask is it Buhari dt order d arrest or d acting president dats Osibanjo
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
chris31:

Ur very stupid so u enjoying watching d fulanis to slaughter d Christians abi?
4“Dear friends, don’t be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot do any more to you after that. 5But I’ll tell you whom to fear. Fear God, who has the power to kill you and then throw you into hell.a Yes, he’s the one to fear..Luke 12

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by castrokins(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
What Does It Take To Get Buhari Impeached For The Rising Apprehension In The Land?

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by JuneOctober(f): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
undecided issorite. If they don't want retaliation, they better wake up and do something about this. If I see anybody (Fulani or not) trying any rubbish attempt to harm someone and I am around, I'd use bottle and scatter the head. Let them come and Arrest me for defending myself and neighbor. Idiots in high places.

grin Mr President is still enjoying his Chivita in London. Better do fast and assume position.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by yankeypha: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=DabELLs post=53128986][/quote] I knew computer pass you, look down at the neck you will confirm is Photo shop, you people can lie eeh
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
klax:

He is an i-diot I don't even know how did he became professor my foot in the first place.
I just weak mehn angry angry
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
carlvon:

My thoughts too. How can a Christian vice president keep quiet and not speak. I remember how Daniel in the Bible refused to defile himself with the king's meat.
Osibanjo should stand up for Christians and give us a voice.
How can he be in ASO rock and cannot give orders to DSS ? And he is the acting president.
he's gat no say in aso rock believe me angry
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by opelyem(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
chuose2:
Good on you Suleiman, you speak out against the evil being meeted out by Buhari.

meanwhile the tithe loving, jet flying Adeboye does not care.

NO TRUE MAN OF GOD WILL ENDORSE BUHARI WHO IS A SELF CONFESSED ISLAMIST TO BE PRESIDENT

AND IF YOU REMEMBER ADEBOYE GAVE BUHARI HIS BLESSINGS, PROVING THAT ADEBOYE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY

IF YOU REMEMBER 2 REDEEMED PASTORS HAVE BEEN KILLED, YET ADEBOYE IS SILENT.

ADEBOYE IS SILENT ONCE HIS OFFERINGS AND TITHES FLOWS
angry

All ds keyboard warriors sef.
Joblessness at d highest order.how did u gather all ds pictures sef.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by dragonking3: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
kropotkin2:
Bloody hypocrites! What happens when an Islamic cleric tells his people to kill every christian at sight?
Was the DSS sent to arrest the Islamic cleric?
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by komekn(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
fulbeskt:
I

I like your courage. ...but don't dear them or...... cool

Which courage our so called militants deh carry AK47 and M60 terrorising innocent villagers and kidnapping hard working indegenes.

Foreigners enter your house rape your mother's and your sisters then add salt to Injury abe petrol to fire. kill your father and brothers on thier own land. while you are doing show boy in PH and Warri dancing Kukere popping champagne with your I'll gotten money.

What name would you give to such a son
, please tell me
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by potent5(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jayson the baaad guy. Cool one, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ym4zXGpzC4

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by sanandreas(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
fulbeskt:
I

I like your courage. ...but don't dear them or...... cool

Just the way soldiers die in Niger delta, we would empty them in the Atlantic Ocean as waste. We never reason una matter trust. When guns begin cry u would stay up there in your barren lands.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Nellybii: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
divicode:
These 50 people hired by the ponmo cutting governors are the "Christians trooped out"? It is okay

Don't mind these paid placard carriers. So Ekiti is now a Christian state or what? I see the hand of opposition politicians in this saga. So funny. I suggest the DSS should just ignore Apostle Suleiman otherwise they present another cover for this selfish politicians to set us back.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by iKoksi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
littlewonders:
I'm tired

It is well. Please don't give up. I believe God is preparing a turn around. Read the story of Malaysia.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Optimist88:
my father is nothing but a senseless animal! Some animals are sensible than m father!

What did your father do to deserve this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by lereinter(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
this is what church offering might been used for
or na prophet fayose bankroll it
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ningi2020:
I just want to ask is it Buhari dt order d arrest or d acting president dats Osibanjo
Acting in this case means " stand-in for me when my physical presence is needed". The vp cannot on his own decide on such an arrest without an express instruction from his principal as its obtained in administration.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Bamideletaiye(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari please step down for Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
WarHorse1:

If your prayers are that powerful, why do you need a demonstration to fight? - remembering Elijah and the Baal worshipers.
And you forgot David and Goliath?
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by NaMeAboki: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
The Kaduna crisis is not about religion but Christians are forcibly changing it into one; if they should continue forcing it that way then sooner or later all Nigerians will gradually be polarized in line with their religion.
Muslims have so far kept quiet and remained aloof; in expectation of Christian leaders and their organisations e.g. CAN would step in with statements to defuse tension and also reign back their recalcitrant members such as Suleman etc but to no avail; however, there will come a time when Muslims too will be moved to react, especially in the light of ongoing tribal and religious insults from Christians on several social media platforms.

Those with sense should appreciate that they are pushing this country into very dangerous territory.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by sambrow(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
kITATITA:
These pastors should stop politicking Christian religion. First was Fr. Mbaka with the strange voices that chose Jonathan and then chose Buhari. Then Bishop Oyedepo opening gates of hell to those who do not support Jonathan. Later we heard Pastor Adeboye speak as if the Code of Financial Reporting for nonprofit organizations was specifically written for him. Now 'Apostle' Sulleiman is admonishing Christians to kill. In all these situations, you find politicians at the center of everything. Why can't they leave the pastors to tend to lost souls.
just shot ur dirty mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists / BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.