Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru (714 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Ofm gives Account Of What Transpired Between Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by Aremson14(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Apostle Suleiman recently said "kill Fulani herdsmen u see". Now he doesn't even know Christians are among the Fulani herdsmen. Shekarau deceives people into thinking they are being oppressed by christians. Now tell me why the appostle isn't a criminal

Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by amnesty7: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
or ignorant.
Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by Edwinmason(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
do you have any evidence to show that christians are among the herdsmen or you just want to advertise your ignorance
Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by amnesty7: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Edwinmason:
do you have any evidence to show that christians are among the herdsmen or you just want to advertise your ignorance
So u never knew?
Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by Kondomatic(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
The difference between you and a terrorist.

. Nothing.

Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by Edwinmason(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
amnesty7:
So u never knew?
stop asking irrelevant question and present ur proof
Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by Aremson14(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Edwinmason:

Your trying to say no Christmas is a Fulani Herdsman. Lolz u still have a long way to go
Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by Edwinmason(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aremson14:

Your trying to say no Christmas is a Fulani Herdsman. Lolz u still have a long way to go
that not what i ask u....do you have any evidence that christians are among the herdsmen killing people...simple oga long way
Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by Origin(f): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Edwinmason:
that not what i ask u....do you have any evidence that christians are among the herdsmen killing people...simple oga long way

Did you have any evidence that Muslims were among the fulani herdsmen?
Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by felixomor: 2:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Origin:

Did Suleiman mention "muslims"?
Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by MisterGrace: 6:12am On Jan 26, 2017
Aremson14:
Apostle Suleiman recently said "kill Fulani herdsmen u see". Now he doesn't even know Christians are among the Fulani herdsmen. Shekarau deceives people into thinking they are being oppressed by christians. Now tell me why the appostle isn't a criminal

What kind of stupidity are you exhibiting? Did you even watch the video or read the exact text at all.

And you write like a stack illiterate.
Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by Edwinmason(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2017
Origin:

you are a confused human being i say anything about muslims....if u nor get anything to talk go fry beans and sleep
Re: The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru by jcross19: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2017
Aremson14:
when was self defence turned to a crime? When the herdsmen were on rampage killing people I don't know there is a group called muric ooh but now !!!!!! Christians stand up and defend yourself!!!! Christ can't come from heaven to help us!!! Our government are full of retard people and herdsmen so don't expect anything from them.

Story About El Rufai And Apostle Johnson Suleman / Protest For Suicide Bomber Killed By Isaeli Police Gone Wrong! Graphic Video!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/05/17