Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Angry Corper Lashes Out At Access Bank In His Letter On Facebook To The Bank - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Angry Corper Lashes Out At Access Bank In His Letter On Facebook To The Bank (730 Views)

NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook / Nysc Corpers Protest against Unsolicited Debits by Access Bank (photos) / Access Bank Payday Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Corper Lashes Out At Access Bank In His Letter On Facebook To The Bank by FindAPhysio: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
He also claimed that the same bank followed him on twitter as per new customer
How many corpers have this experience too?

1 Like

Re: Angry Corper Lashes Out At Access Bank In His Letter On Facebook To The Bank by FindAPhysio: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Here's the first part of the letter

Re: Angry Corper Lashes Out At Access Bank In His Letter On Facebook To The Bank by amnwa(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Thuder fire dem.o
Re: Angry Corper Lashes Out At Access Bank In His Letter On Facebook To The Bank by Joephat(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin the thing pain em
Re: Angry Corper Lashes Out At Access Bank In His Letter On Facebook To The Bank by ndujife(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
I got the same sms from them(access bank)after the whole charges they took last month@d camp, they are to withdraw again, I don't blame them, I blame Nysc for imposing access bank to platoon 1 to 5.
Re: Angry Corper Lashes Out At Access Bank In His Letter On Facebook To The Bank by costandi(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Access bank is getting out of hand oo!
Re: Angry Corper Lashes Out At Access Bank In His Letter On Facebook To The Bank by mightyleks(m): 3:23am On Jan 26, 2017
This deserve front page not a joke anymore oooo mods do the needed
Re: Angry Corper Lashes Out At Access Bank In His Letter On Facebook To The Bank by dannyel90: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Got the same message oo.. I think it's high time this madness stopped.. money wey neva reach person, and these stupid pple who call themselves ACCESS bank want to turn it to national cake, and look for every way 2 eat into the last kobo.. F.G really needs to do something about it, else we go riot oo.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch ‘A’ (stream II) Orientation Course Timetable / Big Size corps Member Struggling To Climb A Fence In Camp POP Exercise(video) / How To Always Win The Heart Of Your Interviewers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.